His expression is a bit weird, though. :P

In the show he is very dimwitted, as well as the rest of the Rhino tribe (hence the kookie look). All they do (in the show) is eat rocks, smash rocks, and aspire to become rocks, besides the fact that Rogon himself has... a crush on Eris :sick: .

The minifigure looks really nice though and is exactly what I was expected it to look like.

Now if we could only get more set pictures...

Edited by Penkid11

All they do (in the show) is eat rocks, smash rocks, and aspire to become rocks, besides the fact that Rogon himself has... a crush on Eris :sick: .

Uh oh! Laval isn't going to be happy! :grin:

BrickQueen found the new Eris from the same guy leaking other figures, yet when I checked his eBay, nothing was there.

Well, it is four days until Halloween... :look:

( :laugh: ) Anyway, whoever that - was - sure had a lot of minifigures early.

Edited by Lego Spy

I like Eris's new torso. I feel it could be easily reused for a fantasy female warrior (you can pretend Eris's skin is clothing).

I can't see the video. Link?

Those rhinos and prototypes are awesome! Its great to see the design "process".

I wonder if this wave of Chima is intended to be darker or more serious than the first? Even though we haven't seen everything yet, the minifgures generally look more aggressive and less colorful. Just an observation, of course. :wink:

Here's the gallery that I comprised for ease of viewing. Sets are pretty interesting. I'll give opinions at a later date. I'm sorry that I couldn't track down the Speedorz sets! Perhaps somebody else can.

I was browsing around looking for them and stumbled across them on http://www.tamayk.com. I couldn't actually find them by searching on the website itself, but rather googling the term:

Lego "[iNSERT KEY WORD FROM SET HERE]" tamayk

I'm sure you can find pictures for many other themes using that method. I myself only spent the time looking for a few themes. :)

Edited by Mesonak

Here's the gallery that I comprised for ease of viewing. Sets are pretty interesting. I'll give opinions at a later date. I'm sorry that I couldn't track down the Speedorz sets! Perhaps somebody else can.

Okay, I'm disappointed by them Legend Beasts and the sets. Oh well.

I am freaking out! Thank you so much!!! :grin:

Ok, let's see...

I love those Legend Beasts! Those claw pieces are cool. Plus, cheap way to get Gorzan, Cragger, etc.

As for the actual vehicles themselves, they look ok. Rinona looks interesting and the Spiders and Scorpions look so awesome! The Spider Stalker I'm picking up for sure.

Looks like I was right about the logo change, too.

-Sci

Sorry Chima, Ninjago comes first, but know that you will be next.

I absolutely adore the new Arachnids. The Legend Beasts are okay, but even then I wasn't expecting much. Each one comes with the main characters from last year so I could care less. Scorms Scorpion Stinger (nuff said, it's awesome). Notice that all of this years villains now wield blue CHI Weapons, and the Outland Creatures have green weapons.

Totally Stoked!

EDIT: We can now confirm that there will be five Speedorz Sets and two store exclusives (Spinlyn's Cavern and Lavertus' Outland Base).

Edited by Penkid11

Good grief these look ugly. (to me, at least) The focus on the animals has just switched from trying-to-show-resemblance to not-even-trying. I suspect these aren't all of the pictures, wasn't there some kind of "base," coming out? There's also a distinct lack of a "flagship," set, so I guess that's what it is.

BrickQueen found the new Eris from the same guy leaking other figures, yet when I checked his eBay, nothing was there.

BrickQueen still exists?

And the rhino looks cool. I like the head mould. Hopefully it comes in more than just medium stone grey.

Sets are good, but there are too many new and big pieces ...

Are you referring to "new pieces" and "big pieces" separately, or "new, big pieces"? Because the only new pieces I see are small detail elements. Well, except for those talon pieces on the spider which are also used in Ninjago and Hero Factory.

The Legend Beasts are all pretty awesome. At first I was a little disappointed with the lion and wolf, but it didn't take me long to warm up to them. While it would have been cool to have new buildable molded creatures with interchangeable parts kind of like the 2001 Dinosaurs sets, these are extremely elegant as brick-built creatures, with a great balance of printed detail and sculptural elegance.

The Scorpion Stinger's color scheme is a bit awkward, but I love how it uses some of this year's Chima constraction weapons, and the way it stores spare ammo for the ball shooter is ingenious. The Spider Stalker looks very cool, as does the Rock Flinger. The Bat Striker's head is very well-sculpted. Looks adorable! Lots of clever minifigure weapons too. Overall, I'm surprised at how much I like the direction Legends of Chima is taking.

EDIT: And the Legend Beasts DO use the joints from the Mixels sets! Hooray!

Edited by Aanchir

First of all, everyone remember the watermarks are still there, I'm hoping for an improvment, but I'm fine if there don't get better, free Cragger!

The only main sets I'm sure I'll be getting is Braptors bat striker and Rogons rock flinger. (I'll welcome Rinona with open arms, more females in Chima are always welcome.)

And am I the only one who has noticed Crooler is missing?

The same could be said for both Lagravis and Razar, too.

Now that you mention it, the whole Raven tribe is missing...

I also saw Eris' new armor, wow, I didn't think she could look any better, but they pulled it off.

I might decide to pick up the Scorpion and Spider vehicles. The Lion or Wolf legend beasts seem like a good way to get the mixel ball joints plus some of the chima weapon pieces which I've missed.

I really like the eagle legend beast and the wolfy one doesn't look too bad either... the rest of 'em are just a bit too cartoon'ish for my taste. Only set thus far I'm really stoked about is the Batstriker. The rest of 'em are kinda messed up due to the watermark still being present. Also, no Ravens?!!! C'mon Lego, where's the love for my favourite tribe?! :cry_sad: