Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Very funny! :tongue: Don't you know that you have to be cool to be cold? :laugh::poke:

Bot necessarily: Avalonia is cool and not cold. :laugh: I suppose you wanted to say that you have to be cold to be cool?

Bot necessarily: Avalonia is cool and not cold. :laugh: I suppose you wanted to say that you have to be cold to be cool?

Not at all. I meant that since Bregir admits we are cold, he must also hold that we are cool :wink::laugh: Or maybe he's just too close to the Kaliphlinian border, where they probably don't have a word for cool at all! :tongue::laugh:

Not at all. I meant that since Bregir admits we are cold, he must also hold that we are cool :wink::laugh: Or maybe he's just too close to the Kaliphlinian border, where they probably don't have a word for cool at all! :tongue::laugh:

We just use "Avalonian" :wink:

Edited by TitusV

We just use "Avalonian" :wink:

Feeling a refreshing draft through your tights -- doesn't actually make you cool. :wink:

Feeling a refreshing draft through your tights -- doesn't actually make you cool. :wink:

Feeling a freezing draft through your tights doesn't too

Has anyone built anything significant near the city of Teridyan? I am hoping my entry to the Frozen Beyond contest ( not on eurobricks yet- Teridyan Beacon ) doesn't encroach on anything anyone has already built.

I mention it in one of my first GoH builds, but I don't think anyone has actually build there in a long time. Your build is a great addition to the city in my opinion.

Hi I am a traveling engineer who is looking to build medieval creations for Mitgardia. I am willing to fight with my two spiked clubs, but I would rather stay behind my creations and let them fight for me.94769c856e5f474d9ae52dac3047209a.jpg

Welcome to GoH. Good story.

I think an engineer (and apparently not a dwarf cliche) is a great role ! I will look forward to your builds (hoping some golems...)

Welcome to GoH. Good story.

I think an engineer (and apparently not a dwarf cliche) is a great role ! I will look forward to your builds (hoping some golems...)

I'll work on the golems.

Edited by zaczen

Welcome to GoH, and more importantly, Mitgardia, Zaczan!

And sorry guys. I haven't posted in almost 6 months...........I have a project I plan to post soon, however. I am coming back.

Here is the golem. :D

Nice golem!

Edited by kabel
no quoting of pics please!

Welcome, Zaczen.

Will be looking forward to following your adventures in Mitgardia, and see what devices you come up with! :classic:

:grin: Didn't even say welcome to Zaczen... Sorry. Anyway, welcome to the best guild. And also, nice golem! Edited by Alfadas

The moc is very beautiful but you lose a lot from your photography. You will have to work a bit on that mate.. Half the moc is photography for me. :wink:

Edited by Gunman

Nice golem!

Sorry for quoting that pic, totally forgot about that rule.

Andrew, really cool MOC