Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

I can mention them in my next build, if you want. One of my Viking Characters will say something like, "That hasn't happened since the Blue Wolves attacked our homeland"

Thanks Andrew! One thing I would mention is that the Blue Wolves haven't been around for more than 5 years. Just something to keep in mind :classic:

Thanks Andrew! One thing I would mention is that the Blue Wolves haven't been around for more than 5 years. Just something to keep in mind :classic:

no problem! I'll just say one of my side characters had some falling out with them 4 years ago.

So I'm working on my storyline right now and I could use some of your help. I've been fleshing out a group of mercenaries called the Blue Wolves. You can read a little about what I've said about them so far here and most recently here. What I need help with is making it seem that they are active guild-wide, not just in my city. If you are building anything right now I would ask that you consider added a Blue Wolf mercenary or mentioning them in your dialogue. Remember, they do not proclaim who they are, they are just known by reputation and are usually found in any situation you would place a Wolfpack person. They key to their story right now is that they don't go around shouting that they are a Blue Wolf. I'm hoping to flesh out the rest of their details and resolve the story I've been building in the next month or so. I already have plans for more so don't worry about me stopping my story! I just need to close this chapter of it.

I can fit a mention in- I have a Mitgardia build coming up to cover my lack of Challenge 3 participation- is just a mention ok?

I can fit a mention in- I have a Mitgardia build coming up to cover my lack of Challenge 3 participation- is just a mention ok?

Perfectly ok and very appreciated!

So I'm putting together a list of all the newer cities of Mitgardia. Here is the list I have so far:

1. Thoshaven

2. Daydelon

3. Dalig Ulv

4. Arnarvhall

5. Merak

6. Euosmos

7. Falkidalr

8. Arcium

Those aren't in any specific order. Are there any others that I am missing that you all know about?

So I'm putting together a list of all the newer cities of Mitgardia. Here is the list I have so far:

1. Thoshaven

2. Daydelon

3. Dalig Ulv

4. Arnarvhall

5. Merak

6. Euosmos

7. Falkidalr

8. Arcium

Those aren't in any specific order. Are there any others that I am missing that you all know about?

Skaljarik. That's my main character's town (or village, so pretty small, but it's still a settlement)

Skaljarik. That's my main character's town (or village, so pretty small, but it's still a settlement)

Sweet! Where can it be found?

Sweet! Where can it be found?

On the southeastern forests of Mitgardia, bordering the sea.

Yes, looks promising, been following those London Toy Fair footage yesterday

Edited by kabel
please do not quote pics!

Are there any others that I am missing that you all know about?

It's not exactly a city, but as it is my sigfig's base you could add Uridius's Keep to the map :wink:

It is located at the end of the first branch of the Adeler on the opposite branch to the one Omurtag (3) is on, i.e., it is basically between Omurtag and Helgestorp, but on the same side of the mountains as Omortag (I hope you understand that! :laugh:)

@Ecc, I'm certainly looking forward to that :moar: Go Mitgardia!

Edited by Garmadon

@Mkjosha: if it's not a problem I would like to add my capital Volhaal in Graystar :) I haven't really pinned a place but it's located near the boarder with avalonia :)

On another note: I know I haven't posted much recently with exams and the like but I'm still lurking and have a build nearly finished (some point) so I haven't abandoned my fellow northerners! :)

What's happening :O

Mitgardian local challenge or barrage of builds coming up? :classic:

That is awesome! :drool: Thank you so much, Kevkipo!

No problem! i found you didn't need that old sketch as avatar anymore :wink: so here's a scanned one!

This is Knorl. He is the son of one of the clan leaders. He is very loyal to his clan and will die to protect it.

16200443988_765ffe7ab8.jpg

The story isn't much, I know, but how much do I need?

Edited by -Noel-

Nice sigfig and welcome to the coolest guild, Knorl!

Out of curiosity, do you have a yellow flag to include on the banner, since Mitgardia's colors are green and yellow?

To upload from Flickr, check out this tutorial. Basically, in the bottom right corner of the image in Flickr, there is an arrow symbol for 'share'. Using this option, select BBC code, select the desired upload size, then copy the code and paste in the Eurobricks post.

Nice sigfig and welcome to the coolest guild, Knorl!

Out of curiosity, do you have a yellow flag to include on the banner, since Mitgardia's colors are green and yellow?

To upload from Flickr, check out this tutorial. Basically, in the bottom right corner of the image in Flickr, there is an arrow symbol for 'share'. Using this option, select BBC code, select the desired upload size, then copy the code and paste in the Eurobricks post.

Thanks. I didn't realize the colors were green and yellow at the time I took the pictures. Thanks for the link to the tutorial too.