Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Yeah, I Bricklinked 30 of the Heroica helm only to find out it was microfig scale :/

I've seen that helmet used with one of the two versions of 'Plankton' (1x1 round brick), as a small cyclops. The 'Plankton' from Heroic Heroes of the Deep is harder to get on it's own than the other version. The other came in the first version of the Krusty Krab and the Chum Bucket.

The HP Shrunken Head Pattern could work as well. I think the POTC Dutchman's Heart would make a nice and freaky 'face' to go under that helmet, too.

Preview!

dscn0714.jpg

@ SK: This is the build Glorfindel's in. He won't have the hair you requested though (I photographed too soon). :grin:

Wow. I really killed the conversation here. :look: . Or is everyone building...? Rise and state your whereabouts my friends!

Preview!

@ SK: This is the build Glorfindel's in. He won't have the hair you requested though (I photographed too soon). :grin:

Looks great Infernum, and don't worry about the hair. I've been planning my next build, should be able to get it started soon.

When I do I'll put up a WIP pic :classic:

Wow. I really killed the conversation here. :look: . Or is everyone building...? Rise and state your whereabouts my friends!

Ive been busy, and I realized my camera sucks, I really need a new one. Does anyone know if a 4th gen Itouch takes good quality photos?

Come check out the upgraded version of my moc I posted:http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=86874

Edited by Bkrosell

Ive been busy, and I realized my camera sucks, I really need a new one. Does anyone know if a 4th gen Itouch takes good quality photos?

Owning one at the moment, 4th iPod isn't very good at taking pictures compared to most cameras, but it will definitely suffice if you can't afford a better camera.

I still haven't chosen my Guild for Book 2...

But you know what you SHOULD do. Eastern darklands.

...if you want to get eaten by some anonymous creature in a bog. Otherwise, civilization lies to the south.

whwereas peace and unity await you here in the North!

@Infernum: I'm building. and building, and building ...Thorshaven is going to be huge!

whwereas peace and unity await you here in the North!

@Infernum: I'm building. and building, and building ...Thorshaven is going to be huge!

Unity lies in the South :laugh: Unlike the North, we didn't lose members :wink:

But Penkid, there's no reason to leave your home guild! The prologue is a great time to dabble here and there -a vacation of sorts, visit the bearded ladies in the alpine passes of frigid Mitgardia, peruse the voluminois libraries of arid Kaliphlin, pass by the stinky swamps of stinky Nocturnus between the two ,but you know you want to come home to Avalonia when you're done with it's ancient forests (think Robin Hood, Last of the Mohicans, Proncess Mononoke, Return of the Jedi) rolling plains (Braveheart, Highlander, Terminator 2, but with grass instead of skulls, and no Terminators or lasers) and ominous Mystic Isles (Neverending Story, Enter the Dragon and Princess Bride - Cliffs of Insanity).

Couldn't of put it better!

Don't forget 'Legend' anyone remember that movie? Apparently it actually inspired the Legend Of Zelda games.

rolling plains (Braveheart, Highlander, Terminator 2, but with grass instead of skulls, and no Terminators or lasers) and ominous Mystic Isles (Neverending Story, Enter the Dragon and Princess Bride - Cliffs of Insanity).

:laugh: Great description. I wonder if Nocturnus has the actual field of skulls though?

:laugh: Great description. I wonder if Nocturnus has the actual field of skulls though?

Pretty sure we do. Now to buy every skull on bricklink.

Nice wip, Infernum, and here's better pics of the Mitgardian Voting House (Vote Mich next time, everyone :laugh: )

9840254903_cb3015091a_z.jpg

(pic linked to topic)

I wouldn't be surprised if Dr Rod or Beerbeard had a field of skulls lying around somewhere.

Owning one at the moment, 4th iPod isn't very good at taking pictures compared to most cameras, but it will definitely suffice if you can't afford a better camera.

I still haven't chosen my Guild for Book 2...

Thanks I've been planning on getting a 4th gen, and JOIN US OR BE CAST INTO ETERNEL DARKNESS.........k? Edited by Bkrosell

Unity lies in the South :laugh: Unlike the North, we didn't lose members :wink:

But how many did the South have to begin with? :look:

Edited by Cara

I've found a solution to my uncertainty, and I have made my decision... but I will reserve that announcement for the next MOC I will present.

But how many did the South have to begin with? :look:

We know the smackdown is on when Cara is laying down the burns...

But to answer the question, enough to make our presence known.