Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

the beacon of Thorshaven has been lid too!

Sorry guys, with all the work I was stuck in those last 3 months, I really didn't have that much time to put more effort into my beacon. But I hope it suffises!

Good to hear you have more building time now, kevkipo, looking forward to seeing some builds :classic:

Thanks! just ordered some BL stuff

@Kevkipo, so you're not dead after all! :laugh::tongue: Ha, ha, looking forward to your build(s)!

Nah, was tired of that grave, 6 wooden planks is not so confy y'know

Very sorry I've been so inactive, summer is my busiest season. I'll try to get some builds in, though.

Welcome back to building Ienjoylego :wink:

Search 2-3 pages back at the private collab pm group. MKJosha shared links for every participant.

Under Recent Guild History in the first post, who is Victor? I'm trying to grasp the story line.

Under Recent Guild History in the first post, who is Victor? I'm trying to grasp the story line.

Victor Revolword, the great foe of Historica back in book I. An evil wizard who tried to rule all of the four guilds.

Welcome back to building Ienjoylego :wink:

Search 2-3 pages back at the private collab pm group. MKJosha shared links for every participant.

Could I please be added to the private collab pm group? I feel like I've missed out, and I've just built a small beacon to contribute to the collab.

Any other Mitgardians who feel like reading 31 pages of pm conversation (Kawashita and M.A.N.T.I.S. members excluded of course :laugh: )?

Any other Mitgardians who feel like reading 31 pages of pm conversation (Kawashita and M.A.N.T.I.S. members excluded of course :laugh: )?

I don't know what you're talking about. A mantis is a common insect, and "kawa-whatsit" sounds like a Kaliphlinian swear word. Of course I'm a loyal Mitgardian.

Oh and, yes please.

Edited by Dragonfire

@kevkipo: it's actually about more than building beacons. As I've said, it takes a little reading to really get into what's happening!

Could someone please explain the Algus Saga? I thought the next challenge would be in Nocturnus. Or isn't it a challenge?

Oh I thought that was a private PM group. Feel free to add me as well if it’s not :)

The Algus Saga is an OT project by some members of Mitgardia. It has nothing to do with any of the overall GoH story, it's just to not forget that there is something happening at home too while most attention if focusing on Kaliphlin these days. And basically it is all about quality mocing!!!

Is there or is there not a PM for the Algus Saga? If there is, please can you or someone else add me?

The Algus Saga is an OT project by some members of Mitgardia. It has nothing to do with any of the overall GoH story, it's just to not forget that there is something happening at home too while most attention if focusing on Kaliphlin these days. And basically it is all about quality mocing!!!

Ah, i see. Thank you for explaining!

Looks great Gunman, can't wait for the rest! :excited: Pretty soon this civil war should be over and I can get back to building in Mitgardia again... :sweet: