Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Hersirs? :look:

It's a sort of rank you guys had early on, I think Ecc is the only active one now. There were 4 if I remember rightly? Awarded for stuff like developing the look of Mitgardias armies, and challenges. Somewhat equivalent to a high ranking general.

I still think some of those viking torso's are the best LEGO ever made!

I agree!

Lots of activity here, welcome to all the new members :sweet:

It is great to be back I will probably start building for the challenges in a couple of weeks.

@NiceMarmot, only 2000 miles? We (Kai NRG and I) are about 5000 miles away from most of ours :grin:

Lots of activity here, welcome to all the new members :sweet:

It is great to be back I will probably start building for the challenges in a couple of weeks.

@NiceMarmot, only 2000 miles? We (Kai NRG and I) are about 5000 miles away from most of ours :grin:

5000 miles? And I thought the 4 years I spent in college being 300 miles from my bricks was bad....

Hey sorry I haven't posted anything up recently, my two jobs have been keeping me busy :hmpf_bad: , but I should have a free build up on the weekend :classic: Welcome to all the new members :sweet:

@ Ecc: Great to see you fleshing out your new characters! I'm guessing you've been at an exhibition the last few days, Legoworld right?

5000 miles? And I thought the 4 years I spent in college being 300 miles from my bricks was bad....

300, 5000, what is the difference? It is both way too much!

At least for the 300 miles you should be able to see them before the next year :wink:

However, it isn't really as bad as it sounds - I brought my most useful pieces with me, and as far as buying more, they are half as expensive here :sweet:

@Ecc, cool figs, those helmets look real Mitgardian!

Edited by Garmadon

I too have a freebuild coming up, it is not as detailed, it is just large! I mostly used 2x4 in light and dark bley. Pics will up for Christmas, I hope! Need to put some more details in. Human, dwarfs and orcs are present!

@Ecc some of those nice helmets are on their way home xDD you made it fashion

Hey guys, it has been a while since I left something here. I still have to read everything back about the second stage of GoH, but I had a question already: Can I still add mocs which have no relations to any (mini)challenge? I have build some mocs for a own build. Some new things I have to check as well?

ye you can still add freebuilds m8.. put our banner and upload them :) also check page 1 at this thread for the challenges running. (Age of Mitgardia and Landscapes of mitgardia)

landscape of mitgardia is for freebuilds to show our landscapes

also book 2 challenge 1 is running at the lands of Nocturnus. many guys building mocs for that challenge atm.

Edited by Gunman

yeah, Mitgardia on the roll again, flooding the forum with freebuilds. I like that :thumbup: