Klaus-Dieter

LEGO Collectable Minifigures - The LEGO Movie Series Discussion

I will actually be happy if characters like Emmett aren't in S12. Isn't the whole point of him (from what I can tell from the trailer) that he's kind of an average Town-style dude? And the female character with the purple stripe in her hair (does she have a name?) has already been a CMF figure...

I will actually be happy if characters like Emmett aren't in S12. Isn't the whole point of him (from what I can tell from the trailer) that he's kind of an average Town-style dude? And the female character with the purple stripe in her hair (does she have a name?) has already been a CMF figure...

She hasn't been made before, but I know which minifig you have in mind.

Wait... wait a second...

Bart Simpson....

Skateboard...

Ok Series 13 will be the Simpsons, they have an excuse to produce ANOTHER skater.

Yes, it would be nice if he came with other more unique accessories. They could still throw in a skateboard with the Simpsons' house set.

Color will be a kind of electric blue.

Ah... and they will probably include even licensed characters.

Wow, two blues in a row. Okay. And, I like how you say licensed characters. Maybe we'll finally get Green Lantern? :wink:

Color will be a kind of electric blue.

Where'd you read this? The darker blue (this series) fits the poster and everything.

-Sci

I saw the retailer catalogue for JAN-MAY 2014

Were any figs visible? Or any pictures from TLM sets?

I like how you say licensed characters. Maybe we'll finally get Green Lantern? :wink:

Ooh, that would be awesome! That would make buying multiple GLs to make a whole custom Green Lantern Core very cheap! :cry_happy: It would make sense, too, since we do have rumors of a Green Lantern fig coming out, but none of the rumored Superheroes sets seem to include him.

Ooh, that would be awesome! That would make buying multiple GLs to make a whole custom Green Lantern Core very cheap! :cry_happy: It would make sense, too, since we do have rumors of a Green Lantern fig coming out, but none of the rumored Superheroes sets seem to include him.

If that does happen, I'll be needing an army of at least 2814 Green Lanterns. :wub: Really though hoping he's in the series as it would be a great army builder especially if he has his ring! :thumbup:

1980something Space Guy with broken Helmet would be incredible!

Haha ... I do see the awesomeness of this. But i unfortunately would rather se the old classic helmet. Thats mostly because i alreday got some 20 broken ones from my childhood. :D

Any other good stuff in there? Preferably from the Super Heroes theme.

I can tell that I love the SW set with Imperial guards.

There was some super heroes too, but I'm not much into them so I didn't pay much attention.

Were any figs visible? Or any pictures from TLM sets?

No and no. They were blank.

Where'd you see the catalog? I've always wanted to see one. Think my local TRU has one/will let me see?

-Sci

Where'd you see the catalog? I've always wanted to see one. Think my local TRU has one/will let me see?

-Sci

You... you do know that TRU doesn't have a retailer catalog... right? Because every individual store chooses their own selection right? No. A supplier or some part of TRU's corporation decides what their stores will carry. I've asked several times over the years about new products arriving in my stores, and the employees always tell me: "We never know what we're gonna get on the delivery truck." By that statement alone I think we can say they don't have a retailer catalog.

Oh, and no. A big company won't let a regular customer look at confidential pictures.

You... you do know that TRU doesn't have a retailer catalog... right?

...No, I didn't.

-Sci

You... you do know that TRU doesn't have a retailer catalog... right? Because every individual store chooses their own selection right? No. A supplier or some part of TRU's corporation decides what their stores will carry. I've asked several times over the years about new products arriving in my stores, and the employees always tell me: "We never know what we're gonna get on the delivery truck." By that statement alone I think we can say they don't have a retailer catalog.

Oh, and no. A big company won't let a regular customer look at confidential pictures.

I agree with all above. To look at confidential pictures you must be a retailer.

'2011lilibetho10', who tends to get his hands on figures early, listed the brick-compatible (non-LEGO) Hot Wheels on eBay. The interesting part is that he also include a figure in the listing which seems to be a new Luchador figure, and I'm guessing it's from The LEGO Movie CMF Series...

D9AJTRNl.jpg

Edited by just2good