Brickdoctor

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka — Introduction and Discussion

Can I join too? as a REBEL! I'll use my current avatar.

I hope Brickdoctor doesn't mind me using his avatar pose? though he's far better photographing things then I am!

Edited by TWP

As promised hereby my SigFig:

9461414296_6332c4b811_o.jpg

Can it be updated in the Rebel Overview please. Thanks!

Edited by Covi

I'mma join the Empire as a Stormtrooper, if I may. Go ahead and use the stock photo for now, but I might come up with a picture instead. Would it be too disgraceful to have a clone helmet? I'm not positive I have a normal stormy one... I can always use the biker helmet, I guess.

He's not claiming to be a commando or carrying a bunch of equipment that makes him look like one; he looks more like a smuggler or other neutral pilot who's joining the Alliance. It's fine. It's plausible for the Rebels to have a lot of members who don't have standard uniforms, anyways. (Unlike the Empire.)

That was exactly my intention. Thanks for the defense! I've tried re-saving my sig-fig pic differently and re-uploading it. How's this?

9462220218_659a22d448_t.jpg

As promised hereby my SigFig:

[snip]

Can it be updated in the Rebel Overview please. Thanks!

Got it.

Ditto for me?

Phoib reporting!

[snip]

Got it.

I'mma join the Empire as a Stormtrooper, if I may. Go ahead and use the stock photo for now, but I might come up with a picture instead. Would it be too disgraceful to have a clone helmet? I'm not positive I have a normal stormy one... I can always use the biker helmet, I guess.

Got it. The Scout would probably look more appropriate than the clone, but if you've got nothing else, I guess the clone wouldn't be that bad.

That was exactly my intention. Thanks for the defense! I've tried re-saving my sig-fig pic differently and re-uploading it. How's this?

[snip]

Perfect, got it.

If you check the players index, you'll see there's plenty of nonhuman characters already. Though if you're joining the Empire, I'd suggest you're human. Might save you some strangling :wink:

My name's Rashid, I'm former revolutionist, who later join the Empire forces. Because of my not so friendly appereance I am very good for dealing with smugglers and other filth and because my commander watched Spartacus too much, my job now's not shooting rebels but making dirty business (Ashur :grin: ). So I'm joining as a Empire trooper.

Dantooine? Hoth? The Spice Mines of Kessel?

None of those are available to the Alliance as free build locations.

None of those are available to the Alliance as free build locations.

I didn't think the Mods would be limited by that, my bad.

Xcod-119 Reporting for duty Sir! My Face is still covered so can you post a generic stormtrooper for me please Sir! For the Empire!

Is this first mission likely to be the only one in or around Bespin? I've got several ideas and if we're going to be here a while I can use most of them but if not, then I need to pick one and I can maybe use the rest another way or at another time for another location. Thanks!

Is this first mission likely to be the only one in or around Bespin? I've got several ideas and if we're going to be here a while I can use most of them but if not, then I need to pick one and I can maybe use the rest another way or at another time for another location. Thanks!

I'm not sure right now. It's possible that we'll come back, but we've got so many ideas that it might be a while. Don't forget that you can always build on your episode builds through free builds. (Though you have to be on the winning team to unlock the planet for free builds.)

If we gain control of the planet (winning this episode) we will be able to free build on it for the length of the game, so bring in your best now to beat that rebel scum :devil: .

Edited by Nom Carver

So we would technically be fighting for control of Bespin/Cloud City? This is an overt Rebel Operation, not a hit and run?

So we would technically be fighting for control of Bespin/Cloud City? This is an overt Rebel Operation, not a hit and run?

No. The Alliance can't defend Bespin against the infinite imperial Army. We just try to resque as many inhabitants as possible. So yes, it's a battle, but only the Empire tries to take control of the city. We just buy the transporters time for the evacuation, like we did on Hoth.

Edited by Jacob Nion