Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

Well since it says right on the sandcrawler box, UCS, then TLG would disagree with your assessment. They after all get to define their product. Though some might disagree.

And on the contrary, some sets considered by fans and marketed by Lego as UCS don't have the UCS mention written on the box. :wink: But I don't want to define which sets are UCS and which ones are not, I'm pretty sure many others tried that before me, and such a debate doesn't interest me. My initial point was to say that unless they are designed at minifig scale, UCS sets shouldn't have minifigs, and I hope the Slave I will be properly scaled, if it's gonna have a minifig.

The thing i'm glad about is! Its taken countless years but finally we have a palpatine with the right skin colour, a smile, no gloves and a ROTJ accurate print. No doubt like the 2014 vader and 2012 Boba fett this is the best version of palpatine figure released and the definitive figure of the ROTJ appearance. So glad It is coming in the book. I know what I will be purchasing in sept!

The thing i'm glad about is! Its taken countless years but finally we have a palpatine with the right skin colour, a smile, no gloves and a ROTJ accurate print. No doubt like the 2014 vader and 2012 Boba fett this is the best version of palpatine figure released and the definitive figure of the ROTJ appearance. So glad It is coming in the book. I know what I will be purchasing in sept!

Is Sept the release date for this book in the UK ? I only have the old yellow skinned emperor from Final Duel (?) so I would love to get this new update

Other than this one the old one is the most accurate version of the figure. sept 1st uk: http://www.amazon.co...=lego dark side I still have the old one and luke from the final duel sets.

Yes I do like the old one, but he is the only yellow 'skinned' minifig in my collection, and he looks a little out of place ! I only recently started collecting OT star wars sets and so all mine are the updated flesh colours. This Palpatine would sit nicely in with my others : )

If this were in a set, I might go for it, but for now I might just make due with my Death Star palpatine.

Just a piece of advice. Adding light grey hands to replace the gloves make the current palpatine look much better. Still I am going to get the book as I bought my palpatine on ebay as the death star wasn't possible back then and the shuttle I wasn't able to catch so having this one will be good even if I plan to get the deathstar as soon as I can.

I must say, the new me does look fabulous! :laugh:

By the way, where did you happen to pick up that book?

Edited by Palpatine

By the way, where did you happen to pick up that book?

I was thinking the same thing...

AWESOME image.....I'm making it my wallpaper for my laptop !

Might there be clues to future minifigs there ?

This is just fantastic. And where did they get all those monochrome bricks from?

And where did they get all those monochrome bricks from?

It's obviously a render. :wink:

EDIT : Ninja'd.

Edited by Leewan

Has anyone noticed those Imperial symbols on the crates in the background weren't in the original picture of the cast and crew? Maybe a hint to future sets? Or just baloney :tongue:

Has anyone noticed those Imperial symbols on the crates in the background weren't in the original picture of the cast and crew? Maybe a hint to future sets? Or just baloney :tongue:

I think it's just to spice it up, kinda like luke has his lightsaber and 3-PO is all suited up.

What do the numbers on the laptop screen mean? I'm guessing it's the release date, but I may be wrong.

The first date is the release date of the picture shown above: http://www.starwars....-cast-announced

The second date indeed is the assumed release date of EP VII mentioned in the article linked above.

Edited by Brickadeer

What do the numbers on the laptop screen mean? I'm guessing it's the release date, but I may be wrong.

I didn't know months went up to 18 :look:.

I didn't know months went up to 18 :look:.

Hi

you did not know too that in the US the month is named before the day ;) Its 18th december.

Dino