Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

£20... Welcome to the UK and its pricing ;)

Yeeeah... have to get used to that...

I can't say I like how many sets the conversion is literal. $50? Lets charge £50 pounds here! Yeah that's $84... 168% the price as in the US seems good!

I thought Lego was expensive in the US!

I want that Reven... might have to eBay... :(

Edited by BrickG

There's an underground strike or something so I couldn't get to the store in a timely manner (too busy to spend that much time).

You moved to London?

Good luck :grin:.

I want that Reven... might have to eBay... :(

Be patient. Soon loads of Revans will flood the market and yu'll probably be able to get it for around £10.

Is the store down or something? I've been trying to get my order in, and it won't let me checkout.

Perhaps it is, I imagine that it has been busy over the last few days. Mine has been in process for 5 days, just wish it would ship already.

I kinda hope that there ISN'T a TIE advanced set this wave. Between all the OT sets in this wave and the rumored Slave 1 UCS, my wallet won't be able to handle any more sets for a while.

You have discovered the button "Star new topic" today, right ? redface.gif

Well, obviously! :hmpf_bad:

Haha. I was thinking the same thing. Also, shouldn't these threads be in the main Rumors thread at the top?

IDK

Anyone wants to trade a new sealed Darth Revan for TC-4? I really want that droid minifigure...

Edited by R0Sch

Anyone wants to trade a new sealed Darth Revan for TC-4? I really want that droid minifigure...

you have pm

Hi

if you woulf have posted this 6 month ago, it would have been a rumor ;)

Dino

That book is exciting because its a chance to get an unreleased Sith or an alternate version of a current fig. Its rare that we get more than one or two variants of a Sith, so I'm eager to see what they choose.

@Blondie-Wan: That makes no sense :grin: Those sure are minor bad guys, but none of them are Sith (or even related to the dark side in the slightest). Besides, TLG don't introduce new moulds for exclusive minifigs like that :wink:

Perhaps it's the new Palpatine, as the torso was leaked a while back.

We haven't had celebration Maul yet. :laugh: But I don't remember if he put the medal on before giving it to Vader...

If the exclusive figure is Palpatine I prefer we get the Senate Duel version. Classic Palpatine in the black robes can come in any retail set, but Senate Duel Palpatine is less likely to happen with Lego moving away from the PT and TCW.

1622707_10152648287079867_919546430_n.jpg

I agree that a variant of Palpatine would be awesome, and that Senate Duel outfit would be brilliant. I've always liked that outfit most over all his other cloaks. Also, it could mean we get a dark brown hood, as well as a Sidious face that matches the detail of this year's Chancellor fig.

Edited by Fives

Revan needs his buddy Malak. Though I'd say that has a 0% chance of happening.