Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

You have to have a TC-4 in your basket, which you can't do because the online store doesn't have any stock at the moment. I'm kinda thinking they never will have any either...

I doubt they will, all you can do is click and collect if you live near enough to a store.

Perhaps this means that TC-4 will be a Toys R Us exclusive in the U.S. as well, and there will be another minifigure available for May 4th!

Perhaps this means that TC-4 will be a Toys R Us exclusive in the U.S. as well, and there will be another minifigure available for May 4th!

I'm doubtful about that; it's been done before, that Europe has the exclusive in stores and the US has it for May 4th and maybe at a convention or two. I know Chrome Vader was sold in stores in Europe, and I'm fairly certain that White Boba was as well...I'm not sure about Hoth Han or TC-14, but I vaguely remember at least one of those having a similar promotion.

I'm doubtful about that; it's been done before, that Europe has the exclusive in stores and the US has it for May 4th and maybe at a convention or two. I know Chrome Vader was sold in stores in Europe, and I'm fairly certain that White Boba was as well...I'm not sure about Hoth Han or TC-14, but I vaguely remember at least one of those having a similar promotion.

Or was it the Shadow ARF?

It means that we don't know what the May the 4th freebie will be. Could be TC-4, could be something else.

May the 4th exclusive will definitely be something else. Hence why it's called exclusive. :wink:

TC-4 is nice but I hope we will get another minifig for May 4th. Especially because it is the 15th anniversary!

TC4 is very nice, rather this than most other potential releases

Not too sure that a droid a couple of years after TC-14 is all that great, perhaps they could've done a CW styled Asaajj seeing as we didn't get her in the Coruscant Police set...

May the 4th exclusive will definitely be something else. Hence why it's called exclusive. :wink:

Like the SDCC exclusive Azog or the TC-14? :laugh:

On May 4th they will most likely have a promo item. There is no guarantee that it will be an exclusive item. Maybe we will get a nice poster like in 2009. :wink:

Probably shooting myself in the foot here! But I just went into Toys R Us after having reserved an order of 2x TC-4s, a microfighter Xwing and a small lego friends set (for my gf :laugh: ) (with the hope that it puts the total Star Wars value above £10) and when I went to collect it, it didn't automatically give me a free TC-4 (a 3rd one), they had to manually input some code to make it free. It is possible the TC-4's don't count towards the value of SW lego...? So firstly, keep an eye out for that happening to you. Secondly, once I was there, I asked if it was possible to buy a couple more TC-4s, and they were fine with it.

So, it may entirely be possible to just reserve 2, go to collect in store, and then buy as many as you want. The woman with authority said I could potentially buy as many as I wanted.

She did say 'I would only get one free for 'every £10 spent on SW lego'... that may be down to her interpretation of the rules of them... but it may be possible to buy 5, get a 6th free and so on... (They're 2.49 so not quite getting away with 4 for £10...)

I personally would like at least 1-2 TC-4s. Hint hint, if someone in the UK would like to help out, I have previous year figures I can trade.

If TC-4 is showing up now, I wonder what will be available as the incentive for May the 4th this year. I know this would never happen but wouldn't it be cool if there were 2-4 different minifigs (say Cantina aliens,or something similar to SDCC giving us Batman and Green Lantern) and you randomly got one of these minifigs with your qualifying purchase?

For May 4th I'm hoping for an exclusive chrome figure. A poster would be a nice touch though.

Picures could possibly come out at the end of this week can't wait!

Why? I am interested in the looks of the ISD, everything else is just for curiosity.

Why? I am interested in the looks of the ISD, everything else is just for curiosity.

NY toy fair starts Sunday. Its open to the public so anything displayed will have plenty of photos taken.

I would love to have a Storm Commando (Shadow Scout Trooper) [wishful thinking though, ha ha, talking about wishes, then a chrome Storm Commando].

The stock keeps changing on the reserve on that.

I checked last night and the nearest one for me was 30 miles away... now it's in a store 15 miles away.

I'll keeping waiting for it to arrive in the one 1 mile away!

New York Tot Fair is not open to the public. But yes, there should be plenty of photos by this time next week.

Yes I misspoke. It's open to thoses who qualify and not by invitation.

Yes I misspoke. It's open to thoses who qualify and not by invitation.

Well i'm sure The Brickshow will be there. After all they were there last year.

Joking and wishful thinking aside, with Toysrus UK selling the TC-4 and giving it away as promotional cheap (with 20 pounds of purchase), I'm suspecting if that is actually a promotional material and instead is a polybag set like the Uruk-Hai (and maybe other small polybag sets that comes with those UK newspapers) hopefully available for purchase later on in other parts of the world?

On the box of the Ghost set from the toy fair, the image of the jedi Kanan was blacked out (despite the fact that you could kind of make him out in other pictures). Here is a better look and a short video that Disney has released about the mysterious Jedi. At least there are no anime-style eyes to worry about on our Lego minifigures.

http://www.comicbook...e/news/?a=94407

More at USA Today:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/02/11/freddie-prinze-jr-star-wars-rebels-first-look/4802651/

Edited by djmangunz