just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Yeah, the printing isn't consistent with what Lego puts out. Plus the next picture in his feed of the confidential Spider-man is even more fake.

Ye it's fake lego would never print that much green onto a black leg, they would most likely at that point have an olive green leg and print black on it to save money.

Also the Spidey figure he also has posted looks like a custom, and although he says he found them on google he offers no source.

Edited by Sam892

I'm going to go with the general consensus that this is a fake, albeit a good fake. I'd love to get my hands on that figure! :laugh:

Yeah, that Spidey fig next to it looks too awful to be real, so the Goblin one is sadly bogus for sure. It looks great, though. I wish they would've made a minifig for that Gobby.

I know this is a 2014 tread, but heres a first look on something we'll get a set of in 2016 no doubt:

BncsTOSCYAAl99e.jpg

I know this is a 2014 tread, but heres a first look on something we'll get a set of in 2016 no doubt:

New batmobile I'm assuming? It looks like they are going away from the tumbler tank look a little bit, which I wasn't a huge fan of, so this looks like it will be really nice! :thumbup:

Nope, it's from Batman vs. Superman - the director posted that picture today. Gotham takes place when Bruce Wayne is still just a kid, so there won't be a Batmobile on that show.

I've been thinking that the Ultra Agents vehicle in the Infearno set looks like the Batmobile in the Arkham Knights trailer.

Well, there may be no batmobile linked to Gotham, but I'm sure there can always be a way to get more Batman related things out there.

I guess I didn't know what that show was about. Odd they aren't involving Batman in a show about Gotham.

That picture does make me excited for another new batmobile though. I didn't care for this year's version. I liked the one that came in the Two-Face set though.

Well, there may be no batmobile linked to Gotham, but I'm sure there can always be a way to get more Batman related things out there.

I guess I didn't know what that show was about. Odd they aren't involving Batman in a show about Gotham.

That picture does make me excited for another new batmobile though. I didn't care for this year's version. I liked the one that came in the Two-Face set though.

It does have Batman in it.

When he was about 12.

Just in case no one has seen this yet today. I have a feeling we may be seeing something quite special in 2016 if lego are making sets from the movie. got to love that bat suit and what a set of wheels! batmanbatmobile.jpg

Edited by legofreak86

Just in case no one has seen this yet today. I have a feeling we may be seeing something quite special in 2016 if lego are making sets from the movie. got to love that bat suit and what a set of wheels! batmanbatmobile.jpg

The car looks cool but the Suit is 50/50. The actual suit looks fine but the Batsymbol looks awful and the cowl looks just as bad. I've never been a fan of short ears and to me they look incredibly stupid on the cowl. I'll make up my full mind when we get a photo without the stupid Instagram black and white crap over it. Hopefully the suit is dark great with a black cape and cowl, blue would look awful.

Don't really like the 'fat' bat-symbol either...but let's all wait and see. I am still quite excited for the movie and the surely fitting LEGO sets to it.

Don't really like the 'fat' bat-symbol either...but let's all wait and see. I am still quite excited for the movie and the surely fitting LEGO sets to it.

Oh ye don't get me wrong I can't wait for this or the LEGO that follows haha.

Not liking the suit. It's probably the cowl I don't like, but the symbol looks too big.

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

I love the suit and the car, although the Bat-symbol didn't translate very well from logo to suit. I'm looking past it though, because we're finally getting a black and grey Batman without three tons of lame armor plating. Plus, we can actually see the Bat-symbol without a yellow backing. Next thing I'm looking forward to is seeing Wonder Woman and the new Batarangs.

Its got quite a 'Dark Knight Returns' feel to the suit from the symbol and shirt ears. Hard to say how itll look on film but I'm all for a more radically different Lego print!

I'm loving the look. It has the feel of some real menace. The bat symbol gets to look as if it is made from vein lines. This Batman really looks like he will leave criminals broken with near deadly force.

This batmobile also treads the line between comic design and practical efficiency.

In other news, Channing Tatum has been chosen as Gambit for an upcoming X-Men movie, possibly X-Men: Apocalypse. Gambit featured pretty prominently in that story, as well as Wolverine (as the Horseman Death). Looking at the IMDb page, though, it doesn't list Channing or Hugh. That movie is slated for 2016, just like 'Superman vs. Batman'.

In other news, Channing Tatum has been chosen as Gambit for an upcoming X-Men movie, possibly X-Men: Apocalypse. Gambit featured pretty prominently in that story, as well as Wolverine (as the Horseman Death). Looking at the IMDb page, though, it doesn't list Channing or Hugh. That movie is slated for 2016, just like 'Superman vs. Batman'.

I heard rumor that Apocalypse is going to feature Gambit and Nightcrawler quite a bit. Looks like we'll be seeing a Gambit figure sooner rather than later, if LEGO continues to base it's X-Men sets loosely on the movies, so that's pretty great.

The Batman Assault on Wayne Manor reached 10,000 supporters as of Monday and will be going under review in September

While it is a nice set I just don't see any possible scenario where they actually make it. Every set that has come from CUUSOO/Ideas has been right around the same price range and this Wayne Manor, even scaled down to a manageable size, would easily be over $150.

The Batman Assault on Wayne Manor reached 10,000 supporters as of Monday and will be going under review in September

I hope the x men set would get there first to show that we all need more x men and it has some nice ideas too

I was wondering, do we have an official release date/range for the U.S. regarding the new X-Men Vs. The Sentinel set? (76022)

Brickipedia says "June 2014" but is that correct?

Anyone? :sceptic:

Edited by Lego Spy