just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Sorry if this was posted before, but walmart.ca posted pics of the actual Spider-man/ Venom Juniors set.

Nice find, I don't think that the images which you have posted have been seen before, although the watermarked version has. They also seem to have some more images of new 2014 themes although this one seems to be the only 2014 super heroes image on there which I can see, thanks :classic:

Wow that Spidey car doesn't look that bad. This is a great example of how a final version of a set, can look much better when compared to Prelims.

Has anyone else noticed that Spider-Man has red hips in this set? This look extremely atrocious since the red bit that reaches all the way around his costume is already represented with printing and this is, in effect, the same thing as printing it twice on the torso.

Has anyone else noticed that Spider-Man has red hips in this set? This look extremely atrocious since the red bit that reaches all the way around his costume is already represented with printing and this is, in effect, the same thing as printing it twice on the torso.

I dont know what you're. Seeing its the same Spidet we've. Gotten since 2012.

And yes Venom is the samr, he just doesnt the thing. On his back

And yes Venom is the samr, he just doesnt the thing. On his back

Alright, thanks!

The Spider-Man we got in '12 and '13 have blue hips. The only change is the red hips and I was just remarking that I think it's an asinine one. That's just my opinion though.

The Spider-Man we got in '12 and '13 have blue hips. The only change is the red hips and I was just remarking that I think it's an asinine one.

In what image can you see it having red hips? I certainly can't tell from those two Walmart pictures.

In what image can you see it having red hips? I certainly can't tell from those two Walmart pictures.

gqGhhBul.png

You gotta look really closely... :grin:

That 'new' Hulk has me puzzled - there's no way a 2014 figure was produced in 2012 and kept on the shelf for years...

...it's either a prototype (of the 2012 figure) or a knock off. A knock off with a 'lego' stamp is a concern for purist collectors such as myself.

Lego order the products with same molds at one time. The new color wolves in Hobbits Set have been also sold for a year in China.

China selling LEGO products in wrong colors.

Not expecting a bootleg made in an unrelated factory with stolen molds. https://www.facebook...38992971&type=3

These minifigures in the link is produced with molds the unofficial factory made themselves, not stolen molds, and the minifigures are much far away from the real lego ones. Poor quality.

The HULK is not of this kind. It is at least produced from official lego factory. I am sure for 100%.

Wow, I can't say I like that Juniors set, then again it is a juniors set. Hopefully this is a green light of Hi-res images coming out for next years wave... and a confirmation for a second would be nice too.

You gotta look really closely... :grin:

Maybe it a mistake or if the set really does come with it its really stupid and not needed. Hopefully it doesnt happen to the other Spidey sets

Check this out:

https://www.facebook...&type=3

They made a Cyborg Superman minifig, but LEGO did not made him before.

So? What's your point? It's a bootleg using copied moulds with custom printing.

This tells us nothing.

Also, does anyone know how much that set will cost? Looks like a cheap way to make a black suit Spidey.

Edited by KingPixels

The face printing did look a bit off compared to the earlier hulk, but it definitely has a different expression. I'm not sure what the people are looking at that said the expression looked the same to them. Pants color doesn't really matter to me, but it is best that we would be getting a different hulk. Still it makes me regret buying a second hulk for my daughter if we are getting another one. It's like Gollum in lotr. The two versions are different but close enough it wouldn't really matter.

Sorry if this was posted before, but walmart.ca posted pics of the actual Spider-man/ Venom Juniors set.

Was that Juniors set always scheduled for a January release?

That set is awesome!!!!!!

That's exactly what my 6 year old said when I showed this to him, which the "juniors line" is aimed at. I have no idea why you old folks are hating on it. It's not meant to be appealing to you. It's crazy to me how often people on this forum forget that this is a "kids" toy and that us adults that collect are a small % compared to the kids % that ask their parents for these sets who don't know anything about Lego. Anytime a new theme or set pictures come out, the 1st thing Ido is ask my 6yo son what he thinks. Everytime there's sets that adults on here call horrible, my son usually thinks the complete opposite which should matter most. Anyway, these junior sets are gonna be a great way to get my son more hero at a cheaper price and will live these cool, fun looking cars that come with. Can't wait :)

Edited by vriverajr3

That set is awesome!!!!!!

That's exactly what my 6 year old said when I showed this to him, which the "juniors line" is aimed at. I have no idea why you old folks are hating on it. It's not meant to be appealing to you. It's crazy to me how often people on this forum forget that this is a "kids" toy and that us adults that collect are a small % compared to the kids % that ask their parents for these sets who don't know anything about Lego. Anytime a new theme or set pictures come out, the 1st thing Ido is ask my 6yo son what he thinks. Everytime there's sets that adults on here call horrible, my son usually thinks the complete opposite which should matter most. Anyway, these junior sets are gonna be a great way to get my son more hero at a cheaper price and will live these cool, fun looking cars that come with. Can't wait :)

Exactly! Two of my son's favourite characters in a set aimed just for his age group!

Despite being a set aimed at young children, I quite like the design of Spidey's car. I could see myself picking one up.

I have no idea why you old folks are hating on it.

I'm an adult and lovin' the set. I think it might be the best spider-man car ever haha.