Last week on E Bay two times 8297 (great parts to use) 54€ and 56€ + 4,90€ delivery but without manual and box and one 42000 for 68€ include delivery.

Today one 42008 for 81,99€ include delivery.

Now i´ve to stop buying for the moment, i think i have enough parts now........... :blush:

Recently bought 8284 B Model + RC motor with BB (similar to PF one) + Speed Computer for 40€ including shipping. Bargain! Original sale was on model with RC motor and BB, speed somputer was advertised by seller as a little suprise. And I really like the price and suprise!

yesterday bought a near MINT 9398 Crawler complete with instructions and box and shipping for 89€... just all electrical parts are more expensive at lego.com or bricklink...

@Kumbbl,

wow, that is a really good price for the 9398!!!!

Congratulation.

The cheapest i´ve found (and buyed) was 111€.

my best bargain so far was surely a used pack with:

combine harvester (8274),

bulldozer (8275, only 2 studded panels missing),

blue dump truck 8415

and 2 very small sets (tractor and forklift) all together for 50€.

The post on a german site was just 3 minutes old and I was the first who called.

and recently I got a complete 8043 for 60€, which had V2 IR receivers! (no clue how that happend, but I was pretty happy ;) )

I have just bought a used supersonic car off eBay for £40.

8366-1.jpg?0

I have been after the RC unit for a while,so now I get that and two buggy motors... :tongue:

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

Picked up the Technic Tow Truck (MSRP $69.99) for $39.99 at Toys R Us. Got a free Christmas tree polybag to boot!

My most funniest purchase of the last days... 3x new 9397 at 50€ each, from a local store, (who has no clue of value) :sweet:

Last week I scored on eBay: some 3.5kg of Bricks including 2 L-motors, one Servo, a V2 Receiver, a 9V-motor, half a 9398 chassis and a nearly complete 8450 The Mission. Although the parts needed to be washed twice I got this for 65€.

Last month

8285 , 8421 , 8275 for 160 €

Perfect condition, instructions,no box.

Yesterday from same seller.

2 x 8455

3 x 8436

also perfect condition,instructions, no box.

160 €.

last week in a store, so brand new.

42009 for 125€

Pretty good deals i think.

8366-1.jpg?0

I have been after the RC unit for a while,so now I get that and two buggy motors... :tongue:

Dammn. And I thought I had all the Lego I'd ever want or need. Have to put this on my "wanted list".

8366-1.jpg?0

i am also looking for that, the cheapest i found was $200 and i don't remember what shipping cost was, but i guess it was pretty expensive

Dammn. And I thought I had all the Lego I'd ever want or need. Have to put this on my "wanted list".

very recommended - not really an interesting build but a lot of fun to drive ... very fast and powerful cause of the two buggy race motors...

Nice set, but really to expensive!

At the moment 82€ but 55 minutes to the end of auction.......... i think around 120€.......

i am also looking for that, the cheapest i found was $200 and i don't remember what shipping cost was, but i guess it was pretty expensive

@LegoPanda: I bought one through Marktplaats (Dutch auction site) last week for EUR 50... A little dusty and smokey but overall in good shape and not played with a lot.

When I picked it up the lady told me she had more Technic for sale and sold me 8280, 8222, 8257 and 8011 altogether for another EUR 20...

Yeah!!! I´ve buyed 3,8kg lego technic parts on E Bay for 53€ and what have i found inside the package?

Eight pieces of the 64782 1x5x11 panels in red!

Great and the weekend is rescued.......... :wink: i need the parts to change the colour of my 42008 to red.

If anyone is interested at ToysRus the 42000 is now for 63,98€ (79,98€ 20% discount).

8366-1.jpg?0

I think you got hosed there, mate as I just picked up one locally for £20 :laugh:

Missing the four lightsabers and stickers are peeling, but otherwise mint

But what do those flaps on the remote do?

Darn, this thing is fast! RC parts does not take up much room (to my surprise), so I think I'll try to make something buggy like (with suspension) without going PF. Should run a bit faster with 9398 wheels :wink:

yesterday i got an Enzo 8653 (Ferrari) for 54€, complete with undamaged Box, perfect BI and MINT parts quality...

a0.jpg

It is not the best technic car but it is a real beauty (with a nice door kinematic) and it is a very good part repository for a lot of supercar MOCs....

Yeah!!! I´ve buyed 3,8kg lego technic parts on E Bay for 53€ and what have i found inside the package?

Eight pieces of the 64782 1x5x11 panels in red!

Great and the weekend is rescued.......... :wink: i need the parts to change the colour of my 42008 to red.

Good for you. I did not realize those parts were so expensive in Red .... even more expensive than the dark blue (which came in only one set). Good thing I got the full 8258 a while back.

Edited by DrJB

8366-1.jpg?0

I didn't know that set. Thanks for the show. After I was watching the set on youtube I really need it:

:wub:

To be on topic: My best bargin was the front loader #8265 for 50€. Even the set retired 2010 I found it in April 2013 in a shop. :classic:

I think you got hosed there, mate as I just picked up one locally for £20 :laugh:

But what do those flaps on the remote do?

That's got to be the deal of a lifetime!

I bricklinked the important parts (remote, receiver/batterybox, steering unit, two antennae and two motors), and it cost me a small fortune!

The "paddles" are for the "aux output" on the receiver. It will drive a motor clockwise or anticlockwise depending on which is pressed. As far as I know it has never been used in an official set, but I suppose you can use it to control a sequential gearbox, or just lights for that matter :classic: