Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

If that set is the Ewok village I would be extremely happy (Although I can't speak for my wallet :blush: )

BTW, is there a reason for this thread being unpinned or is it an accident?

The Ewok village looks very good, but I hope the real one is a lot bigger than that, as I don't think that is a good size at all.

I like that Ewok Village design, well done to the builder! I'd exchange two or three of those rebel troopers for Biker Scouts or more Ewoks though. I'm guessing whoever made this had a Cannibal Escape or two kicking around :)

I think it is a quit realistic ewok-village. I don´t think it should be any bigger, and the reason is that the price will be to steep. An ewok-village should be in the pricerange og "Jabba´s Palace". Actually I think this one has to many mini-figs. Bur it would be nice with that many fig´s, though!

BTW, is there a reason for this thread being unpinned or is it an accident?

I have no idea why it isn't pinned. :look: I assume that one of the staff accidentally clicked something to unpin it. I'll pin it again.

Does anyone actually think we will see Mos Eisley cantina ? The reason I ask is because of all the drink thats in it ?

If you're referring to the fact that it's a bar I wouldn't worry. A smaller set of it has existed in the past, so I see no reason we couldn't see a remake.

Concept art of Jek-14:

lego_jek_14_concept_art_by_robking21-d5xssuj.jpg

Thought this'd be cool to show you. Found on deviantArt, same guy who did the Super Heroes pictures in the corner of their boxes. Picture is link to page.

-Sci

Concept art of Jek-14:

Thought this'd be cool to show you. Found on deviantArt, same guy who did the Super Heroes pictures in the corner of their boxes. Picture is link to page.

-Sci

I love RobKing's art! :classic:

I think the concept version looks much better, but the regular figure is still really good.

Edited by just2good

We need a new minifigure scale B-Wing. I'd get the old one but I don't think it quite stands up to the quality of the current fighters.

That concept Jek looks more like a Dark Jedi than a clone, and the trans-arm is on the other side. It still looks better. That giant X-wing is a little underwhelming, to tell the truth. We got a UCS this year, give us something more interesting to look at!

Edited by 8BrickMario

We need a new minifigure scale B-Wing. I'd get the old one but I don't think it quite stands up to the quality of the current fighters.

Someone on here has done an exceptionally well designed minifig scaled B-wing, which I personally dont believe TLG could improve upon as it is, seriously well executed.

Other than that, with the lack of sales of the UCS B-Wing, I cant imagine they will visit a minifig scaled one anytime soon.

Im not sure if this is the place to ask, but does any one know were you can buy Brac Speeder with sidecar, Umbaran MHC and the 75014 Battle of Hoth in Australia, besides Lego.com.

Battle of Hoth is Toy'R'Us, haven't seen the other two in stores, I got them for my May the 4th purchases

Im not sure if this is the place to ask, but does any one know were you can buy Brac Speeder with sidecar, Umbaran MHC and the 75014 Battle of Hoth in Australia, besides Lego.com.

I usually bricklink what I can't find in the store or indeed go to LEGO.com.

8803773118_95f55477b0.jpg

DSC07310 by mexxbear, on Flickr

This is a great rendition of what the Endor set could look like! It's not official, but it has the LEGO style.

What do you guys think, realistic?

If you take a good look you can see the middle tree is partly the one from "Ewok attack 7956", so I think this is definitely not the official version. But still a good job on the building.

Edited by Cyberbricker

In case anyone is interested, the Desert Skiff is on sale at Target for 16.15 right now in the states. It says online only but I got them to price match in the store.

If you take a good look you can see the middle tree is partly the one from "Ewok attack 7956", so I think this is definitely not the official version. But still a good job on the building.

If you take a look at the original post you will find that it is what somebody created and what some would like the village set to look like

I think it's not official, as the Luke Skywalker head is and older version.

Edited by Legoman123

The only place I've seen the BARC Speeder here in the States is Wal-Mart. I didn't think it was an exclusive, but that's the only place I've found it. The MHC I've seen at both Target and Wal-mart. Not sure if this helps you.

I think it's not official, as the Luke Skywalker head is and older version.

Just to reiterate, this Ewok Village is NOT the official version It is a MOC. But it gives us an idea of what the official set could look like.

Anyone know an approximate part count on the MOC? It could give us an idea if the official version will be same-size, bigger, or smaller (I hope not the latter).

The only place I've seen the BARC Speeder here in the States is Wal-Mart. I didn't think it was an exclusive, but that's the only place I've found it. The MHC I've seen at both Target and Wal-mart. Not sure if this helps you.

The BARC Speeder is a Walmart exclusive, and the MHC is a Target exclusive. I'm not sure why you would have seen the MHC at Walmart, as that DCPI code wouldn't even be in their system.

Edited by The_Chosen_1

8803773118_95f55477b0.jpg

DSC07310 by mexxbear, on Flickr

This is a great rendition of what the Endor set could look like! It's not official, but it has the LEGO style.

What do you guys think, realistic?

That is similar to what I would expect this set to eventually look like. Though maybe adding some of the log traps and stuff they built to defeat the empire, so it's not just a "treehouse".

I'm not sure why you would have seen the MHC at Walmart, as that DCPI code wouldn't even be in their system.

I must have imagined it was there, then. :blush: I've only been to Wal-Mart once in the past year, and it was a quick trip through the Toy section.