I picked up an Unexpected Gathering in a closing down model store - it was marked as £48, down from £60, but when I got to till the cashier said it was actually £38!

Lucky indeed! Seems like around the world, this month is the best month to pick up the Unexpected Gathering set. Though you're in Europe (presumably), some people in North America have found the set for half off at Target stores and stuff. :classic:

Edited by just2good

Got a used but mint set of the classic 8880, with box, manuals, yellow tray and unused stickers. The white parts are still white!

This set just cost me $58 including shipping

8880supercar_zps1689fdc5.jpg

8880supercar2_zpsed3f6fe2.jpg

Edited by francisalmario

Got a used but mint set of the classic 8880, with box, manuals, yellow tray and unused stickers. The white parts are still white!

Wow!

Lucky man :-)

I'm still looking around for one of these at a reasonable price....... I will be looking for a while......

Wow is right. That is an incredible price for that set.

A couple of mates recently bought a house that was in pretty bad shape. Whilst they were cleaning out the shed they discovered about 12KGS of Lego, all in good nick but just really dirty. I scored the lot for free which is mostly Pirate Lego from the early 90's. Score!

Just waiting for the delivery, should arrive tomorrow but I won't be there to check it till Saturday, of a Green Grocer (incomplete but looks mostly there in the pics) cost £140!

Just this week at the Kroger I found:

9496 Desert Skiff @ $7.50 - Three for me

9490 Droid Escape @ $10 - Three for me

6860 The Batcave @ $35 - Two for me

75007 Mini w/ Coruscant @ 5 - Three for me

3184 Friends Adventure Camper @ 14.99

7346 Creator Beach House @ $15 - Two for me

3939 Friends Mia's bedroom @ $7

3938 Friends Andrea's Bunny House @ $2.50

4200 Mining 4x4 @ $ 3

4432 Garbage Truck @ $5

Also, there are still a whole bunch of LEGO on sale, several City and Creator, as well as all Monster fighters half off. I already got all those at super low clearance price, so I probably won't get those again.

They also have some Hero Factory which I have no use for whatsoever, but the 6231 Speeda Demon is only $8 and looks kind of cool.

Hi guys,

I have got a lot of bargains viewing this forum as a anonymous user, so I would like to share some of them.

First of all, I have got 5x 8288 for $120 each in mint sealed boxes, I think it was my best finding for ever. Then I have found a local store with some rare NinjaGo booster sets for MSRP - 2111, 2113, 9570 and other boosters which are not available in stores nowadays.

Now I am trying to have a successful transaction for Collectible Minifigures Series 2 Boxes of 60. If I get luck, I will have them for ~ $55 each. :-)

Edited by danyakosh

I managed pick up #10937 Arkham Asylum for £50 from bssns via facebook, made once 100% complete..

20 Alien Chitari from the Avengers for £8 at a comic store, mispriced as they had them for £10 each behind the counter. Also, was rather pleased with 3 SHEILD Cars for £18, a Malibu Mansion for £10.00, and a Helicarier playset for £9. Oh I how I love and hate eBay sometimes...

I found a 7641 City Corner at a Target today for $12 and a Harry Potter Hogwarts for $10. No, seriously. It was new in box and this wasn't some weird, out-in-the-middle-of-the-woods Target. I jumped all over that.

I found a 7641 City Corner at a Target today for $12 and a Harry Potter Hogwarts for $10. No, seriously. It was new in box and this wasn't some weird, out-in-the-middle-of-the-woods Target. I jumped all over that.

Wow, you lucky son of a gun. :drool:

Were they tagged as clearance?

Wow, you lucky son of a gun. :drool:

Were they tagged as clearance?

Yeah! They had some Fire Boat from the 2009 City era also that I'm not familiar with (Brickset isn't working right now?) and a Qudditch set. We're not big on the Harry Potter sets here, so I figured one set with Harry and Lucius was enough....

Oh, and the Creator Beach House is clearanced at $32. I don't believe that's a great price, but I'll keep my eye on it and see if Target knocks it down further. They had a bunch of them.

Bought 8289 Technic Fire Truck for EUR32 (US$44), mint condition, some bags are still unopened, complete manuals for both A&B models, stickers still unapplied

151020131166_zpsca0314d8.jpg

151020131167_zps9a813724.jpg

Edited by CisFran

Wow now that is a deal. The closets I have ever come to a deal like that was saving around $40 on a bunch of star wars sets on ebay.