Sign in to follow this  
xwingyoda

Event '07 signing up !!

Well i have to start a new place on tuesday the first of may, so that a problem for me... but still we have three days, thats still great :) and can build when one get home on Monday 30th he he

I think that flying to Stuttgart is the cheapest, plus it

Tks for the link ;-) Thats what I call a PAB :-P

*yoda*

8-

A short addition to what I posted lately:

BBDO_Lego_Motiv.jpg

"Even in Scandinavia they are building good trucks"

:-P ;-)

Building on!

Ah, alas i will not be there, school work and exams and busy time shedual, and i am only new here so i MAY be there next year.

Sorry guys and gals.

I think that flying to Stuttgart is the cheapest, plus it

Alright guys, ante up:

I have an answer from LL Germany about the rooms. There's a maximum number of two (2) adults per room.

What they need to know:

* The exact number of people.

* Are there annual ticket holders among us?

So, does anybody of those who join us there or are listed as "provisional" need to stay overnight? Does anybody bring somebody along and how many (Holodoc?)?

They didn't say anything about kids in the rooms, I'll have to ask about that, but not before I have the numbers.

Answers ASAP, please :-)

Do you have an idea, how much a 1-bed-room or a 2-bed-room will cost per night?

I'm thinking about joining you, although I don't know any of you yet. But there was a first time for everyone here, I guess.

"PaB" - I understand that this means a sale of loose parts one can choose and mix, like these small sections in the regular LEGO-stores. Does it stand for "Parts and bricks"?

And please tell me more about the firefighting contests. What exactly is it you're doing, is this some arcade-game or what is it? I'm curious and excited about that...

;-)

"PaB" - I understand that this means a sale of loose parts one can choose and mix, like these small sections in the regular LEGO-stores. Does it stand for "Parts and bricks"?

Aren't parts and bricks the same? :-D PaB stands for Pick a Brick...

I'm thinking about joining you, although I don't know any of you yet. But there was a first time for everyone here, I guess.

And please tell me more about the firefighting contests. What exactly is it you're doing, is this some arcade-game or what is it? I'm curious and excited about that...

;-)

There is indeed a first time for everyone ;-)

PAB stands for "Pick a Brick" and you assumed correctly on its definition.

Ah that firefighting contest is definitly something :-D Its a park ride: there are several teams of 4, and the goal is to manoevre a fire truck and pump on water guns and head back as quickly as possible !! Lool, its really hilarious when you do it as a group ;-)

Hope you can join the fun ;-)

*yoda*

Not yet, I have to give them the number of people.

But here you can check the official prices of their regular offers. Group arrangements should be below that, I just can't say how much.

Not yet, I have to give them the number of people.

But here you can check the official prices of their regular offers. Group arrangements should be below that, I just can't say how much.

i'm a bit confused... they refer to package deals but they don't mention if these are per person or per two. I mean, a package for 110 euro includes a room, but since we're sitting with two people in a room, does this mean the entire package is for two?

I mean, a package for 110 euro includes a room, but since we're sitting with two people in a room, does this mean the entire package is for two?

If you click on "more" it says "per person"...

Hobbes wrote:

So, does anybody of those who join us there or are listed as "provisional" need to stay overnight? Does anybody bring somebody along and how many (Holodoc?)?

Well RAS & I will not be bringing any along - we

I think KimT and I will have a cheap dirty room together. You can book one room for us. We have no season tickets, but we might buy one, depending on the price.

One more thing. We still haven

I dont know if any one is brave enough too room with me he he >:-)

Mr Tiber is not afraid of anything!

Although.... At second thought... 8-|

There's a small change I'll be there, but you can add me to the not sure groop... + 1 other person if I can...

That