mo123567

Collectable Minifigure Sightings & Availability

Alright, distribution in the US blows right now. I suppose we can expect them to start showing up in TRU soon since they're listed online, but sheesh... not even Kmart, Target, or 5 Below yet.

Especially for someone who lives in western PA. There's not a LEGO store anywhere close to here.

Maybe some stores like Kmart, Target and Walmart will have them in "LATE JANUARY" or "EARLY FEBRUARY" according to minifiguresplus.com

Since they still don't have in my local stores even Toys R US I already got the Forest Maiden, Battle Mech, Mr. Good and Evil, Policeman, Heroic Knight (The one in my avatar), Mermaid, Hollywood Starlet, Plumber (Supposed to be Roller Derby Girl, but they gave me that by accidental mistake). Soon I almost got the Fortune Teller, Judge and the Roller Derby Girl.

I'm still expecting to have in-stock in my local stores for the Alien Avenger, Chicken Suit Guy, Cyclops, Roman Emperor and the Waiter.

Edited by JeagerEX

Wow, your Lego store has them arranged so nicely. I would feel bad going through them all and messing up their display. My store just dumps them in the bin. I even got to dump a box in myself when I asked them to bring a fresh box out for me to go through, Very helpful employees at the Lego store. I did find a chicken guy for one of the employees as a thank you.

This store keeps the inventory neat and tidy, so I try to keep it in order as I go through the bin. When they're not as busy, they also go through the CMFs and mark which figures are so that it's easier to give to customers who only need specific minifigs.

I'm lucky to be given free range to pick through what's out and buy what I need.

8378053548_13f781b742_c.jpg

AC

Just got all 16 at the new Mastermind Toys in Mississauga (Hurontario & Eglinton). They were $3.49 CDN. Happy hunting!

Birchall's has series 9 in, $4 each. 14 or 15 open boxes on Friday, I grabbed 10 packets and got exactly what I wanted (after feeling less than half a box). Knight & space orc thing are very easy to find. Will probably go back for more of them.

Spotted series 9 at Toys R Us at Mt Gravatt Qld over the weekend.

Nothing yet in KMart or Big W that I could see.

Picked up 2 forrest maidens straight off the bat! :grin:

Well, I've given in. There have been no sightings near me and I have called all of the possible locations near me, and none of them have any, so I have resorted to S@H..... :angry:

Woah! :look: You have a lot of Heroic Knights and Roman Emperors.

I still need a few more of each and will likely be done the next time I make the trip to the store.

AC

Spoted in Zagreb, capital of Croatia couple of days ago.

No luck with Maidens dough :(

Is it me or does Series 9 seems to be priced much higher on places like ebay and bricklink than with previous series? I normally buy a complete set from one vender but due to each box now only having two complete sets instead of three previously, the vendor can't even offer whole sets anymore. Perhaps it's still early in the season and prices will go down later. I wonder if LEGO had intended to keep prices inflated by limiting certain minifigures to only two per box.

Found the 60 count boxes of Series 9 at Bartell's - it's a local drug store in the northwest. Grabbed seven bags haphazardly:

Heroic Knight x2 (Yes!)

Cyclops (Cool)

Mermaid x2 (Boo - made a mistake as I only wanted one)

Starlet (I must be getting rusty, because I was thinking this was the Forest Maiden)

Robot (Cool)

Overall, the ones I found were pretty cool. The helmet being an off color from the armor throws off the Knight alittle, but the armor being nicely printed makes up for that. Now I just need to track down a couple Forest Maidens and Gypsies...

Toys R Us in Calexico, California have just two boxes from this series. I grab all of them except for the Chicken Guy.

I made a mistake, when I was touching the bag I though I got the chicken guy but not, I grab Cyclops, well two cyclops are ok for me.

And 15/16 minifigures is good to me :laugh:

Found Series 9 at my local Toys R US in Lancaster, CA today. Now I bought 4 which are the Alien Avenger, Chicken Suit Guy, Roman Emperor and the Waiter.

Bought some today in Dublin Ireland. The really cool thing was that they had a large (like 80 cm high and maybe 50 cm wide) series 9 minifig bag in the store window. It was a perfect replica of the small ones but had two grommets, one near each upper corner. The store personal said they used to get that together with the boxes from TLG. The previous ones were already given away and I couldn't get this one.

Spotted them in Connecticut. Toys R Us nearby New Haven.

Another sighting at Toys r Us. This one in Charleston, SC. price was $3.19 ea.

Yeah, Fred Meyers, here in the northwest, has been great for CMF collectors. I make a point of finding any excuse to shop there during minifig release season so I can keep checking. The problem is that I am surrounded by 5 of these stores in my area and they don't always have the same stock so I drive my wife crazy with multi store Fred Meyer trips.

Which Fred Meyers tend to have CMFs? I will be going to Pacific Northwest (Seattle) for a business trip later this month and want to pick up some minifigs.

Found the 60 count boxes of Series 9 at Bartell's - it's a local drug store in the northwest. Grabbed seven bags haphazardly:

Heroic Knight x2 (Yes!)

Cyclops (Cool)

Mermaid x2 (Boo - made a mistake as I only wanted one)

Starlet (I must be getting rusty, because I was thinking this was the Forest Maiden)

Robot (Cool)

Overall, the ones I found were pretty cool. The helmet being an off color from the armor throws off the Knight alittle, but the armor being nicely printed makes up for that. Now I just need to track down a couple Forest Maidens and Gypsies...

Where was the Bartell's (address)?

Which Fred Meyers tend to have CMFs? I will be going to Pacific Northwest (Seattle) for a business trip later this month and want to pick up some minifigs.

It varies from store to store when they get stock in.

When series 8 came out I went to at least 5 different Fred Meyer stores and some had a few, some had older series, and scored a set at one. And if you think going to customer service to check stock will help, it was useless the last time. It showed all stores having hundreds of them in stock and most had none.

The last time I was there the lego shelves were so sparse, they had a few sets spread out to cover all the shelves. If I happen to see any of them there I will be sure to post an update.

There are also 2 Lego stores in the area that should have stock, that is where I got my set last week.

Edited by Kigurumix

They have them at Fred Meyers in Hillsboro OR. (near Portland) on Cornelius Pass Rd. I still have not checked out the other 5 or 6 locations that are nearby but some of them may have them as well. Might be a little too far from Seattle for a casual drive.