CM4Sci

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 11 Rumours & Discussion

For Toronto area collectors, Chapters Burlington on Fairview St has Series 11 for sale! Picked-up the Barbarian, Gingerbread Man & Constable today.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Does anyone know if Tesco have it in stock? Planning to go check out tonight.....

My local one still had series 10 on the shelf when I went in yesterday

I did see they had them in Argos at Bournemouth yesterday! My local toy store got them in this morning, got some straight out of the packing box.

How wide is the head of the Gingerbread Man ? It seems to have a two studs diameter, can anyone confirm ?

I tried going thru the review posts to find the answer to this so I apologize if it's been answered: Does the Island/Tiki warrior have back printing?

Edited by thatblockoguy

I did see they had them in Argos at Bournemouth yesterday! My local toy store got them in this morning, got some straight out of the packing box.

Where about is the local toy store? Is it in Bournemouth? I'm going to Bournemouth next week.

How wide is the head of the Gingerbread Man ? It seems to have a two studs diameter, can anyone confirm ?

14mm diameter approx

Grabbed my first few from Asda in Hastings ( southeast ). There also in W H Smiths here aswell.

Got all sixteen today at Target.

. I still love the Bavarian Girl, but the Scarecrow is fantastic, too. :wub:

We've picked some up in the UK. I'd been a bit indifferent to the range - loved Yeti, wanted Scarecrow for his hat, that sort of thing - but seeing some of them "in the flesh" has changed my opinion. There's some great printing and excellent new parts. Even ones that I don't really care for like the Christmas Elf, Girl Robot and Roller Waitress are big hits with my 2 kids and should be pretty easy to find in their bags.

And there's a lot of potential to make some fine custom figures from them: the Policeman's head is excellent for anyone wanting to make a 19th century soldier or explorer; the evil mecha's body and armour is great for a space villain (add the Barbarian's head, Paintball Guy's helmet minus the splodge and a trans green visor and you have it); and you can use Welder's helmet with a LOTR Uruk breastplate to make Ned Kelly or similarly armoured bank robber/steam-punk automaton etc.

Got all sixteen today at Target.

. I still love the Bavarian Girl, but the Scarecrow is fantastic, too. :wub:

Which Target? Were there any left?

So this is interesting:

Perijove showed me this. If you look at exactly 1 min and 31 seconds in, you'll see the Grandma's cat and a faint meow! We saw the cat even before we saw S11 pics!

For those having trouble, here:

Kittymovie.png

:thumbup::sweet:

-Sci

Which Target? Were there any left?

I think it was the Boyton Beach Florida one, there were a lot left but a lot of people were buying 'em.

I think it was the Boyton Beach Florida one, there were a lot left but a lot of people were buying 'em.

Oh,ok thanks,I'm in Miami,I plan on looking for them on Friday.

Picked up a couple from my local ASDA - the barbarian (will make a good gladiator!) and the policeman. I think the policemans hat is the best part of this series - as that's what policemen (on foot) generally wear in my little corner of England.

Good show TLG!

Edited by Duck

Anyone seen them in northern europe og BeNeLux yet?

As far as I have heard Series 11 will not be released in stores in that region (Scandinavia and BeNeLux is the same region in LEGO's world). They will still be available at shop@home I guess, but our best option is probably Bricklink.

So this is interesting:

Perijove showed me this. If you look at exactly 1 min and 31 seconds in, you'll see the Grandma's cat and a faint meow! We saw the cat even before we saw S11 pics!

-Sci

Ah, LEGO is quite sneaky! Awesome find!

As far as I have heard Series 11 will not be released in stores in that region (Scandinavia and BeNeLux is the same region in LEGO's world). They will still be available at shop@home I guess, but our best option is probably Bricklink.

Oh, so TLG wants me to start collecting kreons then since they are easier to get? First that #¤"¤ stunt with mr gold that only a few can enjoy, now this. Way to go TLG !!!!

So this is interesting:

For those having trouble,

-Sci

Now that's dedication! Nice:)

Edited by jluckhaupt