muscleman

LEGO Collectable Minifgures Series 9 Rumours & Discussion

But my favorite experience was at Target with a Series 6 restock... I was hunting down more Centurions (and found a couple) and a lady with her 8-ish year old son came up, he was excited to try to find a Leprechaun but they didn't have much time to stand around looking so she only let him feel a few packs. They walked off without any luck, but the pack I was inspecting as they walked off--Leprechaun! I double-checked, then raced after 'em and handed it to the boy. Felt all warm & fuzzy inside.

Good for you. That is a good feeling. I did that once actually by giving away one of my Centurions. I didn't feel upset about losing one of my ranks.

And yes, I'm pretty sure that is Maid Marion (Marian?).

US Policeman in a white hat

House Painter sporting a moustache, Red Riding Hoods basket, green garbage bin

The US Policeman is already confirmed in the list, but the House Painter will be on Series 10.

I too have never felt guilty about feeling the packets. For Series 8 I was sitting on the floor near the checkouts of a TRU store feeling the bags and no-one even bothered me about it...

I find that the LEGO store staff will usually chip in and help find the CMFs that I'm looking for (if the store isn't too busy). They're usually quite good at feeling up the bags; I think they do it a lot when the store is slow.

Sometimes there has been four or five people (staff and customers) standing there going through the bags, all helping each other find the ones they're looking for. Very helpful. Most of the kids (and parents) don't realize you can identify the CMFs by feel, so they are very appreciative when you can help them find the one they're looking for.

Wait, we know what series 10 will be? When did that break?

Really excited for the US Policeman. I have a craving for some Lego The Wire.

Aanchir found some new elements in the brickset database, and the community built some minifigs from it:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=76346&st=0

In one or two days after it, the list of series 10 and 11 showed up on the web, the list for series 10 seeming the same as the new figures. But from where the names of the series 11 figures come, we (or at least I) don't know.

I find that the LEGO store staff will usually chip in and help find the CMFs that I'm looking for (if the store isn't too busy). They're usually quite good at feeling up the bags; I think they do it a lot when the store is slow.

I found this too, they even go and get another case if they think ti will be easier, they are very helpful! Luckily i didnt have too much trouble with series 8, rubbish at series 7 though

I find the partition boxes really useful, you can stack stacking the ones your have felt up. One shop i go too has them in a massive bowl and that is a nightmare, you have to do some serious dodgy stacking!

Aanchir found some new elements in the brickset database, and the community built some minifigs from it:

http://www.eurobrick...opic=76346&st=0

In one or two days after it, the list of series 10 and 11 showed up on the web, the list for series 10 seeming the same as the new figures. But from where the names of the series 11 figures come, we (or at least I) don't know.

Oh dear gods... They're giving us a Paris Hilton Minifig? Is it officially categorized under the "Monster Fighter" Subtheme?

Oh dear gods... They're giving us a Paris Hilton Minifig? Is it officially categorized under the "Monster Fighter" Subtheme?

I kind of wish they had their "trendy" figure a more Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's-type. I like the dog at least.

I find the partition boxes really useful, you can stack stacking the ones your have felt up.

I actually come the day they open the box. I feel the minifig, then I turn the felt bags the other side, so that it doesn't make any problems to the shop owner, and it allows me to know excatly wheter I already felt a bag or not.

I do some rearranging+ stacking when I sort, but I like that idea of just turning them to face the other way. I may have to do that the next time because it doesn't take up any extra room! Thanks for the idea.

according to brickipedia these characters will be in series 9:

Alien Trooper:Alien_trooper_back.jpg

Battle Mech:Battle_Mech_back.jpg

Caesar:Caeser_back.jpg

Chicken Suit Guy:Chicken_Suit_Guy_back.jpg

Cyclops:Cyclops_back.jpg

Downtown Cop:Cop_back.jpg

Dr.Splitz:Dr._Splitz_back.jpg

Fortune Teller:Fortune_Teller_back.jpg

Heroic Knight:Heroic_Knight_back.jpg

Hollywood Starlet:Hollywood_Starlet_back.jpg

Judge:Judge_back.jpg

Lady Marion:Lady_Marion_back.jpg

Mermaid:S9_Mermaid_back.jpg

Plumber:Plumber_back.jpg

Roller Skater Girl:Roller_Skating_Girl_back.jpg

Waiter:Waiter_back.jpg

according to brickipedia these characters will be in series 9:

It's already in the first post since monday :wink: Now we wait for 3rd december (that's tomorrow!) to see better pictures.

When we will see the definite figures?

Maybe tomorrow. We will get a new update then, but it could of course be yet another tease. Nobody knows for sure.

It's really annoying that a lot of people never check before posting.

nooo, what's annoying is that a lot of people don't refresh this forum 24/7 :laugh:

awww, man, tomorrow we will finally see the figs from the front :wub: :wub:

Thoughts and comments...

Alien Trooper- since this one has been leaked already, we have an idea what we're getting. I like the space marine's helmet and armor in a different color.

Battle Mech- we know it has the Galaxy Squad Mech armor and head. I'll be interested to see what the torso print looks like.

Caesar- really digging the hair, but I'm wondering about the torso. I expected a toga, but the torso is red so I'm thinking a ceremonial armor print.

Chicken Suit Guy- do you think the arms have hands? Doesn't look like it from here.

Cyclops- a light colored club is cool, but I'm trying to wrap my head around his head. Those must be ears on the side, but what is on top in front? A single upraised eye brow?

Downtown Cop- a new hat and radio and I'm still not interested. I think "cop" is the most used minifig type by lego.

Doctor Splitz- as much of a fan as I am of this minifig, I'll be hard pressed to use it.

Fortune Teller- neat hair piece and are those tarrot cards or playing cards?

Heroic Knight- nothing new from this angle.

Hollywood Starlet- cool hair

Judge- looking forward to the wig.

Lady Marion- I'm short on lady hair so there's that. I know the torso print will be nice.

Mermaid- it comes with a starfish from the looks of it.

Plumber- my first plunger.

Roller Skate Girl- printed elbow pads!

Waiter- new silver disc of some sort.

Thoughts and

Cyclops- a light colored club is cool, but I'm trying to wrap my head around his head. Those must be ears on the side, but what is on top in front? A single upraised eye brow?

Heroic Knight- nothing new from this angle.

If it helps you visualize the Cyclops, I think the classic Harry Harryhausen interpretation of it from the Sinbad movies had a single centered horn above its eye.

Both the evil knight from series 7 and he new heroic knight look like they came straight out of the box from 7009 Final Joist. Which mind you insn't necessarily a bad thing.

Maybe tomorrow. We will get a new update then, but it could of course be yet another tease. Nobody knows for sure.

This is my first post, but I've been stalking this forum for awhile now. Anyways, if you look at the original Facebook post where the back images were released there is a comment from lego. they posted the following this past friday: "check back next week, we're sharing the front images"

So I doubt it's another teaser. We will probably see the real deal tomorrow. Can't wait!!!

This is my first post, but I've been stalking this forum for awhile now. Anyways, if you look at the original Facebook post where the back images were released there is a comment from lego. they posted the following this past friday: "check back next week, we're sharing the front images"

So I doubt it's another teaser. We will probably see the real deal tomorrow. Can't wait!!!

Hello CircleK.Welcome To Eurobricks.Well we are supposed to get the front photos tomorrow as said numerous times in this thread.

I have found actual series 9 pictures uploaded on LEGO.com!

http://minifigures.l...us/Default.aspx

These figures look amazing! :wub:

My favourite ones are Cyclops, Forest Maiden, Heroic Knight, Alien Avenger!

My personal thansk to Purpearljellyblob for posting the TLG link in Eurobricks!