reload

MOC: LEGO Colosseum

WHOA amazing :sweet: I believe this would be something on would want to see in real life to see all the beutiful details :thumbup:

How the hell do you get 200,000 Lego bricks? Do you just go to bricklink and keep pressing buy until the money runs at?! At £0.10 a brick...that's...how the hell does one afford this? We must be talking about an amount exceeding a new car?!

Wow! I'm really impressed how you were able to capture all the detail of the original structure! The past/present split is a very creative touch as well.

Just incredible, I salut your brick building expertise! :wub:

I love it how you did a half ancient, half current time with it, a great contrast. :thumbup:

CF

Its amazing what someone can do with Lego. I loved this so much I sent it to other friends I have that are not into Lego. Even they are floored at the work and imagination involved.

Wow, that's great! The two halves contrast each other really well. Is that the Popemobile? :laugh:

Great work! :classic:

Brilliant work!

A great combination of things 'Ancient and Modern'.

I love the use of the hinges to position the stands.

Of course, the Popemobile is a classic. :thumbup:

Fantastic and incredibility big MOC, will be nice if one can see it up close in real life...

Wow! My jaw dropped! *oh2* Especially in the short amount of time taken to build it.

Also creative the way it's split down the middle. Well done! :wub:

Edited by jasbury

Nice work, Ryan!!! Missed you at Brickworld this year!!!

Cheers!!!

Mike Harrod

Cheers Mike I missed catching up with everyone there this year :(

Sadly this was the reason i did miss brickworld, far too many tight deadlines, and of course this monster to make!

Hopefully ill be back next year, i even have plans for a new MOC which will hopefully top my other creations ;)

Although a lot of us may never build on this scale your model serves as an inspiration to both

adult Moccers and to all of the younger builders who have the chance to see this.

If I was a blogger then you would be blogged.

Fantastic work on this. This is very inspiring in the amount of detail you put into a MOC of this size. Far too often it seems that the larger a build is, the less detail it has. This one did not do that, and it really stands out!

The scale is impressive for sure. But I mostly like the side by side vision of past/present. It looks exactly as I would picture it (since I've never been).

You can do a lot with 200,000 bricks.

Keep up the good work.