WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

On 5/16/2023 at 2:18 AM, SilverBubble said:

ik the part, 553pb003, but I do not know an aspect of it. I am trying to find out where the lego logo is printed on this 2x2 dome piece given it is the older style dome with the semi-open top stud, meaning there is no lego logo on the stud. Does anyone know where I can find the lego logo on this piece, if not, is there any way i can verify it as authentic?

I've just had a rummage and all I've come up with is that one of the interior quadrants will have a (C) symbol and the opposite a number, presumably the mould location.

52 minutes ago, CDKiii said:

Hi everyone.

Can someone help me?

I can't identify the hat of the second line. The big berets

https://flic.kr/p/2oBXdKN

Thank you.

They're not genuine Lego. Maybe the same place the rifles and sashes came from? 

8 hours ago, CastleRail said:

I've just had a rummage and all I've come up with is that one of the interior quadrants will have a (C) symbol and the opposite a number, presumably the mould location.

They're not genuine Lego. Maybe the same place the rifles and sashes came from? 

Thanks, you're right. Brick warrior's Bard hat.

Got a big box of 70s-80s lego from a friend, but have trouble identifying which part this is and from which set, does anybody here recognise it? Thanks!

Legopart.jpg.df8f45b70c5ede20b9270714138cfe94.jpg

Looks like Tente wheel shapes, what does it say on the stud? Any markings on the wheel section as wondering if the Tente wheels can fit the Lego axles. My Tente is in the loft else I'd experiment 

The studs say Lego, the underside of the 2x2 plate says 54 and the other 57.

The wheel sections don't have any markings.

It feels like the wheels really fit the axle. I have not yet really tried pulling them off though. But it does not feel easy to do.

Edited by Reinder

On 5/16/2023 at 3:18 AM, SilverBubble said:

ik the part, 553pb003, but I do not know an aspect of it. I am trying to find out where the lego logo is printed on this 2x2 dome piece given it is the older style dome with the semi-open top stud, meaning there is no lego logo on the stud. Does anyone know where I can find the lego logo on this piece, if not, is there any way i can verify it as authentic?

Hard to tell what color you have there. Could it be from one of the Lego Pen sets?

21 hours ago, CastleRail said:

Looks like Tente wheel shapes, what does it say on the stud? Any markings on the wheel section as wondering if the Tente wheels can fit the Lego axles. My Tente is in the loft else I'd experiment 

I removed them and they are indeed Tente wheels, thank you!

Hello,

Can someone be so kind and help me identify the part used on the tower, below the antena with 2 flags? It is what ressembles a pearl gold 5x5 radar with spiral, but I can't find it on bricklink.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/galaktek/48963735288/sizes/l/

Many thanks in advance

15 minutes ago, hugore said:

Hello,

Can someone be so kind and help me identify the part used on the tower, below the antena with 2 flags? It is what ressembles a pearl gold 5x5 radar with spiral, but I can't find it on bricklink.

Looks like Wheel Wagon Huge (43mm D.) Ornamental

Item No: 15744

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=15744&name=Wheel Wagon Huge (43mm D.) Ornamental&category=[Wheel]#T=C

15744.png

I don't have that part but I remember it from seeing a bunch of times, especially because LEGO seems to keep making Cinderella Carriages (2014, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2021, 2023) with 4 of those wheels.

Edited by TeriXeri

4 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

Looks like Wheel Wagon Huge (43mm D.) Ornamental

Item No: 15744

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=15744&name=Wheel Wagon Huge (43mm D.) Ornamental&category=[Wheel]#T=C

15744.png

I don't have that part but I remember it from seeing a bunch of times, especially because LEGO seems to keep making Cinderella Carriages (2014, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2021, 2023) with 4 of those wheels.

That's it, for sure.

Many thanks!

Hello,

Hope everybody is doing well and any help here would be appreciated.

I have searched high and low on Bricklink, but just can't find this piece. It's the lower portion of the support 

for the handrail on the steps. I have identified the upper part but not the lower part which would sit onto a stud

on a 1 x 2 tile. Please help!!

MIkael

5d863wxsbkt31.jpg

3 hours ago, mikaelsp76 said:

I have identified the upper part but not the lower part which would sit onto a stud

on a 1 x 2 tile. Please help!!

Telescope. In black of course. There are a lot of colour options, I love using them in places like that.

On 6/20/2023 at 10:02 PM, Peppermint_M said:

Telescope. In black of course. There are a lot of colour options, I love using them in places like that.

Hi, many thanks random searching on brick link over !! I would have never have thought it would be a mini-fig piece. When you look at of course in hindsight it makes sense. Thanks again.

1 hour ago, mikaelsp76 said:

Hi, many thanks random searching on brick link over !! I would have never have thought it would be a mini-fig piece. When you look at of course in hindsight it makes sense. Thanks again.

I went through a phase on Stud.io of building lamp-posts and the telescope was one of my favourite parts to put in, it just looks so much like a peg/post piece that you would look around in those spaces.

So... I work at a school and one of the assignments at history class was that they'd have to make diaroma with a history theme attached to it. 2 kids used LEGO minifigures, glued them to the shoebox and then left them behind. As a result the history teacher asked if I'd like to have them, so here we are.

BPW04YF.jpg

My knowledge in regards to LEGO from 1980-1995 is pretty good, but after that... not so much. I've no idea where to start. I enjoy putting sets back together as they're supposed to and this is a pretty fun start. But... could anyone tell me how to get started or maybe tell me to which sets these figures belong to?

On 7/15/2023 at 5:45 PM, RNRS001 said:

My knowledge in regards to LEGO from 1980-1995 is pretty good, but after that... not so much. I've no idea where to start. I enjoy putting sets back together as they're supposed to and this is a pretty fun start. But... could anyone tell me how to get started or maybe tell me to which sets these figures belong to?

So most of those are mixed rather than being fully original minifigures. The heads of 2, 3, 5, 6, 11, 15 and 17 are all regular City heads from the mid-2000s to the mid-2010s (various introductions; the silver sunglasses is the oldest print of these and the head on number 5 is the most recent). Figure 5 also has a generic prisoner torso from City sets of the same era, and figure 17 has a torso from the 2009 Pirates sets. I believe figure 16 is a Ninjago Movie minifigure minus the headgear (certainly the legs and torso are Ninjago; I don't have the figure in question so I'm not sure if the head matches). Figure 4 is a Legends of Chima minifigure, with the hands swapped for yellow ones. Figure 8 is from the City set Tire Escape from circa 2017 (the legs are wrong; it was plain white legs in the set itself) while Figure 9 is a Star Wars figure from the early 2010s - this was the era where Clone Wars sets were all the rage, and there were lots of variants of clone troopers with different printings. I don't recognise these specific prints but I'd guess it's from around 2012-2013.

The head of minifigure 7 is by far the oldest part there - it dates to the mid-1990s, and was I believe used in Spyrius and Aquazone sets.

Figure 14 is really odd to me. It doesn't seem like a Legends of Chima figure (the aesthetic isn't right; Chima animals used bulky 'masks' over printed heads, rather than what appears to be a sculpted head) but I'm wracking my brains trying to think of when else an anthropomorphic lion figure might have been released.

For specifically identifying parts, your best bet is the Bricklink database. You can filter by colour and then select parts categories. For instance, this link will bring up a list of every dark blue printed torso, for figures 15 and 16 (and maybe figure 7, the lighting is a bit ambiguous as to whether it's a dark blue or black torso).

Thank you! Oddly enough it never crossed my mind that these could be mixes from different figures. I'm going to start by using your link and will see how far I will get. Thank you so much!

Hello! First of all, sorry for my English, it's not my first language.
I'm into LEGO but I'm not like the biggest fan. I'm trying to build something and I was searching inspiration on Pinterest when I saw a custom build with a piece that I want to use, but I can't figure out it's name. It's this kind of L-shaped bar that makes an elbow to these kind of pipelines.

I would be so so so grateful if you could tell me it's name. Thank you!!!

CB89DDD5-6AFA-4304-907D-A016B8A99178.jpeg

That's a tap #4599 inserted into a lightsaber #64567 then on a bar of unknown length.

You could also use #87618

On 7/16/2023 at 11:05 PM, Alexandrina said:

Figure 14 is really odd to me. It doesn't seem like a Legends of Chima figure (the aesthetic isn't right; Chima animals used bulky 'masks' over printed heads, rather than what appears to be a sculpted head) but I'm wracking my brains trying to think of when else an anthropomorphic lion figure might have been released.

It seems to be the king from Robin Hood, from this year's Disney minifig collectible series

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=coldis100-15#T=S&O={"iconly":0}

(or prince, according to the description; I haven't seen that movie since many years)

Quite recent then

Edited by antp

45 minutes ago, antp said:

It seems to be the king from Robin Hood, from this year's Disney minifig collectible series

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=coldis100-15#T=S&O={"iconly":0}

(or prince, according to the description; I haven't seen that movie since many years)

Quite recent then

Oh lol, I figured it was something from the Lion King being as it's a king who is a lion.

Did Disney really do a Robin Hood film with lions?