WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

In the case of the flick fire missile, ignorance is bliss.

I have seen some good MOCs that make pretty creative use of them though, like this one on AG. For their intended use, they are shoehorned into waaay too many sets, but they work well to connect pins to studs to Technic pieces.

Edited by rodiziorobs

In the case of the flick fire missile, ignorance is bliss.

I am narrowing my eyes at your post.

20141112_141946.jpg

^I wouldn't say it is the worst piece, or that it is useless. But personally I would have been fine never having them. I won't get into what I think is the worst/most useless part as that could send this thread way off topic. :wink:

Hi all,

I recently bought a bulk lot and I am finding some pieces that I do not know how to identify. Can anyone help with these pieces below? The light gray part is actually flexible and can bend in both directions.

99Vqvs6.jpg?1

The lot appears to have included some of the old Toy Story sets as well as some City police/fire sets. There are also some race car driver minifigs, but I am unsure if any of the car pieces were actually included.

Seller claims that this lot is "100% real Lego".

If they're telling the truth, what the heck is the large "rock monster" figure in the upper right of this image?

6fe34f9637bf4aac8215063808d191da.jpg

In their defense, to many people all plastic building brick brands = Lego. That bag looks like it has an acceptable amount of third-party brick in it, though.

I don't recognise backhoe arm with bucket and cylinder and tyre at the very bottom as LEGO parts as well.

Well, you've got the best part of a Sarlacc in there, so you could take a gamble and buy if it is a reasonable price.

That rock warrior figure looks non LEGO, the baseplate bears more inspection, and I second the questions over the excavator arm/bucket and the balloon tyre.

However, most of it looks LEGO and Star Wars at that.

That's definitely a sarlacc, but the figure on it looks suspicious. I can't tell if the octagon plate assemblies are from Star Wars or Lord Of The Rings.

27335615685_c3444ae2a5_z.jpg

I don't know what this is, and I'm not even sure if this is even a Lego piece, because of the printing (only on this side, the other side is blank), and I couldn't find a LEGO stamp on it.

PIcT4Xyh.jpg

igRDxyPh.jpg

Can anyone identify what the color on all the right side is? I think it might be just yellowed classic blue, but the color is so consistent all over. It looks more significantly different in person. Here's another clue, after I took the top picture when I disassembled the pieces the 4x6 plate shattered. It was like plaster it was so brittle. Maybe some older plastic?

I'd put my money on old and yellowed as well.

I have a number of blue bricks that apparently came from an extremely old blue freight wagon from the late 60ies/early 70ies. They noticably differ from all newer bricks I have as well....and newer in this case includes stuff up until the first Classic Space sets.

Your pieces must be a lot newer, though, as the curved piece has only been around for some twenty years or so.

Edited by RogerSmith

The central piece here... what is it and where should I look on bricklink? I've tried looking through what I can think of, mainly Bionicle & Hero Factory, and haven't been successful. Any help appreciated!

post-130650-0-27481400-1465617704_thumb.jpg

I don't recognize this piece. Quality of the edges seems to be a bit lower than of legit LEGO piece. Does it have LEGO logo anywhere?