Hinckley

LEGO Superheroes 2012 Rumours & Discussion

Oh yeah, forgot to put these in my other post:

I really like the Dynamite Goon's face. :classic:

I do too. It looks like the guard's torso is slightly different from the one that appeared in City sets earlier this year too, besides the lack of printing on the back, he has more lines on his front side.

Wow I didn't know they gave Two Face a proper coin. :)

-Omi

FBTB commented that they wish he had gotten a scratched up coin instead, so he didn't always have to make the "good" decision. But I saw someone point out a better idea: since the set has both his coin and an extra, you can use a fine-tip marker to "scratch up" the extra one yourself.

FBTB commented that they wish he had gotten a scratched up coin instead, so he didn't always have to make the "good" decision. But I saw someone point out a better idea: since the set has both his coin and an extra, you can use a fine-tip marker to "scratch up" the extra one yourself.

Earlier I said that I hoped for the "good" side so I could do that. Anyway, if Two-Face had the bad side, then he'd always have to make a bad decision...

I personally intend to just treat the connection side (the bottom) as the "bad" side (it's not just scratched, it's totally gouged out! :tongue: ).

I personally intend to just treat the connection side (the bottom) as the "bad" side (it's not just scratched, it's totally gouged out! :tongue: ).

Ah, a creative solution! :tongue:

Batmobile is officially out of stock! I have the much better original, so I don't care that much. I'm still depressed about the funhouse, though. :cry_sad:

My Catwoman, Two-Face, and Funhouse sets shipped on the 14th and I got a confirmation today. According to FedEx tracking, they're supposed to arrive tomorrow..? *huh* I'm not getting my hopes up though.

Yeah, my local TRU has the Catwoman set for $19.99 and the Lex set for $24.99..... Ugh.

My Catwoman, Two-Face, and Funhouse sets shipped on the 14th and I got a confirmation today. According to FedEx tracking, they're supposed to arrive tomorrow..? *huh* I'm not getting my hopes up though.

Wow, you must live real close to a distribution center!

FedEx is usually on time, so you are one lucky person! :sweet:

TRU is pretty much my only option. I don't have a LEGO store very close, and I absolutely HATE waiting for shipping, unless I have to. So, I bite the bullet and pay the evil markup. :cry_sad: I guess you could look at it like shipping costs... :sick: