I know I'd love a Mandarin's Palace set. Much like the dragon fortress. Figs could include Iron Man, War Machine, Mandarin, and a few Mandarin thugs. Plus with the ten rings we'd probably get a few LotR rings with it. :wub:

Just got a few ideas from The Avengers:

Chitauri Invasion

- Minifigs: Iron Man (Mark 7), Thor, Hulk, Chitauri Foot Soldiers (2x), Chitauri General, Terrified Civilians (2x).

- Includes rubble, 2 damaged cars, a street corner, a building or two (facades), a Chitauri chariot, and the big flying snake thing (given the name Leviathan by Marvel Movies Wiki).

S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ

- Basically an add-on to the Helicarrier set (Helicarrier set goes on top of this).

- Minifigs: Nick Fury ( :wub_drool: ), Maria Hill, Agent Coulson, Steve Rogers (casual), Bruce Banner (casual), Tony Stark (casual), S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents (2x), Black Widow.

- Includes hangar for jet in 6868 and the Quinjet in 6869, a garage for 3 vehicles: 2 S.H.I.E.L.D. trucks (like the one in 6867, 1 of them included in this set), and a S.H.I.E.L.D. Jeep (like the one driven by Agent Hill in the beginning of the Avengers), a control room (with computers, Fury's podium, and meeting table), Dr. Banner's lab, lockers, an equipment/training room, and meeting room with holographic images of the Security Council.

I'd like to see some sets of the films that lead into the Avengers movie, E.G. Iron Man 2, Thor, ect.

Stark Expo.

The building where Justin Hammer introduces the Hammerdrones, Minifigs: Iron Man, Tony Stark (suit), Rhodey, Pepper, Justin Hammer, and Hammerdrones X2. about £70-80.

The scene in Thor where Loki sends down the giant silver guy (cant remember his name :tongue:)

Some buildings like a cafe and Jane's lab. Minifigs: Thor (civillian, and Asgard) incl. Mjolnir, Jane Foster, Dr Selvig, Thor's warrior friends X2, and the giant siver guy. about £60

Hydra Train

Train, Minifigs: Captain America (WW2 attire, Unmasked), Bucky Barnes, 'Dum Dum' Duggan, Red Skull (he's not in the scene but it would be nice to get a figure of him). about £50.

Now some Avengers Sets!

Stark Tower

The top with the Cube and the portal, then the floor underneath where Tony and Loki where talking, Minifigs: Tony Stark, Iron Man, Loki, Dr Selvig, Hulk (purple pants/trousers), Thor, and An Ailen on a chariot. About £99.99 if done correctly.

Battle in NYC.

Some battle scenes with some tall and small builidngs, giant ailen snake, Maybe a SHIELD jet. Minifigs: Cap (unmasked), Thor, Hawkeye, Civillians X2, Ailens X2. About £70-80 if done correctly.

Helicarrier Scenes.

Playsets like Hulks Helicarrier Breakout, that could all join up to make a big helicarrier.

Lab where Bruce Banner and Tony Stark talk. Includes, Some scientific apparatus, computers ect. Minifigs: Bruce Banner (love to see a Banner where he's not as the Hulk) Tony Stark, Random SHIELD Agent. About £20-25.

Main Room in Helicarrier.

Includes table where Avengers sit, Computers around the room. Minifigs, Nick Fury (seems the perfect opportunity to introduce him into the line.) Maria Hill, Phill Coulson, Black Widow (Shorter hair), Thor, Cap (civillian clothes), Random SHIELD Agent X2. About £100-120 if done correctly.

Thats all for now! More Ideas to come! :classic:

Edited by wazza98

I don't know what to say. I'm not a big fan of DC's, but Marvel Universe is okay.

The Cosmic Battle

It's the Ultimate Collector Series set, it features Galactus's ship and a huge amount of delightful smaller ships. It will also have a number of 27 minifigs:

Thanos, The Fantastic four, The Avengers, Silver Surfer, Five Thanos warriors, Loki, Spider Man (i know this isn't possible, but Lego would have ever done a reversive Torso with Peter Parker,s torso on the other side :wub: )The Eternity,

the Green Goblin, Doc Ock and the X-men (coming with their ship).

Also Galactus will be an exclusive minifig, and of course bigger than the rest of the minifigs.

A few X-Men ideas

Weapon X Facility

Small sized set that comes with Weapon X tank and destructable lab.

Figs:

Weapon X Wolverine, Sabertooth and Dr Cornelius (or William Stryker and Lady Deathstrike if its based on the films)

Danger Room

Medium to large size set. Room with lots of traps and play features, maybe a robot of some kind

Figs:

Gambit, Rogue, Colossus

X-Mansion

Hogwarts style mansion that can be expanded upon with future releases.

Figs:

Professor X, Emma Frost, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Juggernaught, Pyro

Sentinel Attack

Brick built Sentinel robot.

Figs:

Wolverine with mask, Kitty Pryde

X-Jet/Blackbird

Flagship set. Designed so it can hold at least 8-10 minifigures like the modern City planes.

Figs:

Cyclops, Jean Grey/Phoenix, Beast, Mystique, Avalanche, Toad

Shi'ar Starship

Large set along the lines of the Jedi Shuttle or latest Sith Infiltrator

Figs:

Wolverine or Cyclops, Dark Phoenix, Lilandra, Gladiator

Apocalypse' Chamber

Medium sized Egyptian theme set. Apocalypse would be a larger figure similar to the Hulk, with THESE hoses attaching to studs on the arms and body. Archangel would have a wing piece similar to the Pharoah Quest mummies.

Figs:

Random X-Man, Apocalypse, Archangel, Mr Sinister

Asteroid M

Similar to Weathertop. Asteroid/base on the outside, playset on the inside. Comes with Magneto and other random X-Men/Brotherhood figures.

Mastermold

Larger scale Sentinel. "Creates" mini Sentinels out of its chest. Comes with random X-Men and Boliver Trask.

Ultimate X-Jet

The bomber looking X-Jet from the Ultimate universe. X-Men come in their black costumes.

Figs:

Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Jean Grey, Magneto

Submarine

Loosely based off the movies like Wolverines Chopper Showdown was. Comes with comic versions of the X-Men along with either Brotherhood mutants or the Hellfire Club.

Edited by wesker

I think, like a few other people said, they should make a helicarrier control room with Fury, Hill, Coulson, and at least Banner and Cap in casual clothes. I think tlg missed their mark with the avengers flagship set. They should have included the control room with the hulk set.

Edited by connor18gow

Thought of some more sets! :classic:

Howard Starks Plane.

Includes plane and lots of weapons. Minifigs: Cap (First Captain America attire, Crest/Triangle Shield, Handgun), Peggy Carter, Howard Stark, Random HYDRA Guy. About £40 if done correctly.

Red Skulls Aircraft.

Includes the plane and Col. Phillips' Car. Minifigs: Cap (unmasked, WW2 attire), Col. Phillips, Red Skull, HYDRA Guys X3. About £70-80 if done correctly.

Tony Starks Workshop.

Includes Mark II and III Suits on wall, Pipes like in IM2 where he creates the Triangle Arc Reactor. Minifigs: Tony Stark, Phill Coulson, JARVIS. About £30 if done correctly.

Avengers sets!

Battle in Stuttgart

Includes Small building, cars X2 Minifigs: Loki, Cap (masked), Iron Man, Mind-Controlled SHIELD agent, Civillian. about £35 if done correctly.

Helicarrier: (I know this would never happen but I can dream :tongue:)

Gigantic Helicarrier, with loads of different rooms, and the room to imprisonate Loki. Minifigs: Nick Fury, Maria Hill, Phill Coulson, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Cap (unmasked), Tony Stark, Iron Man, Bruce Banner, Hulk, Thor, Loki, Possessed Agents X3. About £175 if done correctly.

Thats all for now, more ideas to come! :classic:

Give me these:

Shadowland; Figs: Evil Daredevil, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Spidey, Ghost Rider and Bullseye (my favorite Marvel villain).

War of Kings; whatever, just give me a Black Bolt fig and take my money.

Finally, give me another Deadpool set, but instead of a comic set, make it so you build a Lego box (preferably the box in which it came). You know, like Deadpool is aware that he is part of a Lego set. The fourth wall thing...whatever.

I think, like a few other people said, they should make a helicarrier control room with Fury, Hill, Coulson, and at least Banner and Cap in casual clothes. I think tlg missed their mark with the avengers flagship set. They should have included the control room with the hulk set.

I like this idea

I was thinking earlier today how a set from The Avengers featuring the

"hero misunderstanding battle" in the woods between Cap, Iron Man and Thor would be cool - throw in Loki watching from the precipice and a bunch of trees with break-away play features. Maybe one button that levels all the trees recreating the Mjolnir/Vibranium effect.

I think the area that drive comics is the figures themselves. There are some great sets from Batman because he has cool equipment and a ton of money. Other books are more about the characters. What would be great is either mini-figs like the collectible series now or packs with 5-6 characters in each, similar to what has been done with Alien Conquest, Knights, and City. If there were packs like that with Superman, Lois Lane, Lex Luthor, Perry White, Zod, and Brainiac, I think they would be huge. Similar to Green Lantern, which I have stated my love for, have half of the corps in each set with a few other people like Carol Ferris, a Guardian of the Universe, a Manhunter, etc. That way there could be 5-6 people in each set and you could more easily collect them and let some sets like Batman be more about the vehicles. Think of Spiderman, Venom, Sandman, The Lizard, Green Goblin, and MJ in one pack. Another could be Fantastic Four with the 4 plus Dr. Doom. Watchmen! with the Minutemen in 2-3 sets! Moloch the Mystics, Big Figure, Dr. M, etc. Batman could have a Batman in each set and 3-4 baddies in each with him, Robin, Nightwing, Catwoman, Alfred, Gordon, Joker, Clayface, really, the list goes on and on...

I think the area that drive comics is the figures themselves. There are some great sets from Batman because he has cool equipment and a ton of money. Other books are more about the characters. What would be great is either mini-figs like the collectible series now or packs with 5-6 characters in each, similar to what has been done with Alien Conquest, Knights, and City. If there were packs like that with Superman, Lois Lane, Lex Luthor, Perry White, Zod, and Brainiac, I think they would be huge. Similar to Green Lantern, which I have stated my love for, have half of the corps in each set with a few other people like Carol Ferris, a Guardian of the Universe, a Manhunter, etc. That way there could be 5-6 people in each set and you could more easily collect them and let some sets like Batman be more about the vehicles. Think of Spiderman, Venom, Sandman, The Lizard, Green Goblin, and MJ in one pack. Another could be Fantastic Four with the 4 plus Dr. Doom. Watchmen! with the Minutemen in 2-3 sets! Moloch the Mystics, Big Figure, Dr. M, etc. Batman could have a Batman in each set and 3-4 baddies in each with him, Robin, Nightwing, Catwoman, Alfred, Gordon, Joker, Clayface, really, the list goes on and on...

I totally agree battle packs the best way to go, lego dosen't need to design whole sets and we can get all the characters from games and tv shows we always wanted like say a pack with batman, batgirl, robin, and nightwing. Then realse Clayface,killer moth, mad hatter, and manbat! then do the same for other heroes... it is perfect! you should totally pitch this idea to lego via email or another medium,but don't just sit on this great idea, act now and maybe they'll like your thoughts! :laugh:

Unless they came out with a moderately high price tag, I don't see them making money on this idea. Yes, it would be awesome for the consumer, but most people aren't going to want multiples of these figures and that is the main purpose of a battle pack. Every consumer would buy one copy and they would have invested time/money on new molds or printing that wouldn't be used in any other sets. I'm pretty sure TLG would lose money on that deal, especially having to pay high licensed fees. I think long term, we will probably get a good chunk of the figures with some repeats, but I wouldn't expect too many of them immediately.

The problem is the same one that TLG has with Star Wars. Their license is for construction sets. Just releasing battle packs or single minifigs like they do with Castles, City and Alien Conquest runs the danger of bumping up against those who hold the license for action figures. This is why the licensed property battle packs always have the semblance of a small scene ( at the xpense of minifigs). Things like a cannon or small vehicle. If you notice really the only time you see them releasing just a minifig from a licensed property it is as a special promotion, such as at toy shows or this months Hulk promo.

There's just one Avengers set that I really want to see:

the shawarma restaurant.

the shawarma restaurant.

Oh come on that would be..... the single greatest lego set ever. ever! :laugh:

the shawarma restaurant.

That would be a great way to get a full set of characters. :classic:

My votes would be:

Fantastic Four set with the Fantasticar and HERBIE (maybe even a larger set with Doom)

X-Men in the Danger Room (or portion of) with a Sentinel

Defenders set with Dr. Strange, Hulk, Namor (though I'm not really a fan), and Silver Surfer

I'd bet it's very likely we'll see an exclusive set later this year with Nick Fury. Like the Black Pearl from the POTC line. Hopefully it's not some HQ or something, but it'll probably end up being the Helicarrier cockpit.

I think your right half penguin. I would like to see some Iron Man sets from the movies

and maybe a few comic sets. Just think: The Mandrain in Lego! :sweet:

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

Unless they came out with a moderately high price tag, I don't see them making money on this idea. Yes, it would be awesome for the consumer, but most people aren't going to want multiples of these figures and that is the main purpose of a battle pack.

I agree - the best thing they could do is release a 'henchmen battlepack' with a bunch of different themed goons. A "Joker Goon" BP, "Two-Face Goon" BP, etc. Maybe even SHIELD agents, Chitauri footsoldiers, Hyrda soldiers, etc. Four per pack with a brick-built accessory, five per otherwise. Make each figure have an alternate head print so one could choose which side to show for even more variation. They would make a killing on sets of army-builders like that.

I would love to see some sets based on the Arkham video games. Some of the character designs like Mr Freeze and Scarecrow would look great as minifigures.