Zane

Overall Favourite Sets

Finally found the castle I was talking about:

375-2.jpg

BTW: Look at the horses ears. Ahh, the days before SNOT-regulations.

wow! now that one takes me back. my sister got that set for one of her birthdays. i was a very jealous brother :-D

My all time faviourite is 6066 Camouflaged Outpost. It had it all...

6066-1.jpg

Oooh! Good call. I loved *wub* that set!

man, i am so close to wanting this set... it is really really nice. so glad it was listed here. forestmen are a theme that i sometimes skim over. they are easily forgotten with all the hootin-hollerin saloon shoot-outs that fill my LEGO world ;-)

but thanks to this thread, i think i can put forestmen next in line for the collection, right after WW, adventurers, and islanders that is :-D

- BrickMiner

man, i am so close to wanting this set... it is really really nice. so glad it was listed here.

I know it sounds phony, but 6066 is even better when you buld it! It is just so perfect...

God Bless,

Nathan

My first choice:

918-1.1118081270.jpg

The source of my addiction.

Oh, oh. I have that somewhere too. Dang, now I have to get my old box of Lego from my father's house. ;-)

Finally found the castle I was talking about:

375-2.jpg

BTW: Look at the horses ears. Ahh, the days before SNOT-regulations.

Great choic. I've still got mine from when I was a kid. Here's a pic review I did last year:

Yellow Castle Review

I'd have to go with 6765 Wild West Gold City Junction (at least within my top three all time sets):

6765-1.jpg

Decisiveness is a virtue X-D

God Bless,

Nathan

:-P Well I actually think the BSB is a better designed set, but the entire concept of the ITP is so great, I think it deserves a mention as well. When you've been collecting for 22 years, its hard to pick just one favorite.

And then I forgot about the Gold City Junction, which is another great set...

Steve

EASY!

display.jpg

Same for me! (i just hesitated for a second with

kings.jpg

but it all started with the Galaxy Explorer for me. *wub*

My favorit set, if I have to choose one, will be the train engine shed ref 10027

10027-1.1125892277.jpg

It looks so beautiful, with a lot of accessories, a good color scheme, it is big but not oversized, it has a very good playability, with the roof that you can put out, and you have two configurations (with the hinge pieces).

A really good adition for a town with a train track!

My favorit set, if I have to choose one, will be the train engine shed ref 10027

The best building in a long time. I got it for christmas from my then-girlfriend-now-wife two years ago. It's a great set. Should have bought a second one, now you only get the bley version...

man, i am so close to wanting this set... it is really really nice. so glad it was listed here.

I know it sounds phony, but 6066 is even better when you buld it! It is just so perfect...

God Bless,

Nathan

as i was growing up, my friend had this set... i was able to partially play with it, and loved the mulit-access storage element... always thought that was brilliant. however, i've never built it myself...

"prefect" you say ??? too bad its around 300 USD 8-

ok this is so difficult!! i managed to make a top 3 so here they are!!

6073-1.jpg

6274-1.jpg

6376.jpg

hmm..maby i should have made a top 10!!

hey how about all of us voting for the top 10 sets of all time and have something like "the eurobricks top sets"!!

would that be possible?

Oh my...My favorite is the ARC one seventy fighter...ITs just...my favorite, it has loads of flaws, but its still my favorite. Also, there's this awesome Submarine from the Aquazone series, the medium sub with the smaller dettachable sub on top? that was an awesome set. I wish I had gotten it...And I've always loved the Arachnoid Insectoid Base...Too bad I never even got the chance to shop for it...Luckily I have my Celestial Stinger which is my other favorite. I dunno...And im not even going to mention the Bionicles...Another one really high up with my favorites is my red Triceratops...that is one awesome set you shouldn't refuse. That is probably the best thing lego has done since....the first Bionicles or something.

My all time favorite is classic space 928 Galaxy explorer. I have 2 of them, and often dream of finding a MISB version, offcourse I never will.

Morten

The very least I can do is say that my favorite Star Wars set is Boba Fett's Slave I (redesigned version). It's perfect in every way: playability, design, colors, shape. Perfection.

I definitely agree with you there. It's my favourite Star Wars System set. And they were even kind enough to chuck in three extra figures.

My favourite set ever has got to be:

10030-0000-XX-13-1.jpg

It's huge, and just incredible.

My favourite non-SW set:

8654-1.jpg

Loads of pieces for a great price, and a very well built and detailed truck with lots of extras. The only problem is the 80+ stickers!