Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Breaking news!

Zakon Goldblade having a nice conversation with a Drow and a Mummy!!!!

Come check this out:

9051220222_c51515f402_c.jpg

(West Inner Mpya Stedor in a Celebration Time, click on the picture to read all about it!)

Avalonians attending the party:

Lord Artorius Rex of Avalonia (DC)

Alexander (Wedge) - (traditional Avalonian treehuggers costume)

Lord Arfelan of Arfelan (Niku)

Lord Arlindus of Circardia (MikeyB)

Lord Brickington of Hanaco (Brickington)

Lord Burress of Mesodraconem (ZC) - (with Bee costume)

Duke Cassius of Burnby (Carson)

Lord de Gothia of Benoic (dG)

Lord Goldblade of Antyria (CBB) - (with hat on)

Lord Kelperth Darwyn (Jason)

Lady Khariny Rhiannon (doornroosje???)

Lord Legonardo of Glevum (LD)

Lord Mephistoteles of Woodward (Mephistoteles)

Lord Moriartus (Rolli) - (without bodyarmour)

Lord Owlan of Burrium (Penkid) - (with different clothing)

Lord Reynold Fortess (Hellboy)

Lord Russlen (Cutrone)

Lord Varis of the Elven Clans (Rogueang) - (black body armour without pattern)

Zach (Zach) - (with different clothes)

Edited by Damaximus

I Funem Foxle pledge my allegiance to Avalonia.

sig_fig.jpg

I am 40 years old and have spent my life learning the art of lance and axe. There are rich mines close to the coast i have patrolled, discovered whilst i killed many a foe. I now seek to found a town-port and a temple to the sea god. Trade will flourish under my guidance and gold flow to Avalonia.

What can i do and where should i start citizens?

Welcome cablefocley/Funem Foxle in Avalonia :classic:

Not that it matters now, but I am about halfway done with my gatehouse for Albion. My original build I was working on (off and on) for months was scrapped the other day and I started anew. Like I said, probably about halfway done and I am significantly more pleased with this result. Hopefully I can finish it this week and get pictures up for everyone.

I have returned to the MoCing game!

Ladies and Lords, I give you the opening part to the Dawn of Ages!

EDIT: And here is the next part: Petrean Market

scalous_011.jpg

Edited by Penkid11

Allright Avalonia. I'm out, its all you know. do us proud!

Good work guys. Welcome new guys. Good choice on choosing the Western Paradise! I am still out of commission for a few weeks, but I'll be back as soon as baby doesn't require feeding every 2 hours!

Congrats on your new arrival! I can see him becoming a mighty hero someday.

Wait are you talking about DG or ZC? :tongue:

Great build to DG and congratulations to ZC -- I thought you said you were expecting soon.

Congrats ZC! Those nights are no fun, but they are great memories down the road....cherish while you can!

Congrats ZC on becoming parent! Finally you can justify having all this LEGO despite being an adult! :wink:

Congratulations Susan! my best wishes to you and your young one.

jeeze last night was kinda scary. 200 kmph winds, houses losing their roofs to the wind, trees falling, even roads ripping apart :P

Wow! Sounds like what we've had in the Midwest of USA lately too, although ours has been 60mph....not sure how that relates to kph. Is everything good with your family?

Time for your local:

math_genius.jpg

If you do the math, 200 kmph equals about 124 mph and 60 mph equals 96.5606 kmph! And you are Welcome!

Until next time, stay in school 'ye fools! :grin:

Edited by Brickington

thats... what im doing... :hmpf_bad:

haha yeah its fast

First of all, congrats ZC!

Secondly (and I know this loses credibility coming from a not-so-active member) I'm getting worried.

First Mitgardia started a stream of free builds, now Kaliphlin is following the trend (no offense intended to our friendly neighbors) and when the Darics fall, we are getting creamed.

Therefore, I'm inviting anyone interested in the longevity of our great, flower-picking Guild to PM me with any ideas for a themed Free Build drive. Both MG and KL have featured the landscapes of their guilds, a detail we are already know for in Avalonia, so I'd hope for a fresh perspective. I have a few ideas, but I'd rather not share them where the surprise could be ruined.

Hail Avalonia!

First of all, congrats ZC!

Secondly (and I know this loses credibility coming from a not-so-active member) I'm getting worried.

First Mitgardia started a stream of free builds, now Kaliphlin is following the trend (no offense intended to our friendly neighbors) and when the Darics fall, we are getting creamed.

Therefore, I'm inviting anyone interested in the longevity of our great, flower-picking Guild to PM me with any ideas for a themed Free Build drive. Both MG and KL have featured the landscapes of their guilds, a detail we are already know for in Avalonia, so I'd hope for a fresh perspective. I have a few ideas, but I'd rather not share them where the surprise could be ruined.

Hail Avalonia!

Better act fast... the Darcis fall in eight days...

Took us (me, since I did the first PMing) from the 27th of April... about two months! (Wow man, I hadn't realized it took that long... :look: )

Congrats ZC!

I hate having my bricks packed up! life gets so boring!

I'm inviting anyone interested in the longevity of our great, flower-picking Guild to PM me with any ideas for a themed Free Build drive.

Great idea, I'd be in if we get it done before September. I don't have suitable ideas right now but I was developing some stuff for my own builds, maybe they can fit. I'll message you once I have something but feel free to add me to the list.

And, I might be last, but: Congrats to you, ZC (or to your other half)! Kids are the single best reason to take a break from something in my opinion..!

Congratulations ZC and family!

I don't think you green tight and daffodils guys have anything to worry about points wise, look at all your free builds last month.

:classic:

Thanks everyone. He is a super handsome kid!

@ robuko- Yes LD and crew went crazy!

The family and I have been displaced from our home due to storms. To busy watching little guy anyways, but once we get the routine down and we have power again, I can get back to being active.

Lots of builds to see!!