Sandy

Heroica RPG - Marketplace

Karie moves through the market, looking stoic for once. She stops by Portia's and without saying much grabs three meads (15+15+15=45 gold), four smelling salts (25+25+25+25=100 gold), two nostrums (35+35=70 gold), and two mulled wines (55+55=110 gold). (45+100+70+110=325 gold). Karie hands the appropriate amount of money to Portia and makes her way to the smith, laying her Vagrant's Guitar on the counter.

"Hey. I want this thing to shoot fire and wind out of the neck of this guitar." She places her Ruby and Sapphire on the table as well as a hundred gold. (50+50=100) "Think you could do that?" Anwyl nods his head.

"I'll see what I can do." It doesn't take him long to install the air and fire blasting device onto the guitar as Karie gleefully looks at her refurbished guitar. |

"Thanks! I appreciate it" With that, Karie walks out of the Market place with a sizeable dent in her wallet as she admires her new guitar. (325+100=425 gold. 2332-425=1907 gold)

Thormanil and Arx make another pre-adventure run through the Marketplace. Already well stocked from their excursion to pursue Baba cut short, they only make one stop.

At Fabian's:

Imbue Amethyst, Emerald into Bejewelled Collar (2099 - 2*50 = 1999)

After realizing he can't join the current quest, Wolfwind heads over to Portia's Potion Shack at the Marketplace. He grabs a Remedy off the shelf, throws ten gold coins at Portia, and shouts, "Catch!"

"I think I lost one," says Portia.

"Too bad. It's all I have."

"Oh never mind, here it is!" But Wolfwind was already gone.

10 gold to start - Remedy: 10 gold = 0 gold left

On his way back to the hall Vindsval Stops at Anwyl's Shop.

Master Smith, These blades seem a bit ostentatious for my liking. Could you please remove all of the Gems from them?

Vindsval hands the Bifrost Blades to Anwyl and has him remove the Ruby, Aguamarine, Garnet, Opal, Topaz, and Diamond from them. Leaving them the Twin Sai they once were.

1069-300=769

He Then Moves to Fabian's Stall and Sells some of his older gear.

Ethereal Cloak, Robes of the Arch Magi, Raw Horsehide (Worth 10 Gold, or can be worn by Barbarian classes for SP:1) and the Mage's Muffler.

769+110+150+10+20= 1059

His packs lighter and with nearly as much gold in his pocket he returns to the Hall.

Alfadas strolls around the Marketplace. He walks to Anwyl Smokebeard's Smithy and says to him: Howdy. I would like this Hammer to be Merged with a Emerald. I have the required gold for it. Torald gives the Hammer and 50 gold to the smith and soon walks away with a nice upgraded Hammer.

Spark Hammer (wp8 Lightning and wood elemental Hammer. 2x wp against flying and mechanical)

Gold=221-50=171 gold.

He walks by Portia's and asks for 5 Mead. 5x15=75 gold.

171-75=96 gold

And he asks for 4 potions. 4x5=20

96-20=76 gold.

Edited by Alfadas

Kid walks into Portia's Potion Shack and purchases 1 potion, (10-5=5 gold). He then heads to the bomb shelter and buys a bedroll (5-5=0 gold).

Edited by dum

I head to Anywl's and Upgrade Two of my Slimy Swords to WP:2 and then go to Portia's and buy One Potion and One Smoke Bomb from Dain.

20+20+5+5=50 gold spent.

Kiray walks into the marketplace for the first time in many months. She goes to Gnomeo and sells a shovel for 5 gold. She now has 600 gold. She then goes to Anwyl and sells her Greatsword (WP: 5) for 25 gold. She now has 625 gold.

With that, Kiray leaves the market and goes back to the hall.

Throlar arrives in the marketplace with 460 gold, he then sells his Henry Award for 200 gold and his Crystal Chalice for 70 gold, leaving him with 730 gold.

Having some questions about some of his stuff he first finds himself self at Anwyl the Smithery.

Do you think this blade can be fixed, so it will not break?

Holding out the Charred Longsword (WP:10; 1/6 chance of breaking at the end of every round, if used; Longsword)

Later at Fabian's...

Do you think 100 Gold is to much for this "suit"?

Shikokku's Stealth Suit (SP:6; Power +6, User is immune to Dark & Demonic enemies; body, head and Backwear)

Hybros steps off of Elba's airship and onto the ground in Guffington's courtyard. It was strange to think that Passion would be the one inheriting the manor. But it felt good to be back in Eubric. He would need to talk to the imps and inform them of his journey at some point, and see what their progress was in retrieving other imps from the void. They would need a proper home soon, one above ground.

He made his way to the marketplace, inhaling the fresh spring air as he did so.

Hybros sells his Fighting Boots for 100 gold, Pugilist's Gloves for 40, and Marauder's Mantle for 250. He also offers some sales to Fabian. "Would 250 gold be acceptable for this Metal Claw? And 100 for this Alchemist's Cheatsheet? How about 10 gold for a Cloak of the Blue Assassin?"

Alchemist's Cheatsheet (1/3 chance to make two of the same Mixture on rolls of Shield, accessory, suitable to Alchemists)

Metal Claw (Unarmed attacks drain health from the enemy equal to 50% of the strength of the attack (rounded up)

Cloak of the Blue Assassin (SP:1, suitable to Rogues; backwear)

Finally, he imbues the Scroll of Sloth, Scroll of Love and Scroll of Minimizing into his Crystal Shoes for 150 gold.

Over at Anwyl's, the imp request the "dwarf" to forge the Ethereal Garnet into Iustitia and the Ethereal Aquamarine into the Sword of Ancestral Hatred Hollow Dagger. He also takes the Opal from the SOAH and replaces it with its ethereal version. The total comes out to 200 gold.

After awaiting Fabian's response, Hybros returns to the Hall.

Once out of the training room, Miderun made her way to the marketplace. Mhinak had left her a sum of gold, though she could make little of his reasoning behind leaving Heroica. There was also, to her initial surprise, a pile of Gold Bars that she had forgotten about.

After selling those, she made her way to the artifact shop, briefly marveling in the variety of colorful, vibrant, and otherwise outright bizarre selection of clothing, selling off her Tricorne for 60 gold.

blacksmith, handing over her Opal, Amethyst, and new Living Silver Greatsword, along with her Club, War Axe, Lucustoid Axe, and Axe. She couldn't bring herself to sell Serstyral. The dwarf worked his magic, melting the flimsier weapons down and forging the two gemstones into the pommel of the greatsword. When he pulled the faintly glowing weapon out of the forge, Miderun barely hesitated, taking the still-warm hilt of the weapon and hefting its weight easily. The metal for the other weapons more than paid for the upgrade, so Anwyl handed over 25 gold. Paying him 400 gold, she also had him upgrade her shield to SP: 10. (60+70+80+90+100)

With her pack substantially lighter but her weapons that much stronger, she made the trek back to the hall.

Edited by CallMePie

He also offers some sales to Fabian. "Would 250 gold be acceptable for this Metal Claw? And 100 for this Alchemist's Cheatsheet? How about 10 gold for a Cloak of the Blue Assassin?"

After awaiting Fabian's response, Hybros returns to the Hall.

heroicanpc-fabian.jpg

"All those prices sound reasonable to me, Little One." Fabian smiles at Hybros as he takes the artifacts and gives him 360 gold in exchange.

Vindsval Returns to Portia's and buys

4 Mead, and 4 Smelling Salts before returning to the hall.

509-60-100=349

I upgrade Germ's Wrench from WP:3 to WP:5 - 90 Gold

I buy a Pair of Sterile Gloves - 80 Gold

I imbue the Ruby into the Shurikan - 50 Gold

90+80+50=220-25%=165 Gold Spent

"Mr. Fancyfeather I would like to sell this beautiful piece of armour fashioned from the shell of a rust hopper...a jumping insect. Carapace (SP: 3, Immunity to SP Reduction, Bodywear ) for 225 gold please. It's rust proof and anyone can wear it! I'd wear it myself but my this piece I have on has been tailored just for me. And this thing Beast Totem (The wearer may choose to enter battle in Beast Form, suitable for Beast Warriors, Accessory) for 100 gold. What do you say?"

I take Arthur's Spider Leg and Sven's Dagger to the marketplace and remove the Sapphire and Garnet from them, before replacing them with their Ethereal Counterparts.

200-25%=150 Gold Spent

Na'im strolls into the marketplace, noting the overcast sky, and the glum mood in the marketplace, and gloomily reflects on the chances of rain.

Nonetheless he moves to the stalls on display. Firstly he stops at Anwyl's smithy, and hands his weapon over to the dwarf who retreats into the forge and returns breathing heavily some 20 minutes later with newly upgraded Nimbus broomstick "Elven handiwork!" he exclaims "Can't beat a good dwarven stave! Are you sure you aren't interested in purchasing a staff?"

Nimbus Broomstick (WP:9, 1/2 chance to double damage/healing output on successful attack; Broomstick)

Na'im raises an eyebrow at his statement "I ah, thought you were a human master Anwyl?"

Anwyl takes the money without a word, and then moves back inside the forge muttering obscenities towards 'the tall people'

17-90=80

Na'im decides to let this pass and drifts over to Portias stall, where he selects two tonics and two remedies "Do I not get a discount for these, being in favour with the guild of Invision and all?" he asks innocently

Portia observes him like he is a cute pet, and laughs "No silly, you're not even a member of the guild yet! Come back later, when you have the skills to prove your membership!" Na'im huffs and retrieves the gold from his coin pouch and slams it onto the counter

80-((2x30)+(2x10))=30

He shoulders his pack and turns, his eyes passing over Fabian's boutique and the sturdy boots on display, towards the north gate of Eubric and a new adventure...

Edited by Enceladus

Throlar entered the marketplace with 730 gold, he then bought:

A Quiver of Homing Arrows for 200 gold,

The Monkey Armor for 240 gold,

One Baldur bomb for 100 gold,

One Soma for 45 gold,

One Nostrum for 35 gold,

One Grand Potion for 10 gold,

x3 Remedies for 30 gold,

x2 Potions for 10 gold.

(730-200-240-100-45-35-10-30-10=60)

As Hybros and Johon arrive at the marketplace, Hybros stops at Anwyl's to sell the Dastan Greatsword for 50 gold. "Ehehm, unless you are interested," he mentions to the raider. "This sword and armor would go well with your helmet."

Barring an offer from Johon, the imp also sells the Dastan Armor (SP: 3 Bodywear, Immune to Earth and Fire, +2 SP for all other Dastan Equipment, Suitable for Knights, Regulators, Winged Warriors, Dragoons, and Vindicators) to Fabian, offering a price of 175.

He also offers The Black Hat (grants Intimidation, immune to Cursed; headwear) for 80 gold.

Johon tosses a Helmet (Max. Health +1; headwear.) onto the table and exchanges it for 10 gold. He looks over the equipment Hybros offers and shakes his head. "I don't' think they suit me well, but thanks for the offer." he says. When the imp places the hat on the table, he perks up, but wait to see Fabian's offer. "So Fabian, how's business with all the recent events?" He asks the fashion-seller. "Part of me would expect it to be bad, but half of me thinks you're getting more attention for the armor you sell."

Nerwen sells her gold ore, buys a pair of barbarians boots and eats her level up mushroom.

Edited by Chromeknight