Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

CURRENT SIGN-UPS FOR QUEST #10:

1. Alf Gregory, Level 1 Barbarian (Bricksandparts)

2. Namyrra Uq, Level 6 Mage (Quarryman)

3. Dyric Rone, Level 1 Rogue (The Legonater)

4. Haldor Skovgaard, Level 4 Cleric (Scorpiox)

5. Atramor Gibbin, Level 7 Rogue (CallMePieOrDie)

6. Sir Glorfindel, Level 1 Knight (soccerkid6)

7. Arasmyth RuGard, Level 1 Mage (Kadabra)

8. William Harkenshire, Level 1 Ranger (volcanicpanik)

9. Erdathcath Madilinas, Level 1 Ranger (The_Customizer)

10. Alexandre le Chevalier, Level 1 Knight (Capt.JohnPaul)

Quest #9 Sign Ups So Far:

Quest #9: Trespassers

Haldor Skovgaard, Level 4 cleric (Played by Scorpiox)

Elgar gligin, Level 1 Ranger (Played by Jedi master Brick)

Atramor Gibbin, Level 7 Rogue (Played by CallMePieOrDie)

Arasmyth RuGard, Level 1 Mage (Played by Kadabra)

William Harkenshire. Level 1 Human Ranger (Played by volcanicpanik)

Namyrra Uq, Level 6 Mage (Played by Quarryman)

Bob the mage Elf, Level 1 Mage (Played by Sirius Black)

Dyric Rone, Level 1 Rogue (Played by The Legonater)

Maurice Ratibor, Level 1 Cleric (Played by Etzel)

Sir Glorfindel, Level 1 Knight (Played by soccorkid6)

Erdathcath Madilinas, Level 1 Ranger (Played by The Customizer)

Elgar enters the hall and sits down next to the man called Alf. He said there is a very high chance you gets signed up for a quest, Elgar orders a round of drinks to cheer up alf

"what your name ranger man?" Alf says "Me Alf. I hope to get chose for quest. I curse myself for jump off stairs and hurt leg" :cry_sad: Alf looks at his hurt leg. "I think I will get shirt to look more civilized. maybe they will choose me then." :sceptic:

Bob glanced back at the sign-up board, noticing a new quest posted on the list. With a mental shrug, Bob decided to add his name to the list for quest 10.

Edited by Sirius Black

Alexis walks into the hall after completing her quest. She notices that there are two ned quests up on the board.

"Quest #9 sounds intresting, but I'll sign up for quest #10." She says to herself.

She walks over to the bar, orders a drink, and takes a seat at the table sipping her drink while looking around at the hall.

Hoke enters Heroica Hall after successfully completing his first quest. He sees several new faces and greets those he passes by. Hoke waves over to Alexis and smiles broadly. He checks in with the caretakers to make sure his traveling gear is still secure.

"Hoke Ablesword?" a pair a fat lips asks from under a foam soaked beard.

Hoke turns to the side to regard a stout dwarf with an upturned mug to his lips

"Yes?" Hoke replies.

"Good! Just dropped a small crate off with your name on it around back. Seems that home has not forgotten you."

"Many thanks sir!"

Nodding his thanks to the caretaker, Hoke grabs his gear and glides down the staircase between adventurers' grand tales and story swapping. He makes his way to the back alley were supplies are dropped off and sees a crate with his family crest. A crest he has not yet earned. He eases open the lid with a nearby crowbar and sifts away the straw padding. There is a note on top with his family's crest pressed in wax along with his mother's initials. He opens the note:

"My dearest Hoke,

We have heard that you were accepted onto your first quest and are very proud. With the autumn season now here and the cold winter months fast approaching, here is something to keep you warm, and hopefully safe, on your adventures.

With all my love..."

Hoke opens the twine tied package to reveal and leather and wool cowl which he puts on.

He looks back into the crate and sees yet another note and another package. This note had his brother's initials as well as the pressed wax family crest. It simply reads:

"Something practical for a new adventurer"

Hoke reaches down and picks up the heavy bundle. He unties it to find a mail coat. He unbuckles his gear and slides the armor over his padded clothes. It fits perfectly! He resituates his gear and walks back into Heroica Hall feeling like a tower.

Hoke notices the two new quests on the board and pens his name under both.

"Perhaps the Hinckwells will recognize my name and further esteem it if I successfully complete this quest as well."

Hoke Ablesword signs up for:

Quest #9: Trespassers

and

Quest # 10: Extra-Curricular Activities

Edited by UsernameMDM

Skrall squeezed his way into the crowding hall that was again alive with the return of victorious heroes. He smelled of rotten fish and had several tears in his tunic as he approached the quest board and tacked up a notice. He smiled contentedly knowing that he had done his part. Skrall wearily walked up the stairs noticing the new likeness of the hall's inhabitants that hung framed among the host of other interesting items that littered the walls of the Heroica Hall. "Hmmph... darn magic users, can't expect 'em to tell the difference betwixt a green feather and a blue one," he muttered to himself.

Skrall saddled up to the bar and ordered a drink from the orc bar maid. "Excuse me miss, I'll take a tankard of strong ale and some warm stew if you got it. By the way, I don't think I've ever caught yer name. Ya wouldn't have ever worked in a tavern down by Draida Bay by any chance, would ya :wink: ?" Skrall then lowered his voice to a whisper, "Oh and if ya get a chance, do ya think ya could mention to whomever does the official announcin' round here, that I've got news of a new quest on the board downstairs?"

Althior walked back into Heroica Hall after completing his recent quest. Without hesitation he signed his name under bot Quest 9 and Quest 10.

As he went up to the saloon, he saw his recent companion, Hoke. He went over to speak with him.

"Hello Hoke!" He said as he sat down next to him, "I was wondering that now since you have your new sword, you'd be so kind to give me that Emerald gem? I would of course pay for it. How does 85 gold sound?"

Tesni stepped into Heroica hall, her new sword gleamed in the light, strange reflected patterns in purple danced off the darkness gem set into the hilt. Tesni checked the board, she was eager to keep battling. "Quest Ten would be a good quest for me." She thought, inscribing her neame below. She searched the room for the cleric from her last quest party, she apparently knew a good place to go clothes shopping...

~A new quest (#11, hosted by Waterbrick Down) has been posted on the Quest Board! The profiles of those who completed Quest#5 have been updated!~

Ellaria returned from her quest proudly carrying a brand new staff of fire. She paused at the Quest Board, and saw three quests posted into it.

"Hmm, I've been intrigued by the guild of alchemist this entire time I've been in the city, so I guess I'll sign into Quest#11: A Matter of Principle."

She then started to hum a happy tune as she climbed up the stony staircase. She hoped to see her new-found friends at the Saloon - especially Tarn Valco, whom she had grown to respect during their mutual quest.

Another quest? Incredible!

I sign up for quest 11.

Just a quick note to you fellow heroes, if I do happen to be accepted to Quest 9, that will take preferance over the other ones, you understand?

Happy I made myself clear, I sit down at a table and wonder where the best place to get food is.

Edited by The Legonater

Sir Glorfindel seeing a new notice on the bulletin board stands up and walks over to take a look. Hmmm... they need a knight, what an opportunity! Sir Glorfindel signs up for Quest #11: A Matter of Principle

In the unlikelihood of being selected for multiple quests Sir Glorfindel would prefer quest 10.

Edited by soccerkid6

Having heard that there was a new quest posted Namyrra rised and went to check out the quest board. But seeing as the newly posted quest were for the Guild of Invision and she already enjoyed a good reputation with the Ziegfrieds who would likely frown upon their favoured heroes going around helping their upstart rivals (not to mention that being a mage herself doing something that would upset the most powerful magical family in Eubric would be a Bad Idea) she decided against signing up for the Guild's quest, surely there would be other quests to sign up for later instead.

Atramor turned to return to the saloon - again - when he noticed there was another new Quest on the board - again.

"Quest 11, Guild of Invision...huh. Always been a bit curious about magic..." he wondered thoughtfully. Scribbling his name on the Quest - AGAIN - he THEN returned to the saloon.

"Hppefully Lady Luck will be on our side today, and we'll get a spot, eh, McCafferey?"

Suddenly, the swarm of heros returned from Quest 5, burdened with loot. For once in his life, Atramor really didn't feel like taking any of it, which suprised him. Jeez, this Hero stuff was a 2-sided coin, wasn't it? He nearly felt like asking one of them about their Quest...ah, one step at a time.

Edited by CallMePieOrDie

Arasmyth notices a third Quest pop up on the Board. He quickly signs in to Quest 11, and quickly crosses out a couple of lines on his previous note so it read:

Highly esteemed clients of Heroica, you will notice that I have signed up for both Quest 9 and Quest 10Quests 9, 10, and 11. If either any of these clients wishes for my service, I would be more than happy to oblige, however, in the case that you both two or more of you would wish that I join your Quests, I must regrettably inform you that I am not so skilled in the arcane arts to split myself into two multiple parts as to participate in both more than one Quests simultaneously. Therefore, if that situation were to arise, I would prefer to join Quest 10 11. Thank you and good day.

- Arasmyth RuGard

"It seems as though there are new faces each and everyday. Not to mention, a lack of the old faces, and friends. Perhaps I shall stumble upon someone I know some time today." Erdathcath then proceeds to get some food, and sits down at an empty table hoping for some company.

While waiting for Hoke's answer, Althior went over to the quest board, saw a new quest was posted, and signed his name under Quest #11.

Tiring of the hall, Tesni decided to go shopping. There was the market and the clothes shops to explore. Having never had a real and true clothing shop before, this mystery experience sounded interesting...

Realizing that signing up for Quest #11 was a bad idea, Althior scribbled his name out of Quest #11.

Finally finished shopping in the marketplace, trying on many garments, feeling the nap of exciting new fabrics, inspecting the gleam of new forged mail and the shine of well worked leather, Tesni returned to the hall. Her new armour was a good match to the heirloom plates fastened to her trous, the deep red of the undershirt and sash a nice contrast to the gleaming amythyst set into the hilt of Cysgodion.

Unable to resist, Tesni struck a pose upon entering the hall

tesni2.jpg

Alf walks to the quest board and writes his name under the new quest. "good. now I get chosen" :blush:

(OOC) I think I would Rather join 11, because I get much more gold...(the quest is 750 gold to each person or to the group to share?) but I will go on either. (OOC)

Edited by Bricksandparts

Skrall approached the Barbarian inspecting the quest Board.

"The gold's to be split between the party members is my understandin'. I was the one who brought the notice in. I saw it hangin' up in the fish market durin' my last quest and I thought it might have better chance of bein' taken notice of here."