Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

I am busy building sets and photographing them for my new quest. It has been approved by Sandy but because so many of the peeps from my first two quests are currently out and about I am going to wait to put the signups up.

Anyway to whet your appetites, here's a teaser for it:

8040253346_1548824583_o.jpg

Let me know what you think :classic:

Scuba, am I missing an action I should be bolding, or are you just waiting to photograph or something? Just making sure we're not both waiting on the other! :classic:

Looks awesome, Rumble, though I do hope we don't have to wait that long before getting to see it. :wink:

*huh* Please do elaborate!

In my THEA 324i class, we ended up discussing chaos theory (i.e. every action causes ripples that affect everything else) and whether or not we are culpable for the state of the world. I used the big philosophy discussion to say, "no, all actions are Gray; even if chaos theory is true we have no way of predicting how our actions will ripple out, so we're only responsible for what we can predict".

I'm probably going to stage scenes from Q38 for acting class later in the semester, too. Especially Tensi's immortal line: "Shut your flappy faces and fight!" :grin:

All actions are grey...some are more grey than others. :look:

442 is my in-joke regarding Lego - it's the piece count they use on mock-ups of packaging.

Scuba, yes, this will feature Haroka and Sorrow.

Two new effects suggested by other players have been officially approved into the game. They are:

Enraged
– The target furiously stays in the front row until the effect is remedied or the battle is over.

Inspired
– The target’s current and maximum health are doubled for the duration of one battle.

They will be added to the rule pages soon.

Scuba, am I missing an action I should be bolding, or are you just waiting to photograph or something? Just making sure we're not both waiting on the other! :classic:

I'm working on stuff. :thumbup:

Vermin! Vermin everywhere!! :drool: Why don't we get battles like that, Scuba? :laugh:

Here's some updated rule pages (it might take you a while to see them, since they share the same filename as the old pictures):

heroicarules5-2.jpgheroicarules5-3.jpg

heroicarules6.jpg

Gimmegimmegimmegimmegimme. :drool:

Exactly what I thought of when I saw it. "Hmm, I haven't gotten any good loot yet, maybe this would be handy... then again it's more useful for tanks..." :laugh:

Exactly what I thought of when I saw it. "Hmm, I haven't gotten any good loot yet, maybe this would be handy... then again it's more useful for tanks..." :laugh:

It can still be useful to you. All you have to do is get it, and then sell it to me for lots of Gold. :grin:

442 is my in-joke regarding Lego - it's the piece count they use on mock-ups of packaging.

Oh yeah you're right. :tongue: I thought it was a typo. :grin:

Man, Shelob gets around. :grin: First she jumped from LOTR to Heroica, then travelled all the way across Uland, from Luosh to Eubric.

heroicanpc-bellanotteshadeaux.jpg

"I think I have a solution. I will marry Lyren when the time comes. That way our families could perhaps solve our issues, and you two could always be close to each other."

Now that is a plot twist. *huh*

Now that is a plot twist. *huh*

You're telling me! I get the feeling that this isn't the end of this storyline...

EDIT: Well, that was fun! Thanks again to Capt.JohnPaul, Masked, and Endgame for helping me work on this one. :wink: Arthur's back now, so if you have business dealings with me, I'm available to discuss them. Vaygas and Caroline aren't gone for good, but this'll be the last we see of them for quite some time. :wink:

Edited by Flipz

Flipz, Roni flips between genders during the description. You might want to fix that. Most of the time she's a girl, but there are a couple of times "he" is used. Er, unless that's intentional for some reason, then ignore everything I just wrote!

Edited by Rumble Strike