Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

Elgar see the cleric look of disgust when he saw the vampire Elgar walked over to the Monk and gave him a few cloves of garlic and said "This might help"

"Thank you," I say, popping them into my mouth at once. "Hmmm...spicy!"

Sorry I just this was too funny. :laugh:

There, an old hermit leaning against a cart filled with bits and bobs of everything imaginable.

Wow, I didn't realize all this while that Dak has been literally dreaming about Pretzel. :look:

Scary stuff! :sing:

Edited by Palathadric

Also, Zepher, if the party are KOed do we fail the Quest?

Only failing your objective (to protect 3/5) will result in the failure of the Quest.

Even so, as the only standing hero (VP is MIA) I'd appreciate a battle order and action. :tongue::wub:

Right! And Loot! :wub_drool:

I'm not going to rain endless supplies of levl 1 bats and gold crowns on you, sorry! :blush::devil:

On another note, am i stuck in arena limbo, or am I allowed to do some roleplaying in the hall before the battle begins?

Yay for drunk Vikings in Sandy's Quest! Too bad they'll get their megablocks handed to them though :sad: . Stupid Guts for not sharing some Mead with these highly likeable fellows :tongue: .

Also, great job on the entire theater topic, Flipz. It's a great way to teach people a bit about good roleplaying in a very fun and entertaining manner. I really like the inclusion of existing characters and the whole theater context is just great. I would've never thought of explaining roleplaying in such a way :thumbup: .

FIC: An ebony translucent figure with a unicycle in place of legs approaches Bilbert, and hands him a card. "My name is Akseronix, De'kra's personal lawyer. We understand you have used De'kra's image illegally in a recent production. At the moment De'kra is not planning on pressing charges, but that is mostly because my client has forgotten he has a lawyer. And his name. However if my client's image is continued to be used without his permission or that of his trustee, we will become more...active in this matter. Don't worry about finding us, we'll find you." Finishing his message, the shadowed entity rolled off before fading entirely.

FIC: An ebony translucent figure with a unicycle in place of legs approaches Bilbert, and hands him a card. "My name is Akseronix, De'kra's personal lawyer. We understand you have used De'kra's image illegally in a recent production. At the moment De'kra is not planning on pressing charges, but that is mostly because my client has forgotten he has a lawyer. And his name. However if my client's image is continued to be used without his permission or that of his trustee, we will become more...active in this matter. Don't worry about finding us, we'll find you." Finishing his message, the shadowed entity rolled off before fading entirely.

This truly :laugh_hard::roflmao::iamded_lol:

Thank you Flipz for compiling the Heroica Theatre! Everyone playing or wishing to play this game should check it out - not only is it insightful, but also funny as heck.

The topic has now been added to the index, too.

index-theatre.jpg

I did not see Dek'ra in there, only a Jawa with a Wizard's Hat.

I'm beggining the stages of the plan for a quest. It will be a while before I actually submit this as a quest to Sandy, but here is a teaser to whet your appetites.

iholirr.png

Fear him, fear the might,

Rises up, blocks the sight,

In death, in life he calls to us,

Forgotton lost, returns here thus,

Since the world began, stronger than all,

Older than blood, spilled upon fall,

He will release you, set you free,

He will burn them, make them flee,

None can stop him, watch the eyes,

Fear his wrath, Jas will rise!

Is anyone interested at all?

Edited by Scorpiox

The verse is good, very foreboding up until that last sentence. 'Jas' means 'coat' in Dutch, so when I read 'Jas will rise', I can't help but imagine a flying coat :tongue: . Other than, it looks awesome though, can't wait to see this unfold.

I have a question about class changes. I know you can change your advanced class after you choose one, so for instance you could go from a Warden to a Druid. And I know they you don't haveto become n advanced class, if I recall that answer right. My question is this; can you move from an advanced class back to a basic class? Could hypothetically a paladin become a knight for instance, if it is uncomfortable with all advanced knight classes? Likewise if you are an expert class but miss your old advanced class, could you revert back?

I'm beggining the stages of the plan for a quest. It will be a while before I actually submit this as a quest to Sandy, but here is a teaser to whet your appetites.

*SNIP*

Is anyone interested at all?

Hell, yeah! This sounds awsome. :thumbup:

I have a question about class changes. I know you can change your advanced class after you choose one, so for instance you could go from a Warden to a Druid. And I know they you don't haveto become n advanced class, if I recall that answer right. My question is this; can you move from an advanced class back to a basic class? Could hypothetically a paladin become a knight for instance, if it is uncomfortable with all advanced knight classes? Likewise if you are an expert class but miss your old advanced class, could you revert back?

I'm sure that you can, but why would you want to? :wacko: (Changing ACs I understand, but going back I do not.)

Hell, yeah! This sounds awsome. :thumbup:

I'm sure that you can, but why would you want to? :wacko: (Changing ACs I understand, but going back I do not.)

I mostly want to know if you can change from an expert class back to an advanced class, but I figured I might as well ask about advanced to basic first.

-Snip-

Well, it's hard to tell from this, but yeah, I'll admit, I'm interested. :blush:

Edited by Palathadric

I mostly want to know if you can change from an expert class back to an advanced class, but I figured I might as well ask about advanced to basic first.

You can always go back to a previous class, whether from expert to advanced, from advanced to basic, or from expert to basic, just as long as you don't change your basic class.

Poor Benji needs to just sit back and do nothing for the rest of the battle, giving his Aura to the enemy is making the battle WAY harder than it has to be. :tongue:

Poor Benji needs to just sit back and do nothing for the rest of the battle, giving his Aura to the enemy is making the battle WAY harder than it has to be. :tongue:

Oh so true, we were so close too! :cry_sad:

Your friend Nyx is not here... U'Stus and her seemed to like each other. Have him drink a second one. Wren has left you clues on which to drink and which not to drink. She said that you would be expecting them and she didn't want to disappoint you, she said."

U'Vires hands Thothwick a slip of paper.

I am sorry to say, but I believe you may have made a mistake, Zepher. I think there were 4 prime numbers that had negative effects and only 1 that had a neutral effect, but I could be :wacko:

Prime numbers: 2,3,5,7,11,13.

2,3,7,13 are negative

5 is positive

11 is neutral.

If I did something really stupid here, laugh it off as a joke. :look: