Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

What's this about needing to reverse the order? Been a long day and I'm on the verge of passing out, heh. Shishkebab's second hit can be redirected where I see fit, can't it? Or am I just imagining things?

What's this about needing to reverse the order? Been a long day and I'm on the verge of passing out, heh. Shishkebab's second hit can be redirected where I see fit, can't it? Or am I just imagining things?

Dual-striking weapons can either be directed to attack the same enemy twice or the target enemy and the one below it in order of enemy listing. You can't choose any enemy to receive the second strike.

I'm 90% certain that unless you're a Marauder, your second strike has to hit the next enemy in line. I could be wrong, though, I'd have to look through the Rules & FAQ to be sure.

I think I've been assigning the hits wrong for quite awhile then, heh

Where I can, I'm actually planning to take a few "blank" pics of some locations, filled only with unnamed NPCs, so that other QMs can re-use them as needed; I'm sure many other QMs (including me :blush: ) would greatly appreciate if that becomes a common practice. (*cough*Pie's Baltarok sets*cough*) :tongue:

Right. Totally intentional.

I totally haven't named them all in secret... :cry_sad::laugh:

Just scrolled through the building contest. There are certainly some beautiful MOCs there. I agree, seeing more large scale MOCs would be awesome rather than just a single wall. (I'm guilty of it too).

I'm 90% certain that unless you're a Marauder, your second strike has to hit the next enemy in line. I could be wrong, though, I'd have to look through the Rules & FAQ to be sure.

yep same opponent twice or next in battle order.

So, I finally looked at Althior's Ether for the first time in a couple years.

18679652234_a20d7689fc_t.jpgAlthior Emorith, The Dragonslayer (K-Nut)

Level 55 2/5 Prophet

Ether: 102/103 (5+55+15+10+10+4+2+2)

WHAT IN LIVING HEL?!?! :oh3::wacko::look:

Prophet gives him 15, clothes give him 24, and he's quite high level.

I wish I had that much ether... :cry_sad:

Edited by Enceladus

And he virtually never runs out thanks to perma-transcended. :tongue: It's quite the build.

And he virtually never runs out thanks to perma-transcended. :tongue: It's quite the build.

To be fair he probably wouldn't run out anyway. :laugh:

I tried to center my build around being an ether tank. Guess it worked. :laugh:

I tried to center my build around being an ether tank. Guess it worked. :laugh:

If you ever figure out a way to grant your Ether to allied party members a la Poletad, we'll have to ban you from Questing alongside Minstrels. :laugh:

...you know what, let's just do that anyway. :poke:

I wish I had that much ether... :cry_sad:

Hell, I wished I had that much health.

Edited by samuraiturtle

I wish I had that much gold!

103 gold is not a lot. :poke:

Sandy, this is now the second Quest where you've brought along a Necromancer and then completely denied them chances for undead. Do you get some sort of perverse thrill out of this, or...? :poke:

Sandy, this is now the second Quest where you've brought along a Necromancer and then completely denied them chances for undead. Do you get some sort of perverse thrill out of this, or...? :poke:

It is also the first quest with a Rogue Thief and not one demon is carrying any spending money. :cry_sad:

It is also the first quest with a Rogue Thief and not one demon is carrying any spending money. :cry_sad:

Yeah, there's been a BIG drop in enemies dropping gold recently, and consumables as well. Considering how many consumables a high-level party tends to chew through in even just one battle, that's...not a good thing. :sceptic:

I'm not complaining about the awesome weapon and artifact drops. :grin:

But I did get to see how much of an megablocks the baron is in person

From somewhere far away, Pretzel launches himself on his broomstick and proceeds to clobber Kid without explaining way.

Whoa, when did Evoker get to summon its spirits at will in battle? Has it been that way all along and I've just been too dense to notice? :blush:

How can the Feathered Hat be dropped by Camio if Atramor's been wearing it since he first joined the game? :poke:

Sandy, the Aquamarine was also stolen by Atramor. :wink:

Any chance the un-dropped item pics could be uploaded to the Wiki? Some of those drops were really cool, might be useful for later re-use by some of us other QMs like me who are too lazy to think up our own loot. :blush:

Whoa, when did Evoker get to summon its spirits at will in battle? Has it been that way all along and I've just been too dense to notice? :blush:

They can't, where did you see they could?

Any chance the un-dropped item pics could be uploaded to the Wiki? Some of those drops were really cool, might be useful for later re-use by some of us other QMs like me who are too lazy to think up our own loot. :blush:

I'll be doing that once I get back to updating the Wiki. Most of the artifact pages still lack pictures altogether...

I don't know if people know it, but I've also been making articles for enemies encountered in my previous quests and the Fields of Glory. The job is far from finished, but you can freely use the articles as inspiration for your own enemies.

No, they have never been able to do that. :wacko: