Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

Sandy, in the library topic, how did you get the background for the deities? They look really good! Did you use any specific program or rendering technique?

Sandy, in the library topic, how did you get the background for the deities? They look really good! Did you use any specific program or rendering technique?

Just played around with the Photoshop brush, that's all. :wink: But thanks for the compliment.

A reminder to all players: if you are on a quest, you CANNOT post into the Heroica Hall topic unless the QM gives you the permit.

av-19700.jpg

Leo Aragon (played by JediAnakin)

Level 1 Knight

Power: 5

Health: 6/6

Gold: 10

Inventory: Shadeaux Sword (WP: 4), Chaos Saber (WP:3), Leo Shield (SP:2), Potion

Can anyone spot the mistake (At the start of the quest, in the first post)? :wacko::laugh:

Can anyone spot the mistake (At the start of the quest, in the first post)? :wacko::laugh:

All of his enemies should recieve the Confused effect... :laugh:

JediAnakin had his uploaded avatar deeplinked as his Heroica avatar in the Hall, so when he changed that to his Cirque du Freak avatar, all the Heroica avatars changed with it. It's been fixed in the last couple posts of the party.

I'm still working on swils. :poke:

Not sure if I should be flattered or terrified, haha

That whole undead smacking thing is going to become infamous, isn't it? :laugh:

Hopefully so. Every character should have something infamous about him. :sweet:

I'm glad to have contributed to his character. :tongue:

I couldn't resist. :tongue:

I feel ganged up on. Nyx, I need your skills! :laugh:

I would just like to give my compliments to Sandy and the other people that helped make this game, ive been following some quests for a while now and its really fun,

some of the player-characters are hilarious as well, keep it up guys!

and who knows, i might make my own 'hero' soon hehe

Oh my, Alf - There's a Barbarian who wants to fight from the back row so he'll take half the damage if hit! If that was the case, you should have played a Ranger and been useful! Sheesh.

Edited by Rumble Strike

Oh my, Alf - There's a Barbarian who wants to fight from the back row so he'll take half the damage if hit! If that was the case, you should have played a Ranger and been useful! Sheesh.

Especially since its more likely to do damage to the enemy than to get hit. :sceptic:

I can't seem to find any rules about fleeing. Is it only with the help of a smoke bomb that the whole party can flee?

I can't seem to find any rules about fleeing. Is it only with the help of a smoke bomb that the whole party can flee?

Only rogues can flee automatically. All other job classes need a Smoke Bomb to do so, but one bomb will allow the whole party to flee.

To those waiting on the list for quest 11, it should be up in about 6 hours, I'm on my way back from a conference so when I can get to my computer connection it will be set. Thanks for your patience.

Only rogues can flee automatically. All other job classes need a Smoke Bomb to do so, but one bomb will allow the whole party to flee.

Thanks for the clarification Sandy! :thumbup:

To those waiting on the list for quest 11, it should be up in about 6 hours, I'm on my way back from a conference so when I can get to my computer connection it will be set. Thanks for your patience.

Can't wait. :thumbup: I wanna get a look at this Masked Man, if he's in it.

Are you calling me a sissy, your fight was with 5 people, only one level 4, and just 3 level 2s! mine is 2 level 4s, and they have a special damage of 8!

It's not about how many points you have or they have Or how many enemies you are facing - it's how you approach the battle. A Barbarian should always lead from the front. Look at Tesni, look at Eric. They wouldn't consider for a split second fighting from the back row. From the front row you do the most damage so that's where you should be. It's a mindset. The Barbarian way.

It's not about how many points you have or they have Or how many enemies you are facing - it's how you approach the battle. A Barbarian should always lead from the front. Look at Tesni, look at Eric. They wouldn't consider for a split second fighting from the back row. From the front row you do the most damage so that's where you should be. It's a mindset. The Barbarian way.

But I am only level 1, facing the chance of getting killed in one round, and Tensi and Eric fought when they were experienced.

we really don't want to take the high chance of dieing in our first battle, first round. there is just no sense in it.

and neither did you fight in the front row, because there was no sense in it.

Our silent Knight Hoke Ablesworth

Tesni

Tarn

Alexis

Althior

Ellaria

They started at level 1 just like you. Everyone starts at level 1. My point is, you shouldn't fear the possibility of death as a Barbarian. You should only be thinking of getting stuck into the battle.

and neither did you fight in the front row, because there was no sense in it.

You know that's a battle order, right?