Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 3

Oh, you've gone and reminded me of something. Although instead of "I was told I had been staring at a girl", it was more like, "I was told I am a girl"...

I was with Draggy visiting his grand-folks at a retirement home place, and damn near everyone I was introduced to thought I was a girl. "And is this your daughter?", they'd say to Dragonator Sr., to which he'd reply, "No, this is my son's friend, his name is-" I spent the rest of the time there standing as far away from anyone as possible. :blush: And I've never let my hair grow that long since... :grin:

So you're not a girl, you're a transvestite. That makes sense. :snicker:

Man I thought the most embarrassing moment question was gonna bring up the, "This one time at band camp" kinda answers... :tongue:

Oh, you've gone and reminded me of something. Although instead of "I was told I had been staring at a girl", it was more like, "I was told I am a girl"...

I was with Draggy visiting his grand-folks at a retirement home place, and damn near everyone I was introduced to thought I was a girl. "And is this your daughter?", they'd say to Dragonator Sr., to which he'd reply, "No, this is my son's friend, his name is-" I spent the rest of the time there standing as far away from anyone as possible. :blush: And I've never let my hair grow that long since... :grin:

I've had long hair in my time too. :grin: But never really enough to have need of a ponytail. :tongue:

Man I thought the most embarrassing moment question was gonna bring up the, "This one time at band camp" kinda answers... :tongue:

Draggy goes to many a band camp... :look:

I've had long hair in my time too. :grin: But never really enough to have need of a ponytail. :tongue:

Hey, I never mentioned a ponytail! :tongue:

I might get a bit busy in a month, but I'll be home and have stable Internet. I need my Mafia fix, even if it means a little less sleep!

1. Your past Mafia experience:

Prohibition, Dystopia, Hogwarts, Eurodina, Werewolf, The Forest

I won Hogwarts and The Forest, and I made it to the conclusion in Prohibition and Werewolf.

2. Your availability to post frequently for the next 6-8 weeks:

At home with Internet, perhaps a bit busy, but I'm willing to make sacrifices in my personal life to play.

3. Applied knowledge of the board software's use of the term "portal":

The Eurobricks Frontpage.

4. Your most embarrassing moment:

Once, I was performing magic for a Cub Scout pack of around 100. During a trick, one little kid in the front yelled, "I see the string!" and ruined a trick before it even began. When I was little, I split my nose in half playing with Lego underneath a table while on vacation, and they had to shove Jolly Ranchers in my mouth to keep me quiet.

Thanks for considering me!

1. Your past Mafia experience:

Only Eurodina on my Mafia CV (resume)

2. Your availability to post frequently for the next 6-8 weeks:

Fully available at home and when working too :laugh:

3. Applied knowledge of the board software's use of the term "portal":

Portal is the opposite of the Starboardal and is a mystical place where people can teleport to mystical places

4. Your most embarrassing moment:

The time I fell asleep on the toilet in a Pub after one too many drinks. My friends were concerned after I hadn't come back after an hour and came to look for me and I am still ribbed about it to this day.

Sign me up. But I might be going somewhere soon. So it depends.

(You must be a graduate of Mafia School or have played before)

I'm sure they'll be another Mafia School soon, though. :thumbup:

Why not, I've had a long enough break from mafia games so I'll sign up.

1.). I have had a good bit of previous experience, like Eurodina, Prohibition and some others that I cant remeber. I think I have had three games.

2.). I have no life, so I'm free.

3.). Isnt Portal a video game?

4.). I walked off a ledge and broke my leg, and spilt red wine on me and my ex. Awkward.

Correction: Isn't Portal one of the greatest video games ever? :sweet:

I'll concede that, but I stand by my lack of punctuation in the word ' isnt '.

Sign me up. But I might be going somewhere soon. So it depends.

It depends on you reading the first post before posting anything. You clearly haven't done so. Either way, it would be a no. Sorry. We need dedicated players who pay attention. Look for the next Mafia School signup, hopefully happening soon.

I'll concede that, but I stand by my lack of punctuation in the word ' isnt '.

Incorrect grammar and punctuation will cause the unlikely death of your character.

Incorrect grammar and punctuation will cause the unlikely death of your character.

Unlikely, or untimely? :tongue:

With school on the horizon, I can't play. 6-8 weeks of gaming is just EPIC! Wish all of you who makes the cut good luck! :sweet:

Unlikely, or untimely? :tongue:

:wacko: Yeah, they're interchangeable, right? :blush:

With school on the horizon, I can't play. 6-8 weeks of gaming is just EPIC! Wish all of you who makes the cut good luck! :sweet:

I actually think that might be average. Maybe I'm over-shooting it a bit... :look:

1. Your past Mafia experience (You must be a graduate of Mafia School or have played before) Not Mystery, Mafystery or Shadows bloodbaths

I played in Eurodina, Bloodbricks, Werewolf and now also in Belville Mafia, until I got replaced.

2. Your availability to post frequently for the next 6-8 weeks

Got enough time, no vacation until the end of the year

3. Applied knowledge of the board software's use of the term "portal"

It's the frontpage.

4. Your most embarrassing moment (yes, there's a reason. If you don't want to share, make one up :grin: )

In a rehearsal for a play in school, we had to practize with makeup on. Unfortunately the ones to apply the makeup were our art class, who had apparently never done something like that before and used ways to much. Also, I didn't have the time for thoroughly removing the heavy makeup, as I had to get my train. (Thinking about it, I should have waited for the next train, which came thirty minutes later :blush:) So eventually I stood in a train full of people (and two very homophobic boys :hmpf_bad:) with more makeup on than a cheap whore. Hope that's embarrassing enough.

1. Your Shadows

3. Applied knowledge of portal

4. Your most embarrassing moment (yes, there's a reason. If you don't want to share, make one up :grin: )

*edited for general improvement*

Ok, so clearly I have 1 and 3 down. I do wish you'd remember that it's "You're Shadows" though. That's just sad, I expect more from you.

2. megabluck. I swear I'll try. I WILL DO IT. I WILL. Really. :sweet:

4. In game or out? It makes a difference. :grin:

In game: There was this time that the host tried with all his might to tell the idiot players that I was scum and to trust his personal hired killer, and they killed the killer and I killed all of them. No, wait, that was more embarrassing for them. :grin: There was this time that Jesus got me megablocking crucified. That wasn't embarrassing, just infuriating. I'm stuck here.

Out of game: I don't embarrass. I just don't. I'll try to think of something and add it later, but honestly, I'm ridiculously shameless. One time a girl asked my birth year because I was buying spray paint and I said 1817 out of reflex (seriously, don't ask). She stood, a bit stunned, then giggled and waited for me to say something. I grinned a bit and stared back. The person behind me was old (though not that old) and said, "what?" and I repeated it. Then the girl said, "that's megablocking cool" and I left with my paint. I don't know what all of that meant or why I told it. I must be going senile. :blush: (does that count?) :wink:

with more makeup on than a cheap whore.

That's hot. :pir_kiss:

Still on time for the sign ups!

1. Your past Mafia experience (You must be a graduate of Mafia School or have played before) Not Mystery, Mafystery or Shadows bloodbaths

Bella Teller in Ricecrackers & JimButchers Dystopia - Shot during Night 1 - Sane

Desiree Jackson in Sandys Hogwarts Mafia - Tortured by a Hallowed and kissed by a Dementor during Night 7 - Innocent

Secretary Bert Bennett in Zephers Eurodina - Crushed between a door during Night 4 - Townie

Misty Mrs Monroe in Defs Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum - Lobotomized on Day 6 - Insane, Independent

Beatrice Synclair in JimButchers Werewolf Mafia - Stabbed in the heart during Night 4 - Resurrected during night 5 - Lynched during day 5 - Village at first Vampire after Night 4

Cara Cow the doctor in Hinckleys Forest Mafia game - Convicted on Day 7 - Demon Legion Godfather and Poisoner

Womanikin Skywalker in Defs The Coming Darkness - Died on day 5 when the sky began to open and the world faded to darkness - Innocent and unknowing

I just returned from my holiday and graduated a moth ago, so I am currently unemployed. :laugh:

3. Applied knowledge of the board software's use of the term "portal"

Apparently the sites front page, but I do know a lot about applesauce sluts!

4. Your most embarrassing moment (yes, there's a reason. If you don't want to share, make one up)

I peed myself in public, when I was 18... Stupid teeny tiny bladder :hmpf:

Edited by badboytje88

1. Your past Mafia experience

Umm.

:look:

I'll ask my PA to draw up a list ASAP for you.

For you Hinck, I will make time stand still. :wub: And yes, I'll be around too, of course.

3. Applied knowledge of Portal 2

Yep, got that all sorted.

4. Your most embarrassing moment

Random people keep asking to have my babies. Seriously, they're mine dammit, no sharing. :hmpf_bad:

That's not really embarrassing though. Ummm. Well, there was that time Shadows saw me in the shower. No that isn't embarrassing either...

Oh, I know! This one time, at band camp... wait. No that's not embarass- gah!

Does roaring in a public place count? :look:

I'll close this thread in about 12 hours and then start assigning roles. I would expect the confirmation thread by Tuesday at the latest, and then Day One will be up on Wednesday or Thursday.

I'm excited. :grin:

Just woke up, let me get back to you ASAP. I am a huge fan of Baritones! Just got some crazy shenanigans going on in life at the moment.

Just woke up, let me get back to you ASAP. I am a huge fan of Baritones! Just got some crazy shenanigans going on in life at the moment.

You have 7 hours to decide. :look:

You have 7 hours to decide. :look:

Oh I'm itching to play, are you sure I can't sign up? I would post the minute I leave and the minute I get back, If I have a night action, I will send it all in before and be on time for everything. :classic: I had a look on the Hotel website and it turns out we may have high speed internet, but I can't promise.

Did I mention it has been my dream to play in Baritones games?

Oh I'm itching to play, are you sure I can't sign up? I would post the minute I leave and the minute I get back, If I have a night action, I will send it all in before and be on time for everything. :classic: I had a look on the Hotel website and it turns out we may have high speed internet, but I can't promise.

Did I mention it has been my dream to play in Baritones games?

It's a full week that you're gone though. I can only let you play if you can guarantee me you'd have internet access. There will be another opportunity. It doesn't have to end at 3. There could certainly be a Baritones 4.