Sign in to follow this  
Christian

New Exo-Force in 2007!!

it's not human city. and the battle doesnt take place on the stupid mountain anymore. they are going to battle it out in a place called the golden city. if you ask me, i think golden city is probably some ruins with an ancient powerful artifact which both sides are trying to get. :-/

What did I tell you? NO HAYATO! :'-( I told you he'd die. Those sets look awesome, but I have a slight problem with the Iron Condor. It has a great design but it should have a better claw and once the missile is launched how can it shoot anymore? Oh well, it's not like I can't make a little gun to add on the missle launcher or buy another Claw Crusher to use the claws. My favorite sets are (in order)

1.Shadow Cralwer

2. Sky Guardian

3. Blade Titan

4.Claw Crusher

5. Iron Condor

6. Cyclone Defender

Whoa, I didnt notice that Skeleton at first, neat, all it needs is a big hairpiece...

That might very well become the first skeleton minifig I ever own.

exo_force_dead_guy_lol.jpg

Indeed, this bodes well for the story becoming darker.

Spooky spooky, serious fun.

I'm not entirely familiar with the orb it's in.

Are those halves that lock together, or are they the regular old bubble canopies just placed nearby each other?

If that's what it is, I sincerely doubt they stay together that nicely, likely having an open crack on the top.

Still, awesome.

Whoa, I didnt notice that Skeleton at first, neat, all it needs is a big hairpiece...

That might very well become the first skeleton minifig I ever own.

exo_force_dead_guy_lol.jpg

Indeed, this bodes well for the story becoming darker.

Spooky spooky, serious fun.

I'm not entirely familiar with the orb it's in.

Are those halves that lock together, or are they the regular old bubble canopies just placed nearby each other?

If that's what it is, I sincerely doubt they stay together that nicely, likely having an open crack on the top.

Still, awesome.

The new half bubbles have click hinges.

Looks like another great year for Exo-Force. :-)

I really like what they did with the small mecha. *y*

Aqua Raiders looks pretty neat too. *y*

Cool *wub* I like the weapon and design of Blade Titan, but I doubt it can be as strong as supernova

( By the way, Can anyone answer me why Takeshi on;y use Supernova once?)

Besides, Shadow Crawler is just like the mini version of strike venom. And why Sky Guardian have Zamor Ball shooter :'-( ? Using bionicle piece can save the time designing weapon, but it is not so creative and hard to MOC to me.

One of the critical point: Why Ryo change his colour scheme form Orange to Green? >:-( *n*

I don't like it... |-/

YES!!!!

Finally!Having Bionicle ball-joints,i'm sure that these mechs will kick butt!

I'm loving the Claw Crusher and the Cyclone Defender...

In the Shadow Crawler's green orb,there's a skeleton 8-

What did I tell you? NO HAYATO! :'-( I told you he'd die.

Pretty sure he's the skeleton in Shadow Crawler's stomach. :-D

XD

Sky Guardian and Shadow Crawler are my two favorite sets out of these....

I don

Here's some more detalied comments frome me on each different kit:

Cyclone Defender: Loving the green and yellow, especially on Ryo. The new design for the 5 dollar kits is really intriguing, as is the interesing weapons (loving the pistol, the spinning shield is cool to!).

Claw Crusher: Even better than CD, IMO. It just has that meancing look that I associate with the Robots. The awsome claw and cool gatling gun make it look very poweful. Is it just me, or are the small mechs getting bigger?

Blade Titan: I'm not really a fan of the thin looking gatling gun, and it just looks a bit more plain. The red and white really work great, though, and the body design is cool.

Sky Guardian: I can't decide whether this is my least favorite, or the Iron Condor is. I dislike that they put a zamor launcher on it, and the blue wings, although cool parts, look like they were just stuck on for no reason. Once again, though, the color is awesome.

Shadow Crawler: The best of the lot. I was really hoping for a quadraped this time around, and I got my wish! Black and trans green are always awesome together, and the front weapons and cockpit are really cool. One thing, though: What's with that skeleton?

Iron Condor: Ugh. Looks a bit thrown together, especially the cockpit (almost no protection!). And that launcher on the left hand just doesn't work for me. Still okay, though.

Overall, very cool so far! I can't wait to see the mystery set planned for the summer! 8-

8100 Cyclone Defender: Not bad, I like the use of Bionicle ball joints. Dark green works great, and I'm pleased there are two black katana here.

8101 Claw Crusher: Definately good looking, I like the huge claw.

8102 Blade Titan: It's pretty good. Nothing excites me, however the white (or silver?) and dark red Takanuva blades are interesting...

8103 Sky Guardian: Great colour scheme and nice wings. Not too thrilled of the use of the Zamor launcher outside Bionicle tough, and the wole set isn't attractive enough to be bought, at least for now.

8104 Shadow Crawler: Best of the lot. Great colours and constrution, and I'm loving the hidden skeleton.

8105 Iron Condor: Pretty good. Wings could be better.

Shakar

i'm not quite sure why people keep saying hayato is dead. he is obviously the adopted child of exo force. after ryo, takeshi and hikaru got their worth of attention, only then will hayato get any. it's so obvious from the 2006 line up. gate assault came out after the 6 mechs in wave 1. in wave 2, bw vs wl is still not in the market yet for most regions while the other sets are already out.

now if i have to guess what the color of hayato mech will be...it will be dark tan. think about it. kk2 series 2 have the knights in dark red, dark blue, dark green and dark tan. it's almost 90% chance that hayato's mech will be dark tan. :-P

i'm not quite sure why people keep saying hayato is dead. he is obviously the adopted child of exo force. after ryo, takeshi and hikaru got their worth of attention, only then will hayato get any. it's so obvious from the 2006 line up. gate assault came out after the 6 mechs in wave 1. in wave 2, bw vs wl is still not in the market yet for most regions while the other sets are already out.

now if i have to guess what the color of hayato mech will be...it will be dark tan. think about it. kk2 series 2 have the knights in dark red, dark blue, dark green and dark tan. it's almost 90% chance that hayato's mech will be dark tan. :-P

Interesting theory,there's a chance that it will be true-However,EXF and KK2 are two diffrent themes,and Lego might try something new.

We'll just have to wait till we see the battlefield and large vehicle sets (AKA summer sets).

8100 Cyclone Defender: Not bad, I like the use of Bionicle ball joints. Dark green works great, and I'm

pleased there are to black katana here.

if you look carefully youll see that the katanas are in fact dark green aswell. Im really hyped for this line. It looks like they put alot of thought and consideration into it and even the 2006 line however these mechas are looking alot better IMO. 2007 is really shaping up to be a good year!!! :-)

These aren't quite as good as I'd hoped. The main mehcs don't look as good as the old ones. But I do like small the dark green mech.

Uff.

Apart from the Iron Condor and the Claw Crusher, they look pretty awfull. :-X

What happend? The 2006 sets are really so much better...

I agree with the two above that the sets aren't that good. The Claw Crusher and Cyclone Defender look great to me, but the rest are too thin.

Apparently the summer sets are really original, according to GregF. So that at least means I'll have more money for them. ;)

Apparently the summer sets are really original, according to GregF. So that at least means I'll have more money for them. ;)

GregF said that the '06 Bionicle sets weren't clones, and they were. I don't his opinion means much.