KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Don't know if I am the only one here but I keep a track of all my purchases in a doc file. I have all the sets and figs I have bought since 2006 listed by year. I find it keeps me up to date with what I have and don't have. The (U) is for unopened sets. This was 2011. :laugh:

2011 lego purchaces

*Snip*

I really want to know what job you have *huh*. I bought about 5 sets in 2011 spread out over the year.

I bought 9488 and 9493 just yesterday.

Did you buy them at S@H? Because they are available there, but my local LEGO store wont sell theirs before the 16th - which is a bit strange I think. They are actively driving traffic away from their retail store.

I really want to know what job you have *huh*. I bought about 5 sets in 2011 spread out over the year.

Well I am just a builder and I don't mean the lego kind this time. Also of all the sets I bought, I would say 70% were bought in sales or deals. I only paid RRP for 7 or 8 of them.

Did you buy them at S@H? Because they are available there, but my local LEGO store wont sell theirs before the 16th - which is a bit strange I think. They are actively driving traffic away from their retail store.

Nope, I bought them from Argos in the UK, which has every winter 2012 Star Wars set, save for the Y-Wing.

7956 Ewok Attack, that means my first Ewok set.

For 22€ it seemed an OK price.

Couldn't let them battle it out on their own, ordered 8038 too...

I've just spoken to Lego & they confirmed that the AT-AT (8129) has been discontinued. It's showing as 'Call to check product availability' (link here) but they have a 'handful' left, so I ordered one.....so much for me not buying any more Lego this year!

I'd be quick if you want one; the Ebay prices are already starting to climb which is an ominous sign :look:

Edited by Lobot

8129 has long been gone from the shelves of my local Toys R Us as well. I got one over the summer at a great deal on Ebay, and I'm glad I did.

Just bought the 10215 Jedi Starfighter from S@H - it is on sale. I'd never thought I would buy the set, but it was 40% off, so it suddenly it seemed worth it :wink: It is my first prequel UCS. I don't know if there are any other prequel UCS worth buying (Darth Maul bust, Naboo N1 fighter), but at the moment I think I'll stay with the original trilogy.

I also bought the 8129 AT-AT on BL new - really cheap. It is my first AT-AT. I was intially waiting for LEGO to make a UCS one, but that is not happining any time soon and I don't have the time to MOC one :tongue:

They should both be in the mail tomorrow - what an epic day :laugh:

Just bought the 9492 Tie Fighter. And already put it together and it looks really really nice. It will fit in nicely with my Tie Fighter collection.

I just love the R4 droid that's in the box btw.

Just picked up the Ewok Attack (7956) at ASDA, knocked down from £25 to £12.50.

Just did the same and also bought the Sith Nightspeeder for £12.50 at the same time.

Ordered Naboo fighter 7877, jedi interceptor 9494, jedi starfighter 10215, Elite Clone trooper 9488 this week.

I just picked up 10 rebel and snowtrooper BPs from Target for $8 a piece, and ordered 4 TIE Defenders from Target for $25 a piece. I'm very happy there are clearance deals again this year. The last few years, they have been lacking.

Haven't bought much until this past week where I've got the Battle of Endor (30% off plus 10% off at the register), Jedi Shuttle (50%off), Freeco Speeder (50% off) and Hoth battle packs (50% off) in different stores (Lego, Target, Walmart) at the clearance aisles. Nothing from TRU at all worth buying.

AC

I picked up the T-6 Jedi Shuttle at Target this morning for $41.98 (30% off). Not too shabby, considering I haven't seen it on clearance anywhere else.

Wish I could find some of those Hoth BPs...all have been gone for weeks around me.

I did pick up a Slave 1 for 39.99 and a used (but basically brand new) 7965 for $60! All figs, box, and instructions. Booyah.

Just scored a #7930 Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship, had been wanting it for a while and target had it for $49.99 Happy to have a Legit Aurra Sing figure ( I have the actress' autograph) and not have to make one via decals.

Just bought the 9492 TIE and The 9490 Droid Escape. There are some really cool new minifigs in these sets - new Sandtropper x 2, Imperial Trooper and R5-J2 astromech. :thumbup:

Besides the minifigs the TIE itself looks really cool - and not too toylike :laugh: - looking at it really begs the question - when will LEGO make a UCS of this????? :hmpf:

I found the most of the new Star Wars sets at my Toys"R"Us after them not getting a truck for at least a month. (They had the planet sets) But I just picked up the two I wanted. :sweet:

402737_357210557626877_100000138060314_1550863_1907011644_n.jpg

I ordered the Imperial Shuttle last week Thursday, should get it around Wednesday, I was planning to wait as it is quite pricey but kept worrying that it would be out of stock. I have just blown my Lego budget for the year.

Just bought 8096 Emperor palpatine's shuttle. i know its not the coolest star wars set available at the moment but ROTS is my favourite movie and thought it was time to get it. later this week I'm hoping to go to my nearest LEGO store and purchase 9494 Anakin's jedi interceptor. then i can create one of the best scenes from the saga :laugh: