Stormbringer

Which forum does my MOC/topic belong in?

So...... What if you want to post a MOC/MOD?mashup of two sets...... I'm working on a mashup of a Ninjago Poly and a Friends Poly..... (Sidenote.... I got a great deal 1$ for each polybag)

Which angle are you going to highlight? Is It NinjaFriends or a FriendsNinja? I mean, if the Ninja thing is now a sculpture or kiddie-ride in Heartlake than Town would be best. If Mia has decided to follow the path of a shinobi, then it is probably more Ninjago.

That's how I aim with any mash-ups I attempt.

I have taken a lot of pictures at the LEGOworld Copenhagen event this weekend. A lot of awesome creations were presented in the fan area.

I really want to share them with the community.

Should i post this topic in the Special forum or the Events forum ?

Edited by KlodsBrik

Should i post this topic in the Special forum or the Events forum ?

Events. Please check if there's a topic for the event first. Feel free to create a topic if there isn't one yet.

Events. Please check if there's a topic for the event first. Feel free to create a topic if there isn't one yet.

Thanks, will do ! :classic:

New member here.....I just got a bulk buy of Lego and there is a part in the box that I'm not sure what it is. I was hoping to take a picture and someone might know from which set it's from. Where would be the best place to post this?

New member here.....I just got a bulk buy of Lego and there is a part in the box that I'm not sure what it is. I was hoping to take a picture and someone might know from which set it's from. Where would be the best place to post this?

I think the General LEGO Discussion section would be the best place for that.

The worst that can happen if it's the wrong place is a moderator moving your post.

Edit: There's already a topic for it here (http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=67887&st=1025) :wink:

Edited by TrentonC

This might be the most newbie question posted, but...

Where can one find the Creator sub-forum/thread? Is it part of City...?

Thanks for your patience.

This might be the most newbie question posted, but...

Where can one find the Creator sub-forum/thread? Is it part of City...?

Thanks for your patience.

It's on Special LEGO Themes Forum.

Edited by KamalMYafi

Hello, is there an official Minecraft location within the forums? I just simply cannot find a collective of minecraft posts, either new releases, speculations, reviews, MOC's MOD's etc in one place DOes such a holy grail exist or is it scattered throughout the forums? I understand it may not be popular with some, but the stuff sells alright !

Anyways if someone can tell me which of the forum sub groups Minecraft belongs too and where I ought to be searching - please help me !

I have been working an a MOC, and would like to post it where other like minded Minecraft devotee's can see and discuss.

Regards

Adam.

desert%20temple.png

Everything Minecraft related belongs in the Special Themes forum I believe.

That's an excellent MOC by the way :thumbup:

Where do 1:17 scale car MOCs go these days?

I mean, consider the following three sets as if they had been MOCs. The 5540 Formula 1 Racer was Model Team which is supposed to be part of the Technic forum, while the 8143 F430 Challenge would fit in the Licensed forum as a Ferrari product, and the 10248 F40 (also a licensed Ferrari product) was Creator Expert (the modern equivalent of Model Team) and would appear to fit under Creator within the Special Themes forum. Yet all three are clearly performance car models of roughly the same scale and level of detail.

This seems to be a category that straddles multiple forums at present. In particular, is there any real distinction now between Model Team (Technic forum) and Creator Expert (Special themes) building styles with respect to MOCs?

Edited by BrickMonkeyMOCs

I want to show some MOCs I did with DUPLO for/with my kids like this:

Mary Poppins, Cherry Tree Lane 17

image.jpg9_zpszjwducfb.jpg

Do you think it is kind of interesting for the community? I thought it would be great to see some ideas and buidlings. Lot of parents need inspiration to build with their children ;-) to raise up the new generation!

I thought it could fit in the Special Themes Subforum.

Would it be better to make just one general thread like

[MOC] [DUPLO] - Show your big scale buildings

Or better a

[MOC] [DUPLO] - Mary Poppins

(I have build more than the house)

And then the other themes I did like Lighthouse, Theatrestage, Castle, etc.

Or shall I keep quiet and don't show them at EB

I would say Special Themes, just post away and we can always move it later if it feels like a better fit elsewhere. :classic:

It would be very much appreciated if a MOD could please move my thread from Action & Adventure to the Pirate MOC sub-forum? It's technically not a pirate ship, (it's a Adventuers-themed WWI-era battle cruiser) but their is a section in the index that lists steam ships.

Thanks in advance, and I'm sorry if this post is a bit off-topic!

18 minutes ago, Gozer said:

To post a moc in that section should I go?
Thanks a lot to everyone ;)

It should go in with the theme your moc was built for. If your build is Town, put your post in the Town forum, etc.

I'm relatively new around here, so i have a question.

Where should I post a palette of decorations applied to other bricks that actually look quite nice and are useful (for me anyway) in LDD? (If I can/or should)

Thanks in advance - letsgorangers