what

EP2 clone army

I was planning to make the second last scene from the EP2 for almost 2 months, finally took some pictures during the Easter Holiday.

Screen captures from the scene

StarWarsEpisodeII-AttackoftheClones18494622-56-43.jpg

StarWarsEpisodeII-AttackoftheClones18510522-56-50.jpg

StarWarsEpisodeII-AttackoftheClones18522622-53-39.jpg

StarWarsEpisodeII-AttackoftheClones18549522-56-24.jpg

StarWarsEpisodeII-AttackoftheClones18556522-56-26.jpg

IMG_2233.jpg

IMG_2232.jpg

IMG_2234.jpg

AT-TE

IMG_2214.jpg

IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

Gunships

IMG_2215.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg

IMG_2210.jpg

Captain Rex

IMG_2223.jpg

Republic ships, should be Acclamator I-class assault ship instead of Venator class in the scene

IMG_2225.jpg

IMG_2226.jpg

Overall

IMG_2212.jpg

Thanks

Showing off your massive Clones-style clone army again, eh, what? :laugh: You should really get to know mutley. You two could go shopping for sets together and buy out whole stores' worth of clone sets. :tongue:

Edited by Brickdoctor

That's crazy ! :laugh:

Nice army you have there !

Wow! I am impressed. Surely one of the biggest EP2 armies I've seen. I think this belongs in the Show off your Army thread :classic:

(The balcony is supposed to be curved though... :devil: )

Haha i know, I was lazy on that one and I don't have round brick in tan color. :laugh:

That's one super impressive Clone army you have there. Not to mention all those AT-TE and RGS. Although, strictly speaking, I don't think the Venators were in that scene, they should all be Acclamators.

how do so many collectors get hold of so many original episode II clones, there were only so many produced... i swear lego manufactured just ridiculous amounts of them for movie dioramas and must have sold the surplus units off via the internet afterwards

how do so many collectors get hold of so many original episode II clones, there were only so many produced... i swear lego manufactured just ridiculous amounts of them for movie dioramas and must have sold the surplus units off via the internet afterwards

You mean the clone army event such as this My link? They have 100 ep2 clones in 1 box, i neither own 1 nor i have no idea how many boxes were produced.

whoaaa Over a 1000 $ ?? just for 1 box with a 100 clones ? Wow... I'll be keeping mine close :wacko:

Very impressive collection. I would have tried to match the cinematography and mise-en-scene. At least the framing and angle of the shots.

A very impressive Clone Army indeed! I really like the presentation a lot, you really captured the overall feel of the AOTC ending scene. Way to make most of us here envious of your collection what! :grin:

Shouldn't this go to the 'show off your army' topic? :grin:

Your army size is big enough to make most people jealous!

Most impressive, this is...hmmm.

Wow, I would say that rivals mutleys(last I saw pics). Very cool. I thought I had a pretty impressive fleet, but 3 RGS and 5 AT-TEs!

What an impressive army! You even have the fleet to back the clones up with.

Shouldn't this go to the 'show off your army' topic? :grin:

Your army size is big enough to make most people jealous!

Ceroknight, I was jealous when I just caught glimpse of the multiple Venators, let alone the countless AT-TE's, RGS, etc... Cool MOC, insane army. I wish I had just one of those ships let alone multiple's of each :laugh: .

VERY NICE! Wow, I am impressed by the size of your army. Mine is only about 1/10 the size of yours. :tongue: Those original EP2 clone troopers are pretty nice man!

Wow, thats a really big army and fleet you have there, must have taken a lot of youre money.

But it is really impressive. Cant wait to see it growing.

I want I want. :devil:

No seriously great collection, I have 5 Phase 1 clones bet your jealous now everyone :laugh:

But shouldn't it be in the show your army thread?