KimT

What did you get to get the exclusive fig?

Well, I still ended up going for the Slave I now after all.

Arhhh, you lucky Americans/people from countries where they have Lego stores, getting exclusive figs and sets :angry: .

Here in my country you can only dream about it.....

The promotional Shadow ARF Trooper minifigure will be included within orders made throughout Shop@Home

with orders totalling over $75, but only if the order was made on either today or tomorrow. (May 3rd/4th)

~ General Magma

Edited by General Magma

ARC-170 Didn't have it yet :laugh:

If you are referring to my statement on 55+ bucks - in my country this is the case. At least one moment where currency value is being taken into consideration.

Sad that i cannot get two ARF for my placed order which has been confirmed already. :wink:

Went for Cad Banes speeder and 3 keychains to get over £50. I figured that I would probably of bought the exclusive figure off ebay at around upto £20 to add to my other exclusives so really I got Cad Banes speeder which has 4 different figs I don't have, plus the keychains for £30. Well thats my logic and I'm sticking with it! Anyway ordered it to work address because not sure the wife would like my logic! Did have problems getting the ARF on the invoice this morning but worked this evening.

The promotional Shadow ARF Trooper minifigure will be included within orders made throughout Shop@Home

with orders totalling over $75, but only if the order was made on either today or tomorrow. (May 3rd/4th)

~ General Magma

gogocar is right, here in Croatia we can only dream about it. I know about S@H, but S@H is also something

we can dream about in Croatia. So that info, doesn't help us.

We go to same school, so yes, I'm 100% sure that gogocar talks about Croatia. :laugh:

I hope there'll be some good photos of Shadow ARC, so I can drool and dream. :classic:

Two orders for me for the obvious reasons:

a second AT-AT and a second Tantive IV, both to keep MISB.

edit:

Just as we are at it and a new month has begun: In theory - if i placed a second order above 55 bucks - would i receive a second ARF trooper?

Yes, they are considered two orders.

Edited by Future74

I would have wished that the new sets would be released now, the only set i (my son ;-) was missing was the battle of geonosis set. so ordered that one and some series 4 minifigs. But will have to cancel that order, cause you only get the promotion arf fig with star wars purchases over 400 dkr. so ended up with geonosis set and a magnet set. During check out i got noticed that i qualified for free shipping and the promotion fig. the email i got from lego shop has the arf minifig mentioned. no words on the poster.

I just went for some magnets and the Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship just to get the 55 euro purchase.

Now I hope i'll get the ARF trooper.

I must say it's a shame people outside the US (AGAIN!) don't get a chance to win the 10179.

By the way, did anybody notice the UCS Super Star Destroyer op the poster? Left of the bust of Darth Maul!

http://www.tales2astonish.com/comfirmation-ucs-super-star-destroyer/

UCS_SS1.jpg

Awww, the little ARF trooper has his own S@H page. :laugh:

Yup and it's 9.99 USD, though I doubt it'll ever get available :laugh:

By the way, did anybody notice the UCS Super Star Destroyer op the poster? Left of the bust of Darth Maul!

Yeah, that's pretty obvious. I just hope it doesn't actually ship with that image otherwise it dates the poster considerably. The image is already all over the web, just put the actual image on the poster.

Yeah, it was mentioned in the Rumors topic.

Yeah, that's pretty obvious. I just hope it doesn't actually ship with that image otherwise it dates the poster considerably. The image is already all over the web, just put the actual image on the poster.

I think the INTENT is to 'date' the pic...especially since that set hasn't been released yet.

I think the INTENT is to 'date' the pic...especially since that set hasn't been released yet.

Yes, but after the set releases the poster (which could have been somewhat classic) is now incredibly dated. Just my opinion though.

I bought another 2 Naboo sets to get my ARF fig even though I already have 4 :laugh: . Probably one of the few sets I don't mind paying RRP for. :thumbup:

I stayed up till midnight to order :tongue:

I got Battle for Geonosis, Imperial V-Wing, and Republic Swamp Speeder. Mostly got these for the figs, and the Shadow ARF :sweet:

Did anyone who ordered the Dropship, get an email saying it was on backorder, and who got a confirmation email that said it wasn't?

I bought another 2 Naboo sets to get my ARF fig even though I already have 4 :laugh: . Probably one of the few sets I don't mind paying RRP for. :thumbup:

Snap!

Two copies of a set I'm happy to pay retail for given the quantity of battle droids.

5684737877_63e635ccb5_z.jpg

AC

PS. Besides the poster and minifig, you also get the ice cube tray free.

AC

Wow, that's a great loot. Are you gonna take the keychains of all of the Kit keychains?

Nice haul ACPin!

I got 3 land speeders for this occasion.

[snip]

AC

Someone's planning a dio with a lot of Nautolans... :look:

Someone's planning a dio with a lot of Nautolans... :look:

I'll say! :laugh: cool haul there AC! :thumbup:

Still undecided if i want to buy some sets, bank account is low, but man I want that ARF! I just wonder if they will sell him separately like the gold and silver stormies last year.

CF

Did anyone who ordered the Dropship, get an email saying it was on backorder, and who got a confirmation email that said it wasn't?

I didn't. I got an email earlier today saying the dropship was on back order until 05/22. Then later today, I got an email saying my ARF trooper was shipped (Only the trooper).

AC

So i guess you got the poster? Is that what the white thing is folded in the plastic bag? I should go back tomorrow and get me my poster.