Oky

May the Forth Be With You 2011

Are you guys talking about S&H time? Im just going to go to my local Lego store first thing on Tuesday. Depending on if a sale goes thru, I may get the Dropship. If my sale doesnt, then I'll just get an Arc-fighter and a magnet set and perhaps some keychains. There is a keychain offer 3 for 2 I believe.

Yup...supposed to be good for the whole month of May but, I tried the code on S@H this morning and was told "code is not valid". Awaiting an email response from S@H staffers as to 'why not'.

Which stickers? The ones from last year's "May 4th" event? If so, yeah, I haven't seen those floating around, either. Of course, I don't REALLY mind, since I snagged two of them myself...as well as that sweet deal on the Falcon. :grin:

Last year, it was slated to start at midnight, eastern time, IIRC.

So, I'd say that if you're worried about 'missing out', then perhaps 'staying up' is your best option.

Ugh, I'm so bad at figuring timezones. I'm in the Pacific, so does that mean 8 hours later? 8AM?

Last year, it was slated to start at midnight, eastern time, IIRC.

So, I'd say that if you're worried about 'missing out', then perhaps 'staying up' is your best option.

Is that a North America-only time, though? It wouldn't be fair to the Europeans.

Lucky guys in Hawaii get it around dinner time. :laugh:

Wait! I think I gout it. If I'm in pacific time, it'd be about 9PM for me on Monday right? Assuming the sale is Eastern time @ midnight.

Share your purchases here

Make sure to use the link for shopping, as it gives us some reference money and better prizes for you guys. :wub:

Hi, I'm planning to order some sets in this may the fourth action ... And I have a question. If I use the link you mentioned it takes me to the US site of the shop. Does it matter if I then change the location to Germany or Austria? The thing is that they still have Mace's starfighter there. And second thing, I'm from Slovenia and these countries are closer to me. Or does the free shipping on purchase over $75 go to any country worldwide even from US? And also in the US stores the prizes are a bit cheaper than the € ones, so I really wonder where to order from, what are the conditions and what are the benefits?

Just listened to a lego employee: clone turbo tank will be 110 € tomorrow.....

I think I'll have to check in at midnight and see what's the what. The Black ARF guy does look pretty sharp, but I'm not sure what, if any, sets I want. I'm hoping for sales...

Hi, I'm planning to order some sets in this may the fourth action ... And I have a question. If I use the link you mentioned it takes me to the US site of the shop. Does it matter if I then change the location to Germany or Austria? The thing is that they still have Mace's starfighter there. And second thing, I'm from Slovenia and these countries are closer to me. Or does the free shipping on purchase over $75 go to any country worldwide even from US? And also in the US stores the prizes are a bit cheaper than the € ones, so I really wonder where to order from, what are the conditions and what are the benefits?

You can change the country to your own country and if you don't you can't buy it, because it checks where you live and that should match the country you selected. Thats also why i can't buy the 8081. Now available in USA & Germany.

Edited by P4trickvH

FBTB reports all the details about this promotion. Apparently the sets on sale are Tantive IV, Dropship, and Obi Wan's JSF at 20% off and Swamp Speeder, AT-AT, and Cad Bane's Speeder at 10% off. Ho-hum if you ask me. I expected a bit more savings. :sceptic: And this is the poster you can get:

5680809441_6b00d0540d_o.jpg

FBTB reports all the details about this promotion. Apparently the sets on sale are Tantive IV, Dropship, and Obi Wan's JSF at 20% off and Swamp Speeder, AT-AT, and Cad Bane's Speeder at 10% off. Ho-hum if you ask me. I expected a bit more savings. :sceptic:

Thanks for the info and I agree, this is not a spectacular sale. I had a feeling they would relist Obi Wan's Starfighter for sale. I don't think it sold well when it was 25% off. With that being said, I am still going to buy something.

Hmm... I'm sure we all expected 10215 to go on sale, but the others are rather meh. 10% isn't much, and the other 20% items were discounted last year as well. I'm disappointed that 10212 and 10188 aren't on sale, and that nothing was discounted at 30% like last year.

The discounts have already gone live here in the UK. Nothing impressive, only the 10/20% mentioned earlier.

No sign of the promotions yet, so I'll hold off for a few hours.

I haven't seen anyone mention this yet - but how much do you think the ARF trooper will be trading for on the aftermarket once this sale is over?

Given what we know of the sale right now, i will probably buy the Tantive and be done with it. I am not really dying for it - I really don't like those huge clunky pieces in the front, but otherwise it's a nice ship.

Thanks everyone!

...Five bucks off? Ugh, I don't like this sale. Even with the Clone Battle Pack I'd have to get something I don't want...

Looks like everything is active in the Eastern timezone of the US, though I'm having trouble with the website processing my order...

Looks like everything is active in the Eastern timezone of the US, though I'm having trouble with the website processing my order...

Could be because of the high volume of traffic and perhaps sales.

I haven't seen anyone mention this yet - but how much do you think the ARF trooper will be trading for on the aftermarket once this sale is over?

Given what we know of the sale right now, i will probably buy the Tantive and be done with it. I am not really dying for it - I really don't like those huge clunky pieces in the front, but otherwise it's a nice ship.

Thanks everyone!

Well I expect it to do better than the Chrome Stormtrooper. I have a feeling that it may be on par with the prices for White Boba Fett however given the fact that the Black ARF trooper is more widely available world wide, than White Boba Fett, it may hold value lower.

Does it have to be Star Wars related to get the Shadow Arf? I just added in things I wanted that weren't Star Wars related and it added to +$75 and it says I can get it. What?

Does it have to be Star Wars related to get the Shadow Arf? I just added in things I wanted that weren't Star Wars related and it added to +$75 and it says I can get it. What?

star wars products only.

If it says you can then I dont see why not. Did you buy only non SW items or did you buy one SW item and then a bunch of non SW items.

I would be cautious. Dont be too surprised that when you stuff comes you dont have a Black ARF trooper.

If it says you can then I dont see why not. Did you buy only non SW items or did you buy one SW item and then a bunch of non SW items.

I would be cautious. Dont be too surprised that when you stuff comes you dont have a Black ARF trooper.

I tried both, but originally it was with no SW. I did add the Clone Trooper Battle Pack though.

And yeah, I might try purchasing it even if it's not all SW. Free shipping is incentive enough.

I just placed my order. It said I qualified for the poster/fig and asked if I wanted them. When I hit yes it took me straight to the payment/shipping stuff but didn't add the promo stuff to my cart like they have in the past. Anyone else experiencing this, or should I be concerned?

Clanure

I just placed my order. It said I qualified for the poster/fig and asked if I wanted them. When I hit yes it took me straight to the payment/shipping stuff but didn't add the promo stuff to my cart like they have in the past. Anyone else experiencing this, or should I be concerned?

Clanure

I ordered the tantive IV and didn't see any mention of the minifig. I got the free shipping and the set discount but nothing about the minifig? I ordered from the US store. Should I be worried?

Edited by stackables