-Jenkins’ Residence

-Schneider Residence

-Ackerson Residence

-Falzone Residence

-Seaport

-Hospital

-Harding Cargo Ship

Didn't we search Dieter's Deli on the first day? :wacko:

Unless you've just comprised a list of all the searchable place, searched and unsearched, in which case, you missed out the Jefferson residence.

Didn't we search Dieter's Deli on the first day? :wacko:

Unless you've just comprised a list of all the searchable place, searched and unsearched, in which case, you missed out the Jefferson residence.

Yes. And my ship caught on fire and blew up didn't it?

Well, let's stick with the original plan.

Quick question, General. Did you happen to figure out the loyalties of the deceased members of our group? That might give us a idea on where to go next.

Quick question, General. Did you happen to figure out the loyalties of the deceased members of our group? That might give us a idea on where to go next.

"Not yet." the General says. "We are working on it, however."

img_0487.jpg

"Come on up." Dieter said.

"While you're up there, you can search our apartments too." Will and James add.

img_0487.jpg

"Come on up." Dieter said.

"While you're up there, you can search our apartments too." Will and James add.

I would like a general description of the opening room, and any proceeding hallways/stairways.

I would like to know who lives on which floor. Are the general layout of the apartments the same?

I'd like to ask Stevie to not eat my food. I work hard movin' boxes and crates all day to afford what food I got.

I'd like to ask Stevie to not eat my food. I work hard movin' boxes and crates all day to afford what food I got.

default_oh.gif Boxes! I'd like to take an empty box and use it as a 'helmet', then poke all the walls in the immediate area with the broom

default_oh.gif Boxes! I'd like to take an empty box and use it as a 'helmet', then poke all the walls in the immediate area with the broom

I never said I had any boxes, kid. I'm not one to bring my work home. And you'll pay for any damages, even if I gotta get your dad to give me your allowance. Kids these days... :hmpf:

I would like a general description of the opening room, and any proceeding hallways/stairways.

In the opening room, there's a set of four mailboxes. One for an unoccupied residence, one for the Schneider Residence, one for the Falzone Residence, and one for the Ackerson Residence. There's a hallway leading outside to the backyard. To the left is the staircase leading upstairs to the apartments.

I shall look in the crates outside.

Then I'll follow Mr Jefferson inside.

They're filled with fruits and vegetables from Dieter's.

I would like to know who lives on which floor. Are the general layout of the apartments the same?

Will lives alone on the third floor, and there's an unoccupied residence also on that floor. On the second floor is the Falzone Residence and the Schneider Residence. The Ackerson and Schneider layouts are the same, but the Falzone and unoccupied residences are different.

Stevie puts a nearby box on his head, and starts to move around. Since he neglected to put eye holes into the box, he slams into a wall, and falls to the ground.

I'd like to check for loose stones in the wall.

There are no loose stones in the walls.

I would like to ask the other occupants:

Has the fourth residence been unoccupied for a long time? Who was living there last?

I would like to check for any mail in the unoccupied residence mailbox.

And I would also like to have a word with Will Ackerson and Mayor Bradford.

Stevie puts a nearby box on his head, and starts to move around. Since he neglected to put eye holes into the box, he slams into a wall, and falls to the ground.

...Ow. I'd like to poke eye holes in the box with the broom, then continue my 'task.'

I'd like to check my mail-box, take anything I find inside, then proceed inside.

I'd like to point and laugh at the little idiot.

Kids... :hmpf:

Has the fourth residence been unoccupied for a long time? Who was living there last?

Sure, let's all check our mailboxes. As for the unoccupied apartment, I don't really know anything about it. I can't even remember who lived there previously.

Ugh, I know... Part of the reason that Val and I never had any.

In the opening room, there's a set of four mailboxes. One for an unoccupied residence, one for the Schneider Residence, one for the Falzone Residence, and one for the Ackerson Residence. There's a hallway leading outside to the backyard. To the left is the staircase leading upstairs to the apartments.

I would like to step into the backyard, and have a description.

"For at least two years, maybe more. I can't remember the last occupant." the three of them say.

I would like to check my mailbox and ask the others to do the same.

James looks in his mailbox, but since there hasn't been a mail delivery to Alabatha since the ordeal started, it's empty.

And I would also like to have a word with Will Ackerson and Mayor Bradford.

Farmer Alan pulls them aside.

Is there a space underneath the staircase? (Cupboard, etc) If so, I would like to check under it.

There's a small closet under the staircase. Inside, there's some cleaning supplies./i]

...Ow. I'd like to poke eye holes in the box with the broom, then continue my 'task.'

Stevie takes a broom from the closet, and pokes the walls with them. There's no hollowed out places in the wall.

I would like to check for any loose boards on the staircase, and then procede to the next floor.

Maxwell cannot see any loose boards on the staircase. He proceeds upstairs to the second floor, where the Schneider and Falzone residences are.

I'd like to check my mail-box, take anything I find inside, then proceed inside.

Once again, the mailbox is empty.

I'd like to point and laugh at the little idiot.

Sure, let's all check our mailboxes. As for the unoccupied apartment, I don't really know anything about it. I can't even remember who lived there previously.

Dieter laughs at Stevie.

I would like to step into the backyard, and have a description.

In the backyard is a small garden, along with an entryway to Dieter's Grocery in the back. There's a few weeds and stray plants, as though no one has taken care of this area for a while.

I would like to proceed to the next floor and have a description of the surroundings.

With his permission, I would like to visit Mr Falzone's dwelling.