Sign in to follow this  
def

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum - Day One

All these messages is the bathroom seem suspicious to me ... but then I rarrrely go there. I don't like the B..A..T..H thing.

Fruitcakes. Mmmm...fruitcakes would be nice. Are we having fruitcakes today? I'm starvin, man. :sad:

No fruitcakes in this place. Plenty of crackers, nuts and bananas though :wink:

This is very true, but if we don't vote then we run the risk of the good doctor murdering us all in our beds. Or cutting off our medication... :look: Not that I need any of that, I'm not an addict.

Oh, surely Señor Blutzieger wouldn't do that! He said he's be annoyed with us, sure, but I'd rather we slightly inconvenience him than damn an innocent...

Oh, surely Señor Blutzieger wouldn't do that! He said he's be annoyed with us, sure, but I'd rather we slightly inconvenience him than damn an innocent...

I agree. The odds are surely against us and voting so blindly will more than likely get us Innocents off to a bad start. Some of us may have clues and suspicions as to who could be Sinister, and these are best discussed and put to rest rather than being acted upon directly with little proof.

I agree. The odds are surely against us and voting so blindly will more than likely get us Innocents off to a bad start. Some of us may have clues and suspicions as to who could be Sinister, and these are best discussed and put to rest rather than being acted upon directly with little proof.

I completely agree. But we have three people voted for so far, and if Jesus, Stan and Cat don't take their votes back, someone will die.

Cat has acted quite suspicious to me, while he voted for Cam without any reason but the fact he got many votes for PR.

I don't think that many votes must be suspect, because the elections were pretty unorganized and many seemed just to vote for someone blindly, so the first few votes created a bushfire-like bandwagon effect. So I don't think we should go after the PR elections. We might take them as supporting evidence, but I wouldn't base my vote on them. While they are the only thing we have, the best was just to share wild accusations, without voting for anyone.

Therefore I beg Cat, Jesus and Stan to unvote the others, but if they don't, we should think as collective about the one we prefer to die.

I'd rather not face the consequences of not voting today. If no one gets any evidence tonight, will everyone want to vote tomorrow? But I suppose if Dougie holds to his promise of unvoting me, I shall unvote him. Since everyone seems so set against voting...

Unvote: Dougie "Jesus" Douglas

And yes, a lunar vole is like a space mouse. Only fifteen feet tall with teeth the size of snow shovels. They make good eating, though. One can feed a family of moon men for a week.

Therefore I beg Cat, Jesus and Stan to unvote the others, but if they don't, we should think as collective about the one we prefer to die.

You beg me? You beg me! On your knees before the avatar of the mightmy Cat god, you infide..... Oh, spoeaking of avatars..... A lovely film don't you think!? I've wathced it 70 times with each of my cats. A shame they didn't like popcorn though..... :hmpf_bad:

Why should we kill anyone, still? can't we all make peace and forget about the walrus brute? Why don't people ever listen to me?! Why, o why! :cry_sad:

Once Stanley removes his vote, I will happily remove mine. Dr. Whatshisbutt can unvote my vote when Stanley unvotes him if I'm not around to do so myself.

Lynch Vote Tally

Big Cam 1 (The Penguin)

And yes, a lunar vole is like a space mouse. Only fifteen feet tall with teeth the size of snow shovels. They make good eating, though. One can feed a family of moon men for a week.

Aw, thanks. :blush: You're not bad, cat. :sweet: I like nerds.

unvote: Stanley/Cornelius Murdock

You beg me? You beg me! On your knees before the avatar of the mightmy Cat god, you infide..... Oh, spoeaking of avatars..... A lovely film don't you think!? I've wathced it 70 times with each of my cats. A shame they didn't like popcorn though..... :hmpf_bad:

Cats...I don't like them. Once I saved a kitten out of a burning house -oh, I loved that house. The furniture was completely wooden. The flames grew so large and cozy warm :sweet:- well, anyway, the kitten thanked it by scratching me in the face. The wound burned even some weeks after, and not the good, warm kind of burning. :angry:

Why should we kill anyone, still? can't we all make peace and forget about the walrus brute?

You are the one trying to kill Big Cam, you psycho.

Why don't people ever listen to me?! Why, o why! :cry_sad:

Sorry, did you say something? :tongue:

Cats...I don't like them. Once I saved a kitten out of a burning house -oh, I loved that house. The furniture was completely wooden. The flames grew so large and cozy warm :sweet:- well, anyway, the kitten thanked it by scratching me in the face. The wound burned even some weeks after, and not the good, warm kind of burning. :angry:

Cat scratces are very good for your health, you know! ) I mean, look at me! I'm big, muscular and damn, good looking!

You are the one trying to kill Big Cam, you psycho.

No?! Who told you that?! Me, never! I like that chap, he's round and sweet like a ball for cats! I mean just look at him. :wub:

Only an insane man would do that! And i'm very reasonable, provided I get a brand new Whiskas canned tuna fish! You! Yes, you! Where's my money for the adv, eh?!

Sorry, did you say something? :tongue:

Oh, no! What have i done! Unvote Big Cam, unvote him! A-a-a-a-a-argh! It's a catastrophy! :sing:

Edited by The Penguin

Lynch Vote Tally

Nobody

drb.jpg

Oh dear. Oh dear. I'm very, very disappointed in you all. You were on the verge of making progress, and now we're back at square one. The day is not over yet, and there is room to improve, but again, let me remind you: If no progress is made today, I will be very, very irritable tomorrow. In the meantime, until sundown, I will be in my office, falsifying The Walrus' insurance forms thinking about what a suitable punishment will be if there is no conviction by the end of today.

Moderator note: Please be sure to bold your votes and unvotes in the future.

This post has been edited by The Penguin: Today, 09:00 AM

Doctor, look! *oh2*

Doctor, look! *oh2*

Very astute. Day one is certainly off to a rocky start. As this is Cat Manuel's first experience in such a game of life and the edit was completed within a minute of the post, there will a certain leniency here. But in the future, such lenience would be unprofessional and will get a penalty vote.

A reminder:

7. Do not edit your posts. If you make a mistake and want to correct it, just repost it with an 'Excuse my nonsense above, I meant to say...'

Please everyone, read the first page to double check what's going on.

Doctor, look! *oh2*

Good lord, did he just do what I think he did!? Right in front of us? That's... disgusting!! :sick:

I'm glad the doctor is cleaning it up, my eyes cannot take much more... :cry_sad:

There are roughly 24 hours left in this 'day'.

Well good people, I am proud, you have not killed anyone, which could be very bad this early in the situation.

Well good people, I am proud, you have not killed anyone, which could be very bad this early in the situation.

What an odd thing to say. Yes, we don't have much evidence to go on. But we do have some evidence: the voting for PR. And yes, it would be bad to vote of a normal insane.

But what happens tomorrow when we hve just as much evidence? Do we sit on our hands again, and let the sinisters pick us off one at a time at night?

We need to discuss what has occurred already today, and see if we can see anything out of the ordinary.

What an odd thing to say. Yes, we don't have much evidence to go on. But we do have some evidence: the voting for PR. And yes, it would be bad to vote of a normal insane.

But what happens tomorrow when we hve just as much evidence? Do we sit on our hands again, and let the sinisters pick us off one at a time at night?

We need to discuss what has occurred already today, and see if we can see anything out of the ordinary.

I suppose that is true, let us hope that people with night actions can find out anything useful.

What's this political scheming? Bathroom stall discussions and all, that's crazy stuff...

Clearly someone's got a hidden agenda here, since they're so aggressively pushing votes for the Wishy-washy Bear. :hmpf_bad:

I agree, the turn on me was unexpected. I mean can't a guy fall into a doctor prescribed comma for half a day without getting voted as a killer?

As much as blind voting is not the best route, the good doctor has warned that there will be consequences if a vote ifs not reached therefore I am going to vote for the only person so far who has given me any reason, even if a small reason to not trust.

That is vote: cookies custer (roncanator)

My reason ifs he turned his vote away from me to the chief with absolutely no reason. Now I understand this is no crime, but its the simple most fishy thing someone has done. He asked me privately why I would be a better pr than the chief and I answered honestly, which is, I can't say ll be better than the chief because I don't know what he'll do in the position, I'll just do my best to represent us patients.

So there is my vote and my reason, I hope I'm not making a mistake and will gladly listen to others reasoning for a different vote, but with the little evidence we have this is where I stand.

That indeed is all we have. I still wonder why many people voted either Biggy or the Chief without much motivation. Also, although they weren't allowed to vote, Dr. Rajim and Nurse Pendleton have endorsed a vote for the Chief.

I suppose that is true, let us hope that people with night actions can find out anything useful.

Problem is that that an investigator is not likely to come forward in public and it's likely that he will not trust anyone enough to share his findings in private either.

Guys are these votes really that necessary? Cookie would love to start killing sinisters as much as the next guy but pulling these weird votes out your megablocks with no real, solid info to go on wont help us. And it certainly wont help you if they turn out just insane. :sadnew:

Unfortunately, you get nothing from doing nothing. It's a risky business, true, but aren't there always...um...necessary evils. Plus, if we do nothing, then we might lose a fellow to Dr. Bloodbricker anyway, or something critically bad will happen to all of us. We're all unstable as it is! The logical thing to do is to do something. Not do nothing. Doing nothing will get us nothing. If we wait, we're dead. We have our suspicions, so let's confirm them. It'll have to be a necessary evil.

I certainly know of necessary evils. I'm no hero! I didn't save everybody! Let me cower under these blankets! ACK! How do you use blankets!?!? *huh*:sing:

*sigh*

By the way, do you have any relation with General Armstrong Custer? If so, I'd keep an eye out on Washing Bear :look: Just saying. Don't want Little Bighorn to happen again.

But don't literally pull your eye out, that'd be baaaaaad.

Doctor, look! *oh2*

Ah, you're just jealous, o the mighty, 'cause I can change time and space! :tongue:

Ok-ok. No magics and tricks in the asylum, I get it! AND NO PROPER SPELLING AS WELL THEN?! :cry_sad:

AND NO PROPER SPELLING AS WELL THEN?! :cry_sad:

Yes indeed. Dr. Blugelflugel's wonderful drugs give us the ability to check carefully our speech before we speak it, so no need to change what we've said. :wacko: It's the little grey pills.

That indeed is all we have. I still wonder why many people voted either Biggy or the Chief without much motivation. Also, although they weren't allowed to vote, Dr. Rajim and Nurse Pendleton have endorsed a vote for the Chief.

Problem is that that an investigator is not likely to come forward in public and it's likely that he will not trust anyone enough to share his findings in private either.

Even if it may be delusional, a feeling of leadership or a title can be a good thing. For example, say an employee at a store thinks he is a manager, and acts like one as well. Even though he isnt a manager, he still thinks and acts as if he were one, does this make any sense?

And I suppose that is true about an investigator. What do you recommend then?