Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 10

Either that, or the two mafias have some knowledge of the other's abilities. But that would not be a good scenario.

So how many members of each family are left?

Susan

I don't believe it's been told. For all I know, we could have killed a family already.

I shall open the voting then

VOTE: Gen (Captain Genaro)

- Once a bum always a bum. Ivans note was a convincer for me. No evidence though but I fear we must put our votes forward and there is little more than gut feelings and blind hope that we can get a mafia member

That's a bit of a rash decision don't you think? Its like saying once a construction worker always a construction worker. Saying that you have no information doesn't help either. I know we need to vote to stay save but it doesn't help just picking someone.

Just because we can start voting doesn't mean we should.

That's a bit of a rash decision don't you think? Its like saying once a construction worker always a construction worker. Saying that you have no information doesn't help either. I know we need to vote to stay save but it doesn't help just picking someone.

Just because we can start voting doesn't mean we should.

It's not as rash as you might think. The Senator said we had to vote, not that we had to convict. Benjamin can always change his vote later, and if for some reason he is unable to return to the conversation, he is protected from the somewhat psycho, gun-toting Senator.

I was going to do the same thing in fact.

vote: Flint Wick/professor flitwick

Do I believe he's scum? No, absolutely not. And I encourage everyone else NOT to vote for him. I will change my vote once the conversation gets going a little bit more.

It's not as rash as you might think. The Senator said we had to vote, not that we had to convict. Benjamin can always change his vote later, and if for some reason he is unable to return to the conversation, he is protected from the somewhat psycho, gun-toting Senator.

I see your point, Mr. Kovacs, an' I think I'll take a leaf out o' your book.

Vote: Sean / sok117

I have nothin' against you, but you were named in the letter an' I'll withdraw my vote if we get more t' go on later.

Ugh. I hate this. I'm not sure who to vote for, honestly.

If it's between the bums, I'd vote for:

Vote: Sean / Sok117

Mostly because you were named in the note.

I shall open the voting then

VOTE: Gen (Captain Genaro)

- Once a bum always a bum. Ivans note was a convincer for me. No evidence though but I fear we must put our votes forward and there is little more than gut feelings and blind hope that we can get a mafia member

Why was his vote so convincing? He left no evidence other than "they are quiet". Is that a reason to convict someone? As I stated earlier the only reason I was so quiet was because I have NOTHING TO ADD! I never knew who any of the mafia or neutrals were and none of the people I know to be townies are at risk. If we are going to vote off everyone in the note, don't forget to get Ron, Adie, Sean, Craig Boy, and myself! I agree that Ivan said that the Mayor is innocent and it would be a better idea to focus on people who accused him earlier on. Since we have to vote, I will vote for

Mr. Craig Boy/Cralegoboy

The only reason I am doing this is because it seems to be the most logical thing to do. I am not suggusting that other people vote for him unless they think he is a mafia.

Hm. Been gone for a few hours, and I have a poor case 'built' up against me. Just let me clarify that speaking up against the mayor was out of frustration, and was only speculation. I'm only just trying to further the investigation.

Hm. Been gone for a few hours, and I have a poor case 'built' up against me. Just let me clarify that speaking up against the mayor was out of frustration, and was only speculation. I'm only just trying to further the investigation.

Listen, I am not trying to get people to vote for you. As I stated, I don't want people to vote for you unless they know that you are mafia. I don't think there is enough evidence to convict anyone right now but the senators new law requires that I vote so I had to vote for the person that makes the most sence to me.

vote: Gen/Captain Genaro :angry:

Is this because I voted for Craig Boy? Why are you singling me out? Besides voting for the wrong person on day two, what have I done to suddenly become the center of attention.

Also, have we taken care of everyone of Mr. Stash's list minus the mayor?

We've taken care of every sure threat, and I feel branching into uncertain waters of hunches could spiral us into defeat. I and the Mr. Kovacs were on there, and I'd like to think the general consensus was that we are innocent. And lets not forget about the late Chief Drake, who we all know to be innocent, was named as a threat.

I'm not sure who to vote for; there are numerous people who have been quiet throughout all of this, like Mr. Jay, Mr. Hiker and several others, who I neither trust nor suspect.

vote: Gen/Captain Genaro :angry:

Really. We are very slow today. I don't think we have got much info so far and I hope something will come soon. Maybe someone out there has a lead?

I hope we progress in some way today, if we don't I fear we will lose to those scum.

I don't like the Senator having so much power over us and forcing our hand to vote. But we must vote. Apologies if I have singled out a bum but I am in the dark as much as anyone. Maybe the tactical thing to do is wait until the last minute to see if anyone is going to be executed for their silence and then vote for them?!?

Dunno all this thinking is getting me confuzzled. Bar keep, keep pouring drinks. Cheers all

Hm. We need to find someone to vote for, so that there won't be a serial-killer effect on those unsure of who to vote...

This is pathetic. :angry: At this rate we won't have a single conviction by the end of the day and the scum will take us out one by one at night. I doubt that any other information will come up today, and we have Ivan's letter that we obviously don't put that much trust in. But we've been given that info for a reason, and I'm still trying to figure out what it means and how much truth is in there. Anyway, in the meantime I suppose that my only choice is -- Vote Frankie Keen/Fugazi. :hmpf:

Vote Frankie Keen/Fugazi. default_hmpf.gif

Smart move!

Well maybe I will go in your footsteps.

Nothing will happen. Nobody will get convicted since we havn´t got one that feels like scum!

And everybody will vote for someone to be safe.

Yes this is pathetic.

Vote:Thomas Bricks/Minxter

This is pathetic. :angry: At this rate we won't have a single conviction by the end of the day and the scum will take us out one by one at night. I doubt that any other information will come up today, and we have Ivan's letter that we obviously don't put that much trust in. But we've been given that info for a reason, and I'm still trying to figure out what it means and how much truth is in there. Anyway, in the meantime I suppose that my only choice is -- Vote Frankie Keen/Fugazi. :hmpf:

Smart move!

Well maybe I will go in your footsteps.

Nothing will happen. Nobody will get convicted since we havn´t got one that feels like scum!

And everybody will vote for someone to be safe.

Yes this is pathetic.

Vote:Thomas Bricks/Minxter

Probably the sanest thing I've heard all day. Vote:Mayor Flint Wick/Professor Flitwick. I doubt we can gather enough votes for a sensible conclusion based on dodgy speculation, at least this way we're ensuring a little more safety; we can't be killed the for not voting.

Listen, I am not trying to get people to vote for you. As I stated, I don't want people to vote for you unless they know that you are mafia. I don't think there is enough evidence to convict anyone right now but the senators new law requires that I vote so I had to vote for the person that makes the most sence to me.

Is this because I voted for Craig Boy? Why are you singling me out? Besides voting for the wrong person on day two, what have I done to suddenly become the center of attention.

Yes, because you did vote for him.... AND you were mentioned in the note.

Meh, 2 votes won't kill me.

Vote: Craig Boy/cralegoboy

I'm not sure who to vote for; there are numerous people who have been quiet throughout all of this, like Mr. Jay, Mr. Hiker and several others, who I neither trust nor suspect.

That's true, though so far the way forward has been relativly clear and there wasn't much need for me to repeat things already said by others.

Maybe someone out there has a lead?

No matter how many times people ask that no-one will suddenly realise something to help us out. If they did then it would have been brought forward by now.

Vote: Lord Arjay/Ari Jay

This is pointless really. Currently we are going in circles, waiting for someone with a night action to reveal themselves and expose the scum for us. It is the tenth day since this mess started and I refuse to believe that none of you suspect anyone. I know that I find some people suspicious and even though I don't have fool-proof reasoning, I still suspect them. I'll leave my vote on myself in case the day suddenly ends while I'm gathering my thoughts but I do not intend to keep it there.

We've taken care of every sure threat, and I feel branching into uncertain waters of hunches could spiral us into defeat. I and the Mr. Kovacs were on there, and I'd like to think the general consensus was that we are innocent. And lets not forget about the late Chief Drake, who we all know to be innocent, was named as a threat.

I suspected that the chief was innocent and I think that you are to, however Mr. Stash's note has helped us out alot these past several days

Yes, because you did vote for him.... AND you were mentioned in the note.

Well, let's all go vote off everyone in the note! What about Adie? He voted AND was mentioned in the note. Let's get him next! (end sarcasm) That's a terrible idea. Also, Mr. Craig boy was mentioned in the note, he even voted for his self! If we go off and kill everyone in the note who was mentioned and voted, we will waste alot of votes. If you have some reason to believe he is innocent, please tell us.

Well it sure is logical to spread the vote around on ourselves. However I fell that we must make a conviction tomorrow. This wont help if we just sit here expecting something to fall into our laps.

Vote: Ron Canter / Roncanator