benny

MOC: Train Station + 7997 + 4554

I have the 2000s city set 7997 and 90s city set 4554, both of them are yellow color. In this case, i made a 64x32 size train station, it can combine 7997 and 4554 to become a mega train station.

I changed the old design of post office into part of train station but the size is increased from 32x32 to 64x32. The train station include the train front, hall, control room, service corner, baggle counter, toilet, cafe. The main corner is yellow, the style is Germany train station style.

After enlargement, it can allow the big size train to enter!

pa244325.jpg

pa244321.jpg

pa244319.jpg

pa244318.jpg

pa244317.jpg

pa244309.jpg

pa244303.jpg

pa244258.jpg

pa244263.jpg

pa244264.jpg

pa244289.jpgpa244290.jpgpa244292.jpg

pa244266.jpg

pa244267.jpg

pa244269.jpg

pa244270.jpg

pa244294.jpg

pa244291.jpg

pa244293.jpg

pa244284.jpg

pa244285.jpgpa244286.jpgpa244287.jpgpa244283.jpg

pa244282.jpg

pa244281.jpg

pa244280.jpg

pa244278.jpg

pa244277.jpg

pa244274.jpg

pa244273.jpg

pa244272.jpgpa244271.jpg

Edited by benny

Excellent work 'benny', but the 7997 looks a little out of place - not as pretty.

But you MOC and the older 4554 are perfect together. :thumbup:

Nice custom figure in the last shot too ! :grin:

Keep on track 'benny' keep on track - rail track that is ! :grin:

Thats a really great train station Benny, and I think you've captured the grand central hall well. I'd suggest you also modify the two sets as well to make them fit the same style, and possibly make the station symmetrical since that is very common for large German stations.

Nice Work.

Looks very good Benny, i like the roofing of the main building the most! I must say that you also put a lot of time in photographing all those nice details...you did that superb as well!!

Now build a nice trainlayout around this magnificent piece!!

Greetz LegoSjaak

Looks very good Benny, i like the roofing of the main building the most! I must say that you also put a lot of time in photographing all those nice details...you did that superb as well!!

Now build a nice trainlayout around this magnificent piece!!

Greetz LegoSjaak

Thanks ! I will try to make my town planning later but it is not a easy way. My home is not enough space for me to show off all the city lego! I think it should cost me a day to set up and a day to return them into the display cupboard!

Very nice, the shape of the main hall is quite nice, and (I dont know if that is a MOC or not..) I really like the little trains in front. Keep up the good work!

Nice idea! The three buildings - the two official sets and your MOC - merge partly with each other in a nice way. They do not merge fully because the three buildings are still too different. But it doesn't look bad at all when put next to each other. I also like your detailed representation of daily life inside of your MOC.

Did you really have to post 32 pictures? That's quite a load on a mobile broadband connection... A few pictures and a link to a folder would be better.

Having said that, it's a nice looking station. My favourite details are the skylights and the beggar on the platform.

Did you really have to post 32 pictures? That's quite a load on a mobile broadband connection... A few pictures and a link to a folder would be better.

Having said that, it's a nice looking station. My favourite details are the skylights and the beggar on the platform.

Oh! I am sorry, I will try to use the link way in the next post! Thanks for your comment and enjoying!

Looks great! But I agree, 7997 looks out of place there. :classic:

Hehe! 7997 is not a good train station set, its outlook is quite not popular and attractive!

Hehe! 7997 is not a good train station set, its outlook is quite not popular and attractive!

it looks like you need a space between 7997 and the other group. like maybe a lugage area, or cargo. and then the 7997 station. like it was a addition to the older station.

great build!

This is just awesome, I like how you can fold it and turn it into one full station, the pillars just makes it stand out and make it more detailed, keep up the great work

Oh, this is amazing. The building really look awesome together, and you have my fav. 4554 there.

Not sure about 7997, I never really was fond of new train sets...

Wow, really great work! And I must say I personally love the combination from old and new.

You can see this sometimes also in Real Life. An older Station next to the new Part.

This give me also Inspiration for my project. Build of 4x Sets 4556 a big station

Hello new friends. While it is always nice to pass along kind words to a creator, it is generally discouraged to revive a dormant thread simply to say "great work" (you can, however, send a private message to the original poster to that effect). Many active readers just read the recently updated threads. Reviving old threads like this just confuses some of us. Oh, and of course if you have something substantial, e.g., "here is how I rebuilt this work, look how it has grown..." I think that is generally okay to add that to an old thread.

Very nice station. I like the detail work you weaved into the Grand Hall section. The other two parts help expand it, but as mentioned, do look a little out of place. I just have to wonder what's going on outside that a guy needs an AR-15 for...