WhiteFang

Eurobricks Raffle and Mystery Treasure Hunt

Same with me searched practically everywhere. Siegfried I gotta hand it you. You hid this one pretty well.

I'm a good searcher... but search didn't help me. It wasn't long before I stopped using search and started using my head, and found it relatively quickly after that.

Today's search was quite easy - I found it after about a minute's worth of searching! One tip, though - you won't find it easily by just using the search engine. Read the clue closely and you'll see a key word that tells you exactly where to look. :wink:

Edited by ILikePi

Today's search was quite easy - I found it after about a minute's worth of searching! One tip, though - you won't find it easily by just using the search engine. Read the clue closely and you'll see a key word that tells you exactly where to look. :wink:

I actually used the search engine first, and then after 30 minutes I gave up, even though I knew what I was looking for. Then it hit me, and I found it in 30 seconds :tongue:

I actually used the search engine first, and then after 30 minutes I gave up, even though I knew what I was looking for. Then it hit me, and I found it in 30 seconds :tongue:

Same here. It was more of a riddle than a clue. Of course, we'll all be stumped when the next hint is "What have I got in my pocket?" :laugh:

Same here. It was more of a riddle than a clue. Of course, we'll all be stumped when the next hint is "What have I got in my pocket?" :laugh:

Thanks to you, it will be :grin::tongue:

Yes, the key to that one is knowing the answer before you search for it. Like a lot of internet related searches once you ask the right question the answer is easy to find.

Grr, I think I know what the answer to the "riddle" is, but I can't say it to check if I have the right idea...

I've searched it but I can't find it...

A very fun and cool contest, I don't remember a contest where we have had to "scavenger" hunt before :grin:

Found the first two already, took me awhile but that is part of the fun :tongue:

Dear Eurobricks Community,

The 3rd window is now up and going. A reminder to all, images (posted in this topic) are not considered as links for the Raffle. Please take note and don't quote me with links coming from this topic when at the end of it, by submitting the entries to DarkFang later.

Pop Star - 3rd window [28th AUGUST 2010 at 1230HRS, GMT +8]

3.jpg [Where can the Pop Star get a good skirt? It can be found in a tutorial.]

Good luck everyone. :thumbup:

WhiteFang

Found the third one easily!

Though Im STILL stuck on the second one. I tried all the places I thought it would be but still nothing. :cry_sad: Yeah! I found him now! Great hint guys it had me searching for at least 45 mins. You're so sneaky! :tongue:

Edited by Roncanator

so far so good. fig #3 was especially easy!

Same here. Have the first three in a draft now addressed to our new member DarkFang. :grin:

The second one shouldn't have been so obvious to a young one like me :tongue:

Same here. Have the first three in a draft now addressed to our new member DarkFang. :grin:

The second one shouldn't have been so obvious to a young one like me :tongue:

i didn't know #2 either, i just happened to pass through that particular area of the forum before; took me 10 seconds to realize where it was!

Ah, I love how easy the third minifig was to find after the two hour long hunt for the traffic cop.

Well just think very hard, this popstar is very doable, instead of the traffic cop, that I didn't find yet :)

The Pop Star was pretty easy and I knew exactly were to go. SO far I have found all three. :classic:

I must already be getting good at this, takes less time every day to find it, had the most trouble with the first actually because I couldn't remember which part of the forum I had seen the post in.

Anyways kudos to the makers of this contest, it's really fun and I for one look forward to it each day for a few good minutes of searching fun.

and so happy I decided to join the forum a few weeks ago, wouldn't have want to miss this for the world.

I fear I am going to be bald by the time I get to number 16 because I am tearing my hair out with Clues 2 and 3. For me they are getting harder. Well done to those that have got all 3 so far. I'm now hoping I come across some of the hidden figure just with the daily browse here. :wacko:

I found the third one but the second one is killing me!Can some one give a very simple hint?Please?

No hints at this stage. We might give help towards the end; we've tried to make the clues cross-theme so there's a good chance what's easy for one person could be hard for another. In the end it's possible that nobody works them all out...