*oh2* Best play feature ever! The architecture is great too.

The monster truck has a cool play feature, with the chomping mouth.

All in all, a cool wave, but too bad there is no footage of the Earth Dragon.

:thumbup:

"Foolish ninjas! I'll just sneak around to the side of this temple-" WHAM

That feature is amusing.

Definately adding the Fire Temple to my 2011 Christmas wishlist! default_laugh2.gif Such a random, yet awesome play feature. That fire dragon makes me glad I've passed on the ice dragon too.

Just the fact that it splits open, made it on to my wish list.

Damn I haven't seen any of the winter sets yet and already I need to save to buy the summer ones :laugh:

Ha ha ha... that's an awesome play feature! :laugh: I really like the looks of the Fire Temple; not only the play feature, but the initial design too. It seems to use those windows from the Spinjitsu Dojo as well as some new windows with dragon patterns on them. (I think they're stickers...:look:)

Having missed out on the original ninja line, this set is a definite must-buy for me. :thumbup:

Wow! At first, I thought the person was going to pull out the sword, but then the temple split in two! The dragon looks like part of the temple, which is nice. There may not be much of an interior, but still... wow.

The skull truck has nice bouncing/crunching action, too. Very nice. :tongue:

I seriously busted a gut on the temple split, harder than I've laughed in a week. That's so silly and I love it. If the Fire Dragon doesn't come with the set (I think it does) you could put the Ice one back there instead.

And, yeah. Skeleton monster truck. Genius.

If my budget allows... might have to get one or both. I still haven't picked up my first wave Ninjago yet. I plan to buy the smallest four sets when they come back in stock at my LEGO store.

The new sets look pretty okay. The temple is pretty cool, but the rest of the sets look pretty weak.

Some new footage from the Nuremberg Toy Fair (jump to 0:15)...

The temple has an awesome play feature! :cry_happy: Prepare to be surprised! :laugh:

Thanks for the video, Fugazi. The fire temple is really nice, it has a very oriental feel to it. I don't know if it has an interior but I hope it does. Although the play feature is quite cool, I don't really think it should be there. But the building's nice anyway.

Well you can mod it out if you don't like it of course, but I thought the play feature was so ridiculous and over the top that is was fitting perfectly with the Ninjago theme as a whole! :laugh:

Well you can mod it out if you don't like it of course, but I thought the play feature was so ridiculous and over the top that is was fitting perfectly with the Ninjago theme as a whole! :laugh:

:laugh:

I like the new sets. The fire temple does have a weird play feature, but it also looks like it has a interior. Can't wait for mor pics!

I seriously busted a gut on the temple split, harder than I've laughed in a week. That's so silly and I love it. If the Fire Dragon doesn't come with the set (I think it does) you could put the Ice one back there instead.

And, yeah. Skeleton monster truck. Genius.

If my budget allows... might have to get one or both. I still haven't picked up my first wave Ninjago yet. I plan to buy the smallest four sets when they come back in stock at my LEGO store.

The Fire Dragon does come with the Temple set. (Makes the temple more expensive and the fire dragon harder to get, but well...)

The monster truck. It is a trojan horse! Kids are going to buy that set thinking "OMG THE EVIL MONSTER TRUCK FROM SKELETONS" and that it is something silly and cool compliment to their cards addiction, but then, it turns out the monster truck has a Technic catapult and is basically a Technic car inside, some of these kids will get hooked forever to Technic madness.

Saw another video on that YouTuber's channel and he's spinning the Ninjago spinner upside down with the ninja's hood being the base.

I saw that, it's so ridiculous, it's amazing :laugh:

I wonder if there will be Ninjago booster packs with only cards in it..

The Ninjago sets never caught my eye but holy shit the temple with the fire dragon looks amazing! Wish they would release a big set with maybe 1.5k pieces though. Does anyone know how much would that temple cost?

As many have already stated, i am nearly not interested in this NinjaGo sets, except for that dojo which is like a trainning spot or something...but after seeing the Temple's design and its playing feature, all I can say is that this year my wallet will ache a lot!!

Woooow!! very very surprised with that feature and already planning on expand my ninja display from the end of the 90's!!

Gorgeous work there TLC! :cry_happy:

Ninjago microfigs!

4615578.jpg4615579.jpg4615580.jpg4615581.jpg

4615582.jpg4615583.jpg4617555.jpg

Just thought I'd share those. I now have every microfig released so far on my Brickshelf, without render errors (even though for some reason, when LEGO went back and fixed render errors in some past microfigs they also created new ones :wacko: ).

Edited by Aanchir

Does anyone know how much would that temple cost?

A press release came out today detailing the price ranges for most of the summer wave themes, and if you look in the Ninjago section it states "Five more building sets ($19.99 - $119.99) and eight collectible spinner sets ($9.99 each) will launch later in the year". Since Fire Temple is likely the biggest set of the five, I'm guessing it will be the $119.99 set mentioned. A bit dissapointing, since I figured it would be $99.99 tops.

Here's a link to the press release: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lego-systems-unveils-new-collection-at-2011-american-international-toy-fair-115885299.html

Since Fire Temple is likely the biggest set of the five, I'm guessing it will be the $119.99 set mentioned. A bit dissapointing, since I figured it would be $99.99 tops.

According to the video, the Fire Temple comes with 7 minfigures. That might account for the price.

A press release came out today detailing the price ranges for most of the summer wave themes, and if you look in the Ninjago section it states "Five more building sets ($19.99 - $119.99) and eight collectible spinner sets ($9.99 each) will launch later in the year". Since Fire Temple is likely the biggest set of the five, I'm guessing it will be the $119.99 set mentioned. A bit dissapointing, since I figured it would be $99.99 tops.

Here's a link to the press release: http://www.prnewswir...-115885299.html

Wow, those are high prices. *huh* $120 USD for the Fire Temple? My wallet is going to be hurtin' after this summer! But really, we've been seeing a lot of inflation this year, first with the Mill Village Raid from Kingdoms being $70, now this!

Wow, those are high prices. *huh* $120 USD for the Fire Temple? My wallet is going to be hurtin' after this summer! But really, we've been seeing a lot of inflation this year, first with the Mill Village Raid from Kingdoms being $70, now this!

Oh no, my elaborate army building plans could be ruined!

Normally sets cost around double here, so I really hope that does not mean it would cost $200-something. :sceptic:

Maybe the inflation is trying to balance out the ridiculous prices here and in other parts around the globe. I haven't heard of much inflation here so far, with the exception of collectible minifigures and existing inflation on sets.

Those spinners really jack up the price don't they? I'm holding out for those promo sets so I can get all the ninjas cheaply and a spinner pack for Nya. I love the designs and the printed parts, heck Tan skellies! However the price and the price of a lot of other sets these days, has really made me re-think.

I'm actually very surprised at the price of the Fire Temple. Has there ever been a set that price before that wasn't either a licensed set or a LEGO exclusive set?

LEGO must have very high hopes for the set if they're putting it in regular retail stores at that price.