KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

I guess they were going for a Manga/cartoonish look with the bulging eyes and face expressions. I could be wrong, I don't read manga. :blush:

Either way, I think that should I get Shaak and Saesee, they'll either be used sparingly or receive face changes. If I get them, since the T-6 doesn't look to be the greatest value.

You're missing out... :laugh:

The parts-price ratio for the new shuttle looks to be on par with other Neo-Clone Wars sets, so if you've been following prices lately you can't complain...

You're missing out... :laugh:

The parts-price ratio for the new shuttle looks to be on par with other Neo-Clone Wars sets, so if you've been following prices lately you can't complain...

O...kay. No idea what's going on in that link.

On-topic: That's why i don't buy much CW stuff. :laugh: Last year, and OT set (8099) was the only member of the Summer wave to cross the 10:1 parts to price ratio. And thus far it's served me well both as a parts pack and a display model.

So is this a confirmation we will be getting 4 of the same faces on the mandalorians? I know it's a long shot but I had hoped for a bit of variation.

Well shouldn't really complain at least they included a face of course. It just puts it even lower on the 'want-list' for me.

So is this a confirmation we will be getting 4 of the same faces on the mandalorians? I know it's a long shot but I had hoped for a bit of variation.

Well shouldn't really complain at least they included a face of course. It just puts it even lower on the 'want-list' for me.

Well it does have four jetpacks so I like it.

I noticed on TRU.com, it had 3 Mandalorian Warriors listed, and 1 Mandalorian Assassin (the one with the rifle)

Good spot! :thumbup: 'Course, the gun difference is enough of a variation for TLG to make it a separate 'fig. I wouldn't expect anything special.

Personally, I'm fine with the figs. They all look great and accurate, IMO.

Same here. It's actually good to know the mixed criticisms of these new jedi figs - some like them, some don't. I think they're pretty good, the details are very accurate, and personally, I think we should just all be thankful that TLG finally made them. I bet non-CW fans will still be tempted to get these, instead of waiting for years for a non-CW version (which is highly unlikely).

Same here. It's actually good to know the mixed criticisms of these new jedi figs - some like them, some don't. I think they're pretty good, the details are very accurate, and personally, I think we should just all be thankful that TLG finally made them. I bet non-CW fans will still be tempted to get these, instead of waiting for years for a non-CW version (which is highly unlikely).

I agree.

Edited by brickartist

I must say they are very well made but the heads look a tad big (not to worry this always happens to me, then I see them in person and they are fantastic. And it doesn't bother me that much that they are CW being a non-CW fan. It pretty much only affects the eyes (not too big a flaw to not get these awesome figs.)

Quick question, are the new jedi's hair pieces going to be made of the same material of the Toy story heads?

Quick question, are the new jedi's hair pieces going to be made of the same material of the Toy story heads?

Standard lego plastic if thats what your asking, Shak Ti will be like Ahsoka, saesae is probably just regular TLG plastic.

Standard lego plastic if thats what your asking, Shak Ti will be like Ahsoka, saesae is probably just regular TLG plastic.

Ahsoka's headpiece is standard ABS. I assume both Shaak and Saesee are the same.

Good spot! :thumbup: 'Course, the gun difference is enough of a variation for TLG to make it a separate 'fig. I wouldn't expect anything special.

Yes the Assasin would be based on this Mandalorian Assasin from Duchess Of Mandalore who Pre Vizsla sent to Corsucant to assasinate Duchess Satine.

Death_Watch_assassin.jpg

Edited by commanderneyo

Hi, everyone, I have some non-Lego Lego Star Wars news! :grin: I found pics of the sticker collection and some other books on Amazon. It has a release date of January 31 and a price of $12. Pics are links to the Amazon pages.

61SurEGLdQL._SS500_.jpg

I also found these sticker books which only contain 250 stickers, one with heroes, one with villains. If they're the same stickers included in the 1000-sticker collection I do not know. They're slated for release on January 20. Amazon.com doesn't show prices for them, but Amazon.de lists them as EUR 5,99 which is about 60% of the price of the collection book.

510oGAA0jVL._SS500_.jpg

514%2BI-Ut6OL._SS500_.jpg

And this might be even less interesting than the sticker books, but I also found this board book entitled "Lego Star Wars: Save the Galaxy". It's released on February 1st and costs $9.99. It's obviously for children, but it looks kinda cute. :blush:

61ZTSXOUkrL._SS500_.jpg

Hey Oky I think some off them have been posted before I know the hero one was and that board book I think greg hyland might have done some off it :classic:

Also heres a great picture off the astromech and V-Wing pilot :sweet:

5251131152_03b8616448.jpg

Edited by Darth Jar Jar

I posted the Heroes and Villains pics :classic:

But I dont mind, I cant remember where they are, its good that they are being posted again I think a lot of people were just like, "yay stickers! :sceptic: "

Thanks for the V-Wing photo Darth Jar Jar! The black pilot and the astromech looks really sweet and are reasons enough to buy this set. :wub:

I can see sci-fi MOCers will love the black pilot face.

That picture has turned the set from a maybe to a must buy :sweet:

Thanks for the new picture, Darth Jar Jar! :thumbup:

This set gets better every time I see a new picture, but it's still too expensive (27 € :hmpf_bad: ).

Aw, crap. I was hoping to be able to skip one or two of the

new sets. But looking at the pictures I realize that was a

vain and stupid thought. These set look fantastic! And they

are not terribly pricey either. I for one am very happy with

all of them and will have to beg my budget for forgiveness

when I crush it completely.

Thanks Lego for a great Star Wars wave.

I may have to get back into Star Wars just for a few of those V-Wings. They are great, and the figure is so cool. I'm still undecided about the other stuff, Pharaohs Quest and Hero Factory are massive competition for this line.

Come on LEGO wheres the 2011 UCS Set rumors??

Does anybody know anything?

Come on LEGO wheres the 2011 UCS Set rumors??

Does anybody know anything?

Nope we haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully we will get the Executer or maybe a UCS Tie :cry_happy: