All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. psqidexslizer

Batman (DC Superheroes) 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Explains why all these sets are $20 overpriced, except Batman’s mech.
  3. FinlayTheFaithful

Jurassic Properties 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Yeah, I probably should have use specifics. Other than the Nth T.Rex recolour, I have great interest in seeing.... (In no particular order) 1): A Ceratosaurus mold in the JP3 pattern 2): A retooled Velociraptor mold in the Mantah Corp, yellowish-green pattern (Bonus if it comes in pairs) 3): A Mosasaurus mold in the JW pattern 4): A new Gallimimus in a teel pattern 5): A new Ankylosaurus in a white and grey pattern But that's just me being a wee bit wishful
  4. Battlinpanther

Marvel Superheroes 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

I’ll never understand people who are incapable of just ignoring things they don’t like.
  5. danth

Is It Possible To Reintroduce Old Sets?

They've been teasing like crazy forever with Classic Space astronauts. Target had the plushies, a notepad, gift bag/gift wrap, and tee shirts. There were also a couple jigsaw puzzles. There have been more Classic Space merch items released than Classic Space sets! It all seems to be leading up to nothing.
  6. Does that Nocturnia lion have satin trans-yellow dishes on its wings?
  7. danth

2024 Space sets

Right? The idea that most of kids that were shown these sets hated them, but Lego edited them out, and then released this video to push Space is laughable.
  8. I'm also impressed by this dedicated research, and I'm kinda hoping time and set reveals will confirm you were right in decoding the clue
  9. Black Falcon

2025 Castle Theme [wishlist/speculation]

I think another reason might be that the original Classic space minifigures already came in various colours and they already added more colours of them with time and people started to collect them. So it clearly made more sense to keep with the same design rather than changing it. And even some of those had different faces than the classic smile, though later they used the classic smile again. That beeing said it is an even more odd choice for me to use other faces again like they do with the Diner GWP or the two extended line sets, especially with the city minifigures avaiable that would fit better there IMO. I don´t actually think that the Castle GWPs (Majisto more than the Forestmen one, though) are much more different from their originals than the Galaxy Explorer or Blacktron cruiser- aside from the minifigures. The other Castle Sets obviously are an completely different attempt but the Eldorado Fortress to me is more in line with the Space Sets than the Castle ones, even if it might be a bit less close to the original with the added ship and the modularity.
  10. RichardGoring

The team who does set names gets paid by the letter...
  11. Today
  12. Mordarch

Wizarding World 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

With the interiors in the bottom part being removable, does anyone think this is how they'll make it modular? Releasing different modules that you can insert how you like throughout the castle? Maybe they'll release another Chamber of Secrets that could fit in there or something.
  13. How have HP not sued that company for logo infringement?
  14. Classic_Spaceman

Is It Possible To Reintroduce Old Sets?

Copying here what I posted in the 2024 Space Sets thread: This definitely feels like a tease towards more Space content in the future, and since most of the sets from 2HY are accounted for at this point (and none of them are traditional Space), could we be getting a proper Space theme in 2025? 🤔
  15. sqidlord05

All Hail Shadow ( Mocs and more)

Thank you ( I am newish at this)
  16. THELEGOBATMAN

What is up with those set names tho? Batman with the Batmobile vs. Harley Quinn and Mr. Freeze? Batman Construction Figure and the Bat-Pod Bike? Someone please tell LEGO that set names should be catchy titles, and not sentences describing everything you can see on the box.
  17. AxolotlPlays

Probably t rex 🤣
  18. Classic_Spaceman

2024 Space sets

All true. That said, the fact that LEGO made and released the video makes me think that they intend to keep Space around; if not, then the video both advertises long-retired sets to children and trolls AFOL Space fans. Little Easter eggs in promotional videos are one thing, but this is very pointed (the kids even say "Bring back LEGO Space!" at the end!).
  19. FinlayTheFaithful

Now I just wanna know what new dinos/new recolours TLG will come up with in the future
  20. Odd... some people were saying it was proportional, but maybe only with some control sources? I'll test it with Buwizz 2, anyway.
  21. Amazing project, well done! Would your receiver work with any remote control that does not look like a pistol? I am looking for something small and easy for the kids. Thanks!
  22. Seaber

I was thinking Leanne is possible for the Hufflepuff girl, dispute the fact she doesn't appear until much later - in the same thought process Marcus Belby for the Ravenclaw lad. Although the sets seem to be base mainly on PS, Penelope Clearwater, Millicent Bulstrode and Ernie MacMillan (all from COS) would give the same ratio of boys/girls and also one each of the other houses, and be mostly appropriate for the shorter legs. Eagerly awaiting confirmation of their identities - if any!
  23. Scarilian

Marvel Superheroes 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

We should hopefully, fingers crossed, see some Marvel sets in the coming week. Though unsure which, if any, are releasing in June/July as most the releases seem to be scheduled for August. This news/content drought has been a long one but hopefully it's over soon. As far as I can tell it seems to be people explaining their own viewpoint to explain what they would like to see from Lego in the future. It's not empty negativity and it seemed relevant to their viewpoint on what would be adapted and why. It's an opinion they are mentioning to explain their desires for sets and why (along with other information) it is unlikely Lego would focus on such adaptations. Though naturally it's now starting to venture more into just discussing the reasoning as opposed to its connection with Lego. At its core, an established and popular property or a newly released mass publically available media is going to be more likely to get sets than something locked behind a streaming service - and that's before factoring in the potential for the franchise as a whole to be losing interest along with the factors of Lego having a budget for the wave and likely prioritizing other aspects they know will sell. If they ever want to go back and revisit streaming service shows they can, but I would'nt be surprised if they lack concept art or frankly are choosing not to adapt concept art of anything other than the characters - with Captain Carter's set being the only exception currently.
  24. Darth Shadowthrone

Are there any pictures of the great hall exterior yet?
  25. brickbride

The wiki has an unidentified blonde Slytherin girl; I couldn't find any named ones: https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Unidentified_blonde_Slytherin_girl Do we know Daphne Greengrass' or Tracey Davis' hair colour? They're at least named Slytherin girls in the books, though I don't think they appear in the movies. There's a Hufflepuff girl named Leanne (no last name) who has at least the right hair colour for the one we've seen: https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Leanne Ravenclaw boy: possibly Terry Boot? https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Terry_Boot
  26. psqidexslizer

Funniest thing ever posted here. No thanks.
  27. PGBQW

You're the best, bud!! Yes the Lego Batman Movie Mr Freeze piece
  1. Load more activity