Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Hogwarts Mafia: Hog's Head

Like Millacol said, it would be polite to leave the speculations to the in-game topic meant for the players. I'd like to hear if your suspicions were correct once the game is over, okay? :classic:

Oh, and thanks for asking first!

NP, I'll just wait until they get voted out/the game ends so I can say "I KNEW IT!" :laugh: If they're not, I would be really shocked. :oh3:

I'll try to launch Day Six tomorrow or the day after it. I've yet to receive night actions from two people, so please send them in 12 hours if you want them to count.

The results of your Night 5 actions have now been sent to you. Day Six will be up sometime tomorrow, because I need to sleep first.

All I will say is that we had another very thrilling "night" behind us... :wink:

The results of your Night 5 actions have now been sent to you. Day Six will be up sometime tomorrow, because I need to sleep first.

All I will say is that we had another very thrilling "night" behind us... :wink:

Sandy please, this level of suspense isn't good for my weak heart! :tongue:

Noo! I can't wait that long! :grin:

I'm really looking forward to the next day. It should prove to be rather exciting.

I'm back from my vacation, I had a blast but couldn't stand not being able to compete in this game for 5 days... So Sandy that's a compliment for you :sweet: I can't wait for day 6!

So, Day Six is up, and with that we bid farewell to YG-49 and Zepher (who proved that the third time really is the charm by surviving two attacks). Thank you both very much for playing!

Another famous intro! I'm really impressed :wub: Shame that not a single baddie has been caught. I hope those playing realize that those that they suspect, even if they had been innocent are probably converted :yoda:

Personally, at this point, I'll be putting my money on the baddies. I'd love to see a mafia where they lose, though.

Wow, we're bad at this. :tongue:

In other news, I'm very much enjoying the number related sub-titles you give for each Mafia's Day. I wonder, how far ahead did you plan with them? :grin:

In other news, I'm very much enjoying the number related sub-titles you give for each Mafia's Day. I wonder, how far ahead did you plan with them? :grin:

I've got them up to twelve, with one or two missing in between. Let's see how far we'll get... :wink:

My voting out was really inevitable. You guys just weren't believing me. That being my first vote out in any of the Mafia games Ive played it was really weird trying to defend myself was a definite struggle. Just want to thank Sandy for putting on this amazing Mafia! Its been running really smoothly and the time and effort you have put into the images has been top notch.

I had a double post again... It appears that somehow when I first type my reply in word and then copy and paste it into a post it gets double posted... How odd, I won't let it happen again!

I had a double post again... It appears that somehow when I first type my reply in word and then copy and paste it into a post it gets double posted... How odd, I won't let it happen again!

It's alright, I sorted it for you. :classic:

Sandy, I must say you're doing a great job and especially with the LEGO scenes. Everything looks so good and fits just perfect with the Hogwarts theme. The effects are also nice, like the lake next to the Slytherin common room or the ghost floating above people. :thumbup:

Sandy, I must say you're doing a great job and especially with the LEGO scenes. Everything looks so good and fits just perfect with the Hogwarts theme. The effects are also nice, like the lake next to the Slytherin common room or the ghost floating above people. :thumbup:

Indeed, the settings are very effective and certainly set the atmosphere. :sweet:

Sorry not to be adding much at the moment, but I'm in the middle of packing for a move and have discovered that what I thought was 15 or 20 boxes of LEGO is, um, a hell of a lot more. :laugh:

Well, I'm back from my travels, and gee did I miss a lot! :grin: As always, the sets are great Sandy. :thumbup: The game is whirling faster and faster, like a giant centrifuge, flinging us off into madness. :devil:

Bah, I had a reply for the Day thread and some private messages all ready to go, but when I sent them it appears the site was down. An inconvenience, but I've posted them off now, so back into it!

Man, you guys really need to pick it up! The Hallowed are gaining!

This has really been an interesting game to watch.

I've got them up to twelve, with one or two missing in between. Let's see how far we'll get... :wink:

Well, I get the feeling we're not gonna make it past twelve, so you're in luck there! :grin: Still, if we don't make it that far, I'd love to hear what you had in mind. I'm enjoying them. :laugh:

The sixth day of this game has ended with an "undeadly" scene. Thank you so much to Matn for playing! Hope you had fun in your first Mafia-game, and hope you enjoyed this from a Harry Potter -fan's perspective as well!

The remaining 14 players (plus one ghost) should start sending me their night actions if you haven't done so already.

Well, that was just awesome! :laugh: I enjoyed it very much, I now know what to do and not to do in next mafia games. (They can be pretty confusing at times) The Harry Potter feeling made everything even better! Thanks for letting me play. :thumbup: