Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Hogwarts Mafia: Hog's Head

I actually went looking for internet cafés and I was on vacation for only 5 days :laugh: I couldn't stay away from this game for to long!

I hope all you absentees follow badboytje's example and post whenever you can. I wish you could've told me about these leavings sooner, though (aside from flitwick, who did). :sceptic:

I don't know if bringing in reserves this late in the game is worth it, but sok117, two weeks without any input from you is just too long. I will have to contact hewkii and ask if he still wishes to play instead of you. Hope you had fun playing with us, anyway!

Sandy, I want to thank you for hosting such a brilliant mafia game. I have enjoyed reading the day topics and will continue to do so. I think this is one of the best mafia games I have had the pleasure of taking part in. :classic:

I hope all you absentees follow badboytje's example and post whenever you can. I wish you could've told me about these leavings sooner, though (aside from flitwick, who did). :sceptic:

I don't know if bringing in reserves this late in the game is worth it, but sok117, two weeks without any input from you is just too long. I will have to contact hewkii and ask if he still wishes to play instead of you. Hope you had fun playing with us, anyway!

aww rats, I was having so much fun too, Thanks for Hosting Sandy, It's been a real pleasure taking part in the game, and I hope you decide to host more in the future, Thanks for letting me join in and I hope all goes well.

Sok117 has now been replaced by hewkii9 as Rocky Broomwell. Welcome into the game!

I have to apologize, yesterday was a hassle and I needed to get to bed early, so I didn't have time to make Day 7 come true, but it will be launched today, promise.

Welcome, hewkii9! You'd better start reading, you've got a lot of catching up to do! :grin:

~Peace

Sorry guys about the change so far into the game, my sincerest apology, I didn't know that the game would go this long. Hope you guys all have a great time playing and I'll make sure to read the days even though I can't play in them.

kind regards, Sok117

Welcome hewkii9! Hope you have been following the game since Day 1. Enjoy the game and have fun. :sweet:

Drat, I was just about to post something when the topic closes on me. Luckily it wasn't anything important, I feel partially sorry for Dragonator, he never even got a chance to defend himself!

Also, welcome to the game hewkii9! My welcome was a little late but it's better than never. :classic:

Thanks, everybody! I know, there's a lot of research to do...Sandy, are CliffsNotes allowed in Hogwarts? :tongue:

Drat, I was just about to post something when the topic closes on me. Luckily it wasn't anything important, I feel partially sorry for Dragonator, he never even got a chance to defend himself!

Also, welcome to the game hewkii9! My welcome was a little late but it's better than never. :classic:

The whole part of the 'wait 24 hours to vote' system is to allow people to have a fair go at explaining themselves. It's perfectly fair, the day was 44 hours.

Though it's been unfair in the past. I believe Quarryman was voted off within twelve hours in Mystical Castle without a change to argue his case.

I was about to post something in there, and I realised that you guys are so quick in your voting and managed to reach a conviction in such a short time.

Wow quick conviction! I hope you guys thought it out enough though. :laugh:

What a fast finish! :laugh: That's got to be a record (minus the 24 hour non-voting period). Sorry that I'm haven't been putting in the most meaningful posts. I've found myself a little short on time this week. Hopefully I'll be able to post more frequently in the next few Days.

The seventh day's conclusion has now been posted. I want to thank Dragonator very much for playing, even though you could fully join the game later than the others. Hope you had fun! :grin:

Keep them night actions coming, the rest of you!

Funny conclusion. Oh why is the fool in my house? :tongue:

What can I say... sorry.

Looks like I am in fact a Dumb Blonde Stereotype kinda girl... :sceptic:

Don't hate me!

What can I say... sorry.

Looks like I am in fact a Dumb Blonde Stereotype kinda girl... :sceptic:

Don't hate me!

There's not hate in Gryffindor, just a serve amount of detention! :tongue:

:laugh:

Stupid Blond!

Great conclusion for day seven, that day went by so fast! :oh:

So I guess that since he tricked not-the-sharpest-knife-in-the-drawer-Desiree to give him clothes, does that mean that he was a Death's Hallowed? Or will his loyalties be revealed later?

I don't think that's the last we've seen of Jingles. I think we'll find out what's Jingles loyalty on the very last day.

By the way, giving Jingles my scarf wasn't my night action for tonight.

Wow, you guys are crazy fast, I was at the lake this weekend, and I completely miss a whole game day!

I hadn't expected day seven to go by so quickly! Currently I'm still on vacation, and I only managed to find time to get on my dad's laptop today. I'll be sure to get on at least once per day from now on.

Oh, and that's a funny conclusion for day 7! :laugh:

Edited by ILikePi

Man, my curiosity is really aroused now about Jingles... I really cannot wait to see where his loyalties lie. This has been a great game, Sandy!

Wow, every day is starting to take a new and interesting twist (and that last one was really fast). I'm only sad that I don't have more time to participate, but at least when I do get to look in, it's always entertaining. :sweet: